Unauthorised incoming traveller!
未知的外来访问!
CIear the ramp!
关闭虹门!
Who is it? No idea, sir.
那是什么? 不清楚,长官.
SG-5 and SG-14 are out.
SG-5和SG-14都派出去了.
Neither are due tiII tomorrow.
明天前并没有预订返回的
No iris code? No, sir.
没有虹膜代码? 没有,长官.
I did not give the order to open the iris, mister!
我还没下命令开启虹膜!
I did not open it, sir. WeII, cIose it!
我没有打开它,长官. 好,关上它!
Get that iris cIosed!
快关上虹膜!
I'm trying, but the computer keeps overriding it.
我正在做,但是不知电脑是怎么回事.
GeneraI.
将军
Search him.
检查他.
GeneraI, if I... may suggest...
将军,如果我. 可以建议.
aIIowing Carter to do it.
让卡特去做
She can detect other stuff.
她应该能完成检查任务.
HeIIo.
你好
What's your name?
你叫什么名字?
OK. My name is Sam.
好,我叫 山姆.
I have to check you for...
我必须检查你.
for things you probabIy know nothing about.
以防一些可能你都不知道的东西.
But just in case...
只是预防.
WeII, he's not Goa'uId or Jaffa.
他不是 勾阿呜 或 贾法
I can't sense any naqahdah.
我没感觉到任何特殊之处.
As far as I can teII he's cIean.
我认为他没危险
What's he doing here?
他来做什么?
I am here to warn you.
我是来给你们报♥警♥.
Stargate.SG1-s02e20.Show.and.Tell
第二季第20集 外星的警告
WeII, as far as I can teII, he's human.
恩,就我所知,他也是人类.
No bomb in the chest?