Next house.
去另外一家.
Until this moment, Fro'tak, ...
在此之前,弗若泰克.
I was not certain you could be trusted.
我都不能确信你值得信赖.
We are old friends, Teal'c.
我们是老朋友,提亚克.
I hope you never lose your trust in me.
我希望永远得到你的信赖.
I will not sleep either.
我也不会睡觉
Until our son is safe.
直到我们的儿子安全归来.
Guard!
卫兵!
I will lead you to the traitor Teal'c and his companions.
我带你们去找叛徒提亚克 还有他的同伙.
Don't!
别动!
Shut up!
闭嘴!
It does not have to go down like this! Nice and quiet.
我们没必要这样! 保持安静
Come on.
走.
Jaffa!
贾法!
Seal off the palace. No one comes or goes!
封锁宫殿. 不准任何人进出!
How dare you enter like this!
你为什么进这间房♥来!
This house has already been searched.
这里已经搜过了
No wonder these guys are always cranky.
别奇怪,这些家伙总是怪僻的.
Get me out of this thing.
帮我脱掉这身东西.
Jack, ...
杰克.
where the hell have you been?
你到哪儿去了?
What of Fro'tak?
弗若泰克呢?
He left here last night and made a beeline for the palace.
他昨晚就离开了这里直接去宫殿了
He was turning us in.
他在骗我们
I had to stop him.
我不得不阻止他.
I'm sorry. I never thought he would betray us.
对不起. 我从来没想过他会背叛我们.
The fault is mine.
这是我的错.
I made vows I could not keep.
我发了誓却没有做到.
The suns are coming up.
快天亮了.
Let's get the kid.
我们去救孩子.
All right, listen up. This cannot be a fire-fight.
好,都听着,这不是枪战.
We go CTT, one shot, one kill, my command.
我们要一枪一个,听我指挥.
Take the target nearest yourposition.
找到里你位置最近的目标.
Go!
上!
Father! Rya'c!
爸爸! 瑞亚克!
I never meant to hurt you, Father.
我从来没想过要伤害你,爸爸.
Rya'c has returned.
瑞亚克回来啦!
Don't you think this was a little too easy?
你不认为这太过容易了吗?
Yeah, that was an awfully fast turnaround.
噢,这样的进展真是不可思议.
My son is strong.
我儿子是强壮的
His mind has overcome the lies Apophis placed there.
他的思想克服了阿波菲斯在他脑里施加的谎言.
Then you won't mind if Carter does a little search...
你不会介意卡特做个小小的检查吧.
I think he's clean, Colonel.
我看他没问题,上校
If this were not Rya'c returned, this would have been a trap.
如果这不是真正的瑞亚克, 那么这就是一个陷阱.
It was not. Not yet.
但这不是. 说不准.
Why do you doubt my son?
你为什么要怀疑我儿子?
It's my nature, Teal'c. I'm thinking Cassandra here.
我的直觉,提亚克. 就像卡珊德拉那样
A little bomb in the chest, get through the gate, boom!
有一个小炸♥弹♥在他胸部 在经过大门时,嘣!
My son is Jaffa.
我儿子是贾法.
His symbiote would not allow such tampering.
他的身体是不允许进行这种操作的.
Is that a fact... or a hope?
这是真的. 还是一个希望?
It is a fact, O'Neill.
这是事实,欧尼尔.
Well, it's not like we have much choice. Let's get a move on.
我们别废话了,走吧.
Go directly to the Stargate. I will bring the boy's mother.
直接去星际之门. 我去找他妈妈.
I don't know, sir. I'm not liking this one bit.
我不明白,长官. 我一点也不喜欢这样.
Talk about too easy!
这太简单了!
Rya'c!
瑞亚克!
Father's taking us to the Tauri!
爸爸会带我们去塔瑞!
All right, come here.
好,过来.
All right, Rya'c... What's the scam here?
恩,瑞亚克. 你来这儿做什么?
I do not understand. What are you up to?
我不明白. 你的目的是什么?
Or better yet, ...
或者说.
what has Apophis got you up to?
阿波菲斯派你来做什么?
I fooled Apophis.
我骗过了阿波菲斯.
Yeah?
真的?
Then why the tantrum when we came the first time?
那为什么第一次时你要对我们发脾气?
At the time I was not yet successful in defeating Apophis's control.
因为那个时候我还没有完全摆脱阿波菲斯的控制.
I am sorry. My mind is not as strong as my father's.
