Previously on Stargate SG-1...
[ 前情提要 ]
We have to activate the Chaapa-ai. Quickly, Jolinar!
我们要激活恰怕艾. 快点,尧力纳!
Portions of Jolinar of Malk-shur may remain in Captain Carter's mind.
尧力纳的部分记忆保留在了卡特上尉的思想中
My vision is our only lead.
我的幻象是我们唯一的向导 在他们继续前行之前,
Shouldn't we at least check it out before they move on?
我们至少应该调查一下,不是吗?
We mean you no harm.
我们不会伤害你们.
But if you make any aggressive moves, we will fire upon you.
但如果你们做出任何攻击性的举动 我们会向你开火
Martouf. How do you know me?
玛图夫. 你怎么认识我?
I don't. But I knew someone who did.
我不认识,但是我认识一个人
His name was Jolinar of Malk-shur.
他叫马克修的尧力纳.
That's why we're here. To seek out the Tok'ra.
这就是我们为什么来这里寻找托克拉.
I was under the impression that the cancer hadn't gone this far.
我以为你患的癌症不会发展得这么快.
So was I.
我也这么认为.
Take me to your leader.
带我去见你们的领袖
Legend says that when the Tok'ra arrive on a planet,
传说中当托克拉到达行星的时候
they go deep underground.
他们就去很深的地下
It is said they possess the technology to grow tunnels.
他们持有种植隧♥道♥的技术.
Let me introduce Grand Council Garshaw of Belote.
让我介绍,最高议会委员贝洛特 的 嘎夏
She's the most hunted Goa'uld of all time.
她一直被勾阿呜通缉着的
Allow me to introduce Selmak.
请允许我介绍.塞尔麦克.
She is unfortunately very ill...
然而,她不幸生病了.
and will soon die.
不久后就要去世了
Unless one of you wishes to volunteer to serve as a host.
除非.你们其中一个志愿成为宿主
He's in V-tach! We'll shock him!
他昏迷了,我们用电击.200
Clear!
准备!
How long does he have?
他还能活多久?
If there's any family to contact, I'd get them here a. s. a. p.
如果能联♥系♥到他的家人 让他们尽快来这里.
The Chaapa-ai just brought forth these!
恰怕艾 刚才激活而且带来了这些!
SG3. Colonel Makepeace?
SG3. 梅克皮斯上校?
It's your father, Captain.
恐怕是因为你♥爸♥爸,上尉
He's in the hospital in a serious condition.
他在医院情况很严重
Captain Carter's father is dying. At least let her go.
卡特上尉的爸爸马上就要死了. 至少你应该让她走
She is the highest risk of all.
她对我们危害最大.
She contains the memory of Jolinar of Malk-shur.
她是最危险的,她有马克修的尧力纳的记忆.
And now... the conclusion.
现在. 结果
You wish to see me?
你们想见我?
Daniel?
丹尼尔?
Garshaw, could you tell us why
嘎夏,你能告诉我们为什么
you have turned down our request for an alliance?
你要拒绝我们提出的合作要求?
We've decided that your limited resources
我们认为你们有限的资源
do not offer us enough of a reward...
不足以提供我们回报.
to risk the high security breach that your knowledge of us will cause.
让我们冒着你们会泄露我们行踪的风险.
That's it?
就这些?
At least allow us some time to try to find some technology, ...
至少给我们些时间 去寻找.
some skill that you don't have.
你们做不具备的技术.
I'm sorry. I don't believe it exists.
对不起,我认为这不存在.
So we are prisoners.
那么我们是你的囚犯.
You're looking like Goa'uld to me.
你对我们来说就象勾阿呜.
We're doing this for your protection as well as ours.
我们这样做即是为了保护我们自己也是为了保护你们
Knowledge of our whereabouts
由于你们知道我们的下落,
makes you and your world a priority target...
你和你们的世界将成为.
for the Goa'uld System Lords.
勾阿呜的最大的猎物.
We're already a priority target! They previously dispatched...
我们已经是他们的最大猎物! 他们先前派遣.
two mother ships to destroy us.
两艘母舰来摧毁我们.
There's another reason, isn't there?
这有其它原因,是吗?
Something else bothers you about us. That is correct.
有些东西困扰着你. 对的.
None of you have volunteered to be host to one of us who is dying.
你们没有一个人自愿成为我们快死的人的宿主.
If you're so disgusted by the very thought of blending,
如果你们认为成为宿主让你们觉得恶心
how can we be associated...
我们怎么能联手.
with one another?
合作?
It is obvious that you have distaste for our very being.
很显然你们对我们的存在觉得厌恶.
No, it is simply a lack of understanding.
不是的,只是缺乏了解,
We have no hatred for you at all.
我们对你们没有一点恨意.
Then be a host to Selmak!
那么成为塞尔麦克的宿主!
I wish I could say that was OK, but...
