Nou ani anquietas.
Nou ani anquietas.
What?
什么?
Nou ani anquietas. Hic qua videum.
Nou ani anquietas. Hic qua videum.
Jack, are you reading this? I don't know. You tell me!
杰克,你再读这些东西吗? 我不知道,你告诉我的!
I don't know. I haven't even been able to
我不知道 我甚至不知道
associate sounds to the symbols.
这些字符该怎么发音.
Do you know what this means? No!
你知道它的意思吗? 不!
I'm just looking at it and the words pop right into my fron!
我看着它的时候,这些词就出现在我脑子里!
Does anybody think this is odd?
你们认为这很奇怪是不是?
The language he's speaking has similar sounds to Medieval Latin.
他说的话和中世纪的拉丁语很相似.
So he's in the infirmary now?
他现在在医务室吧?
Yes. But before we took him there, ...
是的,但是在我们带他来之前,.
he picked up a chalk and did this in 30 seconds flat.
他用粉笔在30秒内写了这个.
Do you have any idea what this means?
你认为这表示什么意思?
No. Even the simple equations don't make any sense.
不明白,就是这个简单的等式也没有任何意义.
No, this is like no math I've ever seen.
不,这是我从没见过的数学.
A normal human brain operates at about...
一个正常的人类的大脑大概.
5-10% of its functional capacity at any given time.
只利用了5-10% .
Colonel O'Neill's brain is operating at over 90% capacity.
欧尼尔上校的大脑的利用率超过了90% .
How is that possible? I don't know.
这怎么可能? 我不知道.
Where is Colonel O'Neill? He should be in the infirmary.
欧尼尔 上校在哪? 他应该在医务室.
He is not there.
他不在那里了.
Teal'c, you take the gate room. I'll check the locker room.
提亚克,你负责星门那里. 我去检查那些锁着的房♥间.
Colonel...
上校.
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
I need this.
我需要这个.
What for?
用来做什么?
I have no idea.
不知道.
Where is he now? He's with Teal'c.
他现在在哪? 他和 提亚克 在一起.
Do you think his current condition poses any threat?
你觉得他现在的状况有威胁吗?
Sir, I don't even know what's wrong with him.
长官,我甚至不知道他到底出了什么问题.
But his brain function has increased tenfold.
但是他的大脑的利用率增加了十倍.
Jack was able to read the alien language.
杰克能读懂外星语言.
Both the inscription from the wall on Ernest's planet...
包括欧内斯特曾生活的星球墙上的标志.
and the circle of symbols from 272, where this happened to him.
还有在P3R-272拍到的那个圆环上的字符.
What does it mean?
上面说了什么?
Um... Well, my translation's a little bit vague.
呃. 我的翻译不是很准确.
I think the circle means "the place of our legacy". Um...
我估计那个圆环的意思是 "保留我们遗产的地方",呃.
Or it could be "a piece of our leg".
也许是 "我们中的一支".
But the first seems to make more sense.
但第一条似乎更有意义.
The point is Colonel O'Neill
关键问题是 欧尼尔 上校并不是
is unwillingly speaking an alien language.
想说这种外星语.
We know the Asgard oppose the Goa'uld, so maybe...
我们知道 阿斯加德 排斥 勾阿呜,所以.
all the races of this alliance felt the same.
也许所有属于这个同盟的种族都排斥 勾阿呜.
It might explain why the viewer locked out Teal'c.
这就可以解释为什么那个装置排斥了 提亚克.
What are you saying? What if this device somehow...
你在说什么? 就是说,是否那个装置通过某种方式.
downloaded an alien language into Jack's brain?
在 杰克 的大脑里装进了一种外星语言?
Your presence is required in the control room.
我想你得到控制室去一下.
What's he doing? I do not know.
他在干什么? 不知道.
Captain Carter?
卡特 上尉?
The main system's down. I'm locked out.
主系统被关了,我无法进入.
Colonel? Yes, sir?
上校? 长官?
What are you doing? I don't know, sir.
你在干什么? 我不知道,长官.
You know me and computers.
正如你看到的,我在操作电脑.
Colonel, I'm ordering you to stop.
上校,我命令你停下来.
I'd love to, sir, but I can't!
我也想,长官,但是我没法停止!
Stop him. No! Not yet! I'm not farit!
阻止他. 别! 现在还不能! 我还没"farit"!
Sir, I think he wants to finish what he's doing.
长官,我想他是想把这事做完.
I can't reboot, sir.
我无法重起,长官.
Uhoh. Captain?
呃噢. 上尉?