对不起 我的思想不是像我爸爸那样强壮.
O'Neill, why can you not accept the possibility...
欧尼尔,你为什么不能接受.
that my son's mind was too strong for Apophis to control?
我儿子的思想足够强壮到摆脱阿波菲斯的控制?
Come here.
过来.
Teal'c, I want you to be right, but it just doesn't track.
提亚克,我希望你是正确的 但是这似乎不是.
Apophis knows we're here,
阿波菲斯知道我们在这儿
and has only two guards at the gate.
但这儿却只有两个守卫守着星际之门.
Apophis has few serpent guards still loyal to him.
阿波菲斯只有很少的蛇卫兵还忠于他.
In two days we have killed many of those.
这两天我们又除掉了不少.
Perhaps he cannot spare more.
也许他无法派更多的过来.
Even if this is a trick, what are we gonna do? Just stay here?
即使这是个陷阱,我们为什么不试一下呢? 就这么呆在这儿?
Daniel has a point.
丹尼尔说得对.
We may as well take on the guard and get through the gate.
我们也许能放倒这两个卫兵, 通过星际之门.
What about the boy?
那这个孩子怎么办?
My son will not harm your world, O'Neill. I give you my word.
我儿子不会伤害你们的世界,欧尼尔. 我答应你.
Teal'c, I know you mean that.
提亚克,我明白你的意思.
But it might not prove to be that easy.
但要想证明你的话却不是简单的事.
So are we gonna just leave the boy here?
所以我们把这个孩子留在这儿?
Bra'tac, stay here with Drey'auc and the boy.
布瑞泰克,留在这儿陪着坠艾克和孩子.
We'll clear the way.
我们来开路.
Let's go. Everybody, move!
我们走,大家,快!
Clear.
可以了.
It's OK. You're perfectly safe. Come on.
好了,你们真的安全了,快.
Join us, old friend.
和我们走吧,老朋友.
Another time.
下次.
Once again I owe you my thanks. You owe me nothing.
我又欠你一个人情. 你不欠我任何东西.
You have made an old teacher proud.
你是我这个老教师的骄傲.
Well, no sign of anything abnormal.
好啦,没有任何反常的信息.
Not that I'm an expert in what's normal for a Jaffa his age.
对于这种反常信息,我是这方面的专家.
No sign of a bomb in his belly?
他身体里真的没有炸♥弹♥?
None. As Teal'c says,
没有,正如提亚克所说吧,
I doubt it would work in a Jaffa.
我怀疑它能在贾法身体里起作用.
Now do you see, O'Neill? All is well.
现在你看到啦,欧尼尔? 一切都是好的.
Yeah, I hope so, Teal'c.
噢,我也希望是这样,提亚克.
But I still want a guard on him.
但我还是希望有个哨兵跟着他.
I would do the same.
由我来负责.
Father says Tauri only has one sun.
爸爸说塔瑞只有1个太阳.
I cannot wait to see it!
我等不及要去看它啦!
When will I be able to see it?
我什么时候能去看它?
It will be a while, my son. You must be patient.
在适当的时候,儿子. 你必须有耐心
Something troubles you.
你在担心什么.
Before our son was taken, ...
在孩子被带走之前.
he was training with Master Bra'tac.
他接受了布瑞泰克的训练.
He lost two teeth that day.
他那天掉了两颗牙
They are no longer missing.
就再也没长出来
Dr Fraiser?
弗雷泽医生?
So, um, ... Rya'c...
那么,恩. 瑞亚克.
What kind of food do you like?
你喜欢哪类食品?
I am not hungry. I wish to see the outside of your world.
我不饿,我想看看外面的世界.
Plenty of time for that.
不着急.
Colonel?
上校?
We'll get to it.
我们一会儿就去.
Rya'c, um... I'm gonna take a little blood sample.
瑞亚克,恩. 我要采个小小的血样.
Then we'll be finished.
那样我们就完成了.
You'll feel a tiny sting, but that's all.
你会感到一点点刺痛,但只是一点点.
No!
不!
You dare touch me, Ha'taaka! I'll kill you all!
如果你敢碰我,哈搭卡! 我会杀了你们!
Do it quickly.
快点做.
Rya'c...
瑞亚克.
Go away! I hate you!
走开! 我讨厌你!
Rya'c!
瑞亚克!
You cannot stop me!
你别拦着我!
They're gone, son.
他们已经走了,儿子.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表