我希望我可以,但是.
The very thought sickens you.
你的想法让你觉得厌恶
There is nothing more to be said. There will be no alliance!
没有什么可说的了 我们不可能联手!
You will remain here until we say otherwise.
你们待在这,直到我们有其它决定.
Stargate.SG1-s02e12.The.Tokra-Part.2
第二季第12集 托克拉族[下]
Colonel Makepeace?
梅克皮斯上校?
Did anyone tell you how far along my father is?
有人告诉你我父亲还能活多久吗?
No. I was only told to get you back as soon as possible.
没有,我只知道要尽快带你回去.
He doesn't even know why I'm not there for him.
他甚至不知道为什么我没有陪在他身边.
He thinks I'm off working on some damn satellite dish!
他认为我还在做什么该死的电视卫星天线!
We'll get you back there, Carter.
我们会让你回去的,卡特.
The good news is... there's eight of us now.
好消息是. 我们有八个人.
That's good news?
那是好消息?
Yes.
是的.
More manpower.
足够的人力.
Is this another one of your strange jokes, O'Neill?
这又是你古怪的玩笑吗, 欧尼尔?
Uh, no.
呃,不是.
It would be impossible.
那是可能的.
There is only one way out... via the rings.
我们只有一个办法出去. 通过传送环
We would then have to elude hundreds of Tok'ra.
那我们要逃过几百个托克拉的追击.
I, for one, don't want to hurt any of them.
我,至少我,不想伤害他们中的任一个.
Look, I'm not too thrilled about hurting anyone either.
瞧,我同样讨厌猎杀任何人.
But keep in mind these people wanna make you a host!
但是记住这些人想让你成为宿主!
You said the Jolinar-in-the-head deal
你说过成为尧力纳的宿主
was one of the worst things to happen to you.
是你遇到的最糟糕的事.
That's before I understood it better. If I wasn't fighting her...
那是在更好的理解她之前,如果我没有和她对抗.
and I knew what it meant for Jolinar to be a Tok'ra,
如果我知道对尧力纳来说托克拉意味着什么,
it might've been...
那将会.
I don't know... enlightening.
我不知道. 完全不一样.
I need to see Garshaw!
我需要见嘎夏!
What?
什么?
What is the one thing that they need the most?
他们最想要的是什么?
Well, hosts, which we can't give them.
宿主,我们不能给他们.
What is it?
怎么了?
You said the symbiote can cure most problems in a human.
你说过共生体能治愈人类的疾病.
Yes.
是的.
Does that include cancer?
那包括癌症?
What is cancer?
什么是癌症?
It's a disease in humans where the cells
这是人类的一种疾病,
grow out of control. You get tumours...
细胞成长不受控制,发展成肿瘤.
Oh, yes. It's a common ailment amongst your species.
是的,通常对你们来说的常见的疾病
We cure it all the time.
我们几乎都可以治愈
Colonel, I think we should at least try to offer it to my dad.
上校,我认为我们应该试试提供给我父亲.
We might have a host for you.
我们可以为你们提供宿主.
You have a host for Selmak? Yes. My father.
你们可以为塞尔麦克提供宿主? 是的,我的父亲.
He's got cancer and if Selmak can save his life,
他患了癌症,如果塞尔麦克可以救他,
I think he'd be willing to try it.
我认为他会愿意试试.
But you have to let us go back.
但是你必须让我们回去.
I will let two of you go.
我会让你们两个离开.
But the rest will remain to ensure that you will return.
但是剩下的要留下来确保你会回来.
Colonel, where's SG-3? They were meant to extract only Captain Carter.
上校,SG-3在哪里? 他们只是通知召回卡特上尉.
General, we need to talk.
将军,我们需要谈谈.
Captain Carter...
卡特上尉.
I am truly sorry about your father, ...
对你的父亲我感到很抱歉,.
but I have to question the wisdom of what you're suggesting here.
但是对你的提议我不得不质疑你的智慧.
From what I've seen, ...
就我所知道的,.
this won't exactly be saving his life.
不会为了拯救他的性命,
It'll be more like giving his body to a Goa'uld.
而是把他的身体交给勾阿呜.
No, sir, more like letting one share it.
不,长官,更象是和人一起分享.
Jacob knows a lot about Earth, about the US military.
雅各布知道很多关于地球,关于美国♥军♥队的事情.
We would be handing over that information to the Goa'uld.
这会把这些信息告诉给勾阿呜.
To the Tok'ra. You sure there's a difference?
是托克拉. 你认为有区别吗?
Oh, yes, sir, there is.
是的,长官,有区别
I won't even pretend to understand what it is, but there is one.
我不会假装说我明白这些区别,但确实是有
One minute you're talking to a Goa'uld,
一会你在和一个勾阿呜谈话
the next, a regular... guy... person.
一会又是和正常人在说话.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表