Sir, this is machine code.
长官,这是机器代码.
He must have been entering some sort of program.
他肯定是进入了什么程序.
What did you do?
你刚刚做了什么?
It's a destination map.
这是坐标地图.
These are all the Stargates we've been through.
这是所有我们到过星门.
Sam, are those new gates popping up?
山姆,出现了些新的星门?
It's not possible.
这不可能.
It takes days to calculate the planetary shift of each new location.
这需要几天的时间去计算每个新的行星的移♥动♥.
Whoa, wait a second.
哇噢,等一下.
Sir, the new Stargates
长官,这些新的星门
did not come from the Abydos cartouche data that we put in.
不是来自我们输入的数据.
But that's the only reference we have, isn't it?
但这些是我们唯一的计算依据,不是吗?
The colonel must have input new Stargate locations.
上校一定是输入了新的星门的位置.
That thing must have put more than just a language into your brain.
那个装置肯定不仅仅把外星语装到你脑子里了.
The inscription read "the place of our legacy".
那个标志上写着"我们留下的地方".
What if that thing you looked into was some sort of alien database...
难道是说,你看的那玩意是某种数据库.
like the one on Ernest's planet?
比如说欧内斯特生活的星球.?
All the knowledge that these particular aliens possessed.
这些特别的外星知识太惊人了.
Colonel, you're not under arrest.
上校,你可以随意走动.
But you are also not to touch anything else
但没有我的允许
on this base without permission.
你不可以碰这里的任何东西.
Understood?
明白了吗?
sir.
长官.
You can only stare at a computer screen for so long.
目前为止我只能盯着电脑屏幕看.
That program you entered rewrote massive amounts of the machine code.
你输入的程序重写了大量的机器代码的数值.
Jack's lost the ability to speak anything but the alien language.
杰克 现在除了外星语,已经不会说话了.
Really?
真的?
Wow!
哇呜!
But the good news is
但有个好消息,
we seem to have more of the alien inscription translated.
我们又翻译出一些外星语.
"Nou ani anquietas" - "We are the ancients. "
"Nou ani anquietas"- "我们是古人"
Who are the ancients?
谁是古人?
Well, I think they could be the teachers of roads.
我想,可能是他们传授了这些内容
You see, the Romans spoke Latin...
你想想,罗马人说拉丁语.
and they learned to build roads from gods known as the ancient ones.
他们从上帝那里学会造路 上帝也许就是那些古人
I'm still not following you.
我还是不明白你的意思
Roads.
道路
Stargates.
星门
The gate builders.
星门的建造者
What if these ancients were the alien race who invented the Stargate?
也许这里的古人就是制♥造♥星门的外星种族?
You're still just speculating, right?
你这仅仅是推测,是不是?
That would explain
只有这样才可以解释
why Jack knew about Stargates the Goa'uld haven't discovered.
为什么 杰克 知道连 勾阿呜 都没有发现的星门.
I don't know, Daniel.
我不知道,丹尼尔.
Why would they invent a device that would do this?
但是他们为什么要制♥造♥这样一个东西?
"The place of our legacy. " To pass on knowledge.
"我们的遗产."是用来传递知识的.
Jack may have knowledge of
杰克 的脑子里
the original gate builders downloaded into his brain.
可能也被装进了最初的星门建造者的资料.
Ego indeo navo locas.
Ego indeo navo locas.
OK.
可以了.
Ego means I.
Ego 就是"我"的意思.
Indeo. Need.
Indeo. 需要.
Navo. New.
Navo. 新的.
Locatia. Location. You need a new location!
Locatia,位置,你需要一个新的位置!
You need a new location!
你需要一个新的地方!
Where do you wanna go?
你想去哪?
OK... I have to get back to the computer.
行了. 我得回去看看电脑怎么样了.
I wish you could explain this.
我希望你能把这弄清楚.
10 = 8?
10 = 8?
10 = 8.
10 = 8.
10 = 8!
10 = 8!
Sir, this is base eight math!
长官,这是8进制!
The problem may only be affecting
这个只能影响到大脑中
the verbal language centre of your brain.
口语表达部分的功能.
It's a different function than writing.
这部分和书写的能力是不相关的.
But it looks like the problem is advancing.
但看起来这部分最发达.
Since he lost his speech gradually, ...
随着他语言功能的逐渐丧失,.
whatever it is may be taking over incrementally.
他的书写能力应该有所增强.
What's the worst-case scenario?
最坏的情况是什么?
Well, your computer analogy's pretty good.
呃用电脑打个比方吧.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表