Let's go, Captain! Those gliders are comin' back!
上尉,我们快走! 滑翔机回来了!
This man's alive! We cannot wait!
这个人还活着! 我们不能再等了!
Not all Goa'uld are the same.
不是所有的勾阿呜都一样
I am Jolinar of Malk-shur.
我是马克修的尧力纳
Jolinar is wanted in Goa'uld town.
似乎这个尧力纳在勾阿呜城是个通缉犯
He claims to be part of the Tok'ra.
他声称自己是托克拉的一部分
The Tok'ra is an alliance of Goa'uld
托克拉是勾阿呜的一个分支,
who oppose the System Lords.
托克拉反对系统统治者
I will never, nevertrust a Goa'uld!
我从来都不会相信勾阿呜!
Kree shac.
可里 夏克.
By decree of the Goa'uld System Lords, you will die with dishonour.
执行勾阿呜系统统治者的法令,你将痛苦而死
My death feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra.
我的死只会点燃托克拉心里的怒火
Sam! Sam!
山姆! 山姆!
The Goa'uld gave its life for me.
勾阿呜 把它的生命给了我
It saved me.
它救了我.
Jacob Carter. Carter?
雅各布 卡特. 卡特?
As in... my father, sir, yes.
就像,我爸爸,长官,是的.
George said you were up for the Air Medal for your work in...
乔治告诉我你因为你的工作提名获得空军勋章.
What the hell was that again?
那又是什么?
Deep space radar telemetry. Right!
外层空间雷达遥测技术的分♥析♥ 不错!
I have cancer, Sam. What?
我得了癌症,山姆. 什么?
Lymphoma. Oh, God... Dad!
淋巴瘤. 我的天啊.爸爸!
This is gonna go on for months,
但是不会是最坏的,
so you don't have to check up on me tomorrow.
你别担心 我还能活段时间
Dad, please don't go like this.
爸爸,请不要这么做
Dad!
爸爸!
We have to activate the Chaapa-ai. Quickly, Jolinar!
我们必须激活恰帕艾 快点,尧力纳!
Argh!
啊!
Jolinar, hurry!
尧力纳,快点!
I think I might have found something.
我觉得我可能找到了一些东西.
Stargate.SG1-s02e11.The.Tokra-Part.1
第二季第11集 托克拉族[上]
You don't think it was just a dream?
你不觉得那只是一个梦吗?
No, sir. It was real. I could tell.
不,那是真的,我能感觉到那是真的.
You could tell? Yes, sir.
你能感觉到那是真的? 是的
I don't know how exactly, but I could tell.
我不知道到底是怎么样的,但是我能感觉到.
So we're supposed to buy into this... ESP, or whatever it is?
所以我们假定这个.超感知或别的什么
O'Neill, when a Goa'uld infests its host, ...
欧尼尔,当勾阿呜寄生于它的宿主时,.
their minds intermingle, become as one.
他们的思想就会融合,成为一体.
Portions of Jolinar of Malk-shur may remain
也许马克修的尧力纳的部分记忆
in Captain Carter's mind.
保留在了卡特上尉的思想中
These Tok'ra were on the run.
这些托克拉在逃亡中.
They may be in trouble.
他们有些麻烦
We should find them before they move on.
在他们继续行动前,我们应该找到他们
They may still be at these coordinates.
他们可能仍在这些坐标那
You said their eyes glowed.
你说他们的眼睛发光
Are you sure that these Tok'ra are what Jolinar said they were?
你确定这些托克拉是尧力纳 所说的吗?
Good guys, for lack of a better word. Yes.
缺少一句更好的话. 是的.
Yes? Just... yes?
是的? 只是,是的?
Could you elaborate a little?
你可以精心思考后再说吗?
I'm sorry, Colonel. I know it's hard to understand.
对不起,上校. 我知道这很难理解.
I don't really understand it myself, but I am sure.
我对这个也不是很能理解,但是我确定
I... I just know.
我只是知道
According to Jaffa legend, the Tok'ra are the Goa'uld resistance.
根据贾法 的传说,托克拉反对勾阿呜
Their goal is to destroy the System Lords
他们的目标是破坏系统统治者的统治
and change the ways of the empire.
并且改变帝国.
They are despised by the Goa'uld.
他们轻视勾阿呜
Yes! My kind of guys.
是的,就像我
General Hammond, if I may.
哈蒙德将军,如果我可以.
My vision is our only lead.
我的幻视是我们唯一的向导
Shouldn't we at least check it out before they move on?
在他们继续前行之前,我们至少应该调查一下,不是吗?
Colonel?
上校?
General?
将军?
I'm prepared to send SG-1 to the coordinates
我准备用卡特上尉的幻视
in Captain Carter's vision.
把SG-1传送到坐标那.
If you agree. Colonel...
如果你同意. 上校.
I know you're sceptical,
我知道你很怀疑,
but I am confident that I'm right on this one.
但我有自信这次是正确的.
Let's check it out.
我们去查一下吧.
Colonel, is it all right if I catch up with you?
上校,我离开一下行吗?
We leave in ten. Only need five.
我们还有10分钟 只需要5分钟
Dad. Hi, it's me - Sam.
爸爸,你好,是我,山姆.
What do you mean, why am I calling, Dad?
爸爸,你说我为什么打电♥话♥给你是什么意思?
You just told me you have cancer. You can't...
你只是告诉我你得了癌症,你不能.
Right. OK, never mind.
好,不要紧.
Listen, uh... I'm about to go on a little trip.
我会有一个小小的航行.
Yes, it's for the Air Force.
是的,空军的
It's not important where I'm going, Dad.
爸爸,我去哪里不重要
But I may be gone a while,
但我马上就要离开了,
and I just wanted to call and see how you're doin'.
我只是想打电♥话♥给你 看看你现在怎么样了
You're sure?
你确定吗?
Your father?
你♥爸♥爸?
Yes, sir.
是的
How is Jake? He claims he's OK.
乡下佬怎么样? 他说他没事
Not that he'd tell me if he weren't.
如果他有事会告诉我的.
Did you know he got an apartment here in town?
你知道他在市中心区买♥♥了一个公♥寓♥吗?
He wanted to be closer to his daughter during...
他想和女儿更亲近一些,在
During his last days.
在他最后的日子里.
Sir, this is the first time I've left on a mission where...
长官,这是我第1次使节任务.
I've felt like I might be leaving something behind.
.我觉得我不应该想其它事.
Like I might miss something important.
我可能会失去一些很重要的东西.
Understandable.
可以理解.
I'll put a temporary replacement on SG-1. You can stay here.
我暂时替换一下SG-1.你可以呆在这里.
I wish I could, sir.
我希望我可以,长官.
But I don't think I'm replaceable on this one.
但我不觉得我可以替换这个.
The memories Jolinar left in my mind could be invaluable.
尧力纳记忆进入我的思想中可能是无价的.
No one else has them.
其它没有人有.
True. But... your father...
对,但是,你♥爸♥爸.
Sir, it's OK. He doesn't want me around anyway.
长官,没事的. 无论如何他不想要我了.
Sam, I've known Jacob a long time.
山姆,我认识雅各布 很久了.
That's not true.
你的想法不对
Sir, he's always too concerned about appearing the strong soldier.
长官,他总是挂念那些被认为强壮的军人.
The last thing he would want
他想让我看到的最后一件事是
is for me to see him in a hospital bed losing a battle.
失败的战争后躺在医院的病床上看到他.
I should get going, sir. I don't want to hold things up.
我想要争取,长官. 我不想这样
Captain!
上尉!
You're more like your father than you'd like to admit.
你比你所认为的更像你♥爸♥爸.
There is no evidence of footprints or tracks.
没有足迹或轨道之类的痕迹.
If the Tok'ra were here,
如果托克拉在这里,
they have not been near the gate in many days.
他们不会在这些天内靠近大门的.
Where's that yellow brick road when you need it, Dorothy?
当你需要时的那条黄色砖块道路哪里去了,桃乐茜?
Some sort of dunes over there.
那里的一些沙丘.
Dunes it is.
是沙丘.
Worthless.
无价值的.
No one's tread here in a while.
最近没有人在这里行走.
The Tok'ra are known for their ability to mask their trails.
托克拉 有能力隐蔽他们的行踪.
They are, as you say, stealthy in their actions.
他们是,就像是你说的, 他们的行动是秘密的.
Yeah, stealthy would be a good word, Teal'c.
对,秘密是一个不错的词,提亚克.
Good guys or bad guys?
好人,还是坏人?
We mean you no harm, but I warn you.
我们不会伤害你们,但是我警告你们
If you make any aggressive moves, we will fire upon you.
但如果你们做出任何攻击性的举动 我们会向你开火
Same here.
这里也一样.
But we will have the advantage. There are more of us.
但我们有优势 我们的优势更明显
This is true.
没错.
This one is a Jaffa. Apophis sect.
这是一个贾法,阿波菲斯宗派
I am no longer in the service of Apophis.
我已不再为阿波菲斯服务了
Who, then, are you in service to?
你为哪里服务?
I am allied with these, the Tauri, ...
我和他们同盟,塔瑞,.
in battle against Apophis.
在战斗上反对阿波菲斯.
And all other Goa'uld.
在其他方面反对 勾阿呜.
Be careful, Daniel. Why?
小心说话,丹尼尔. 为什么?
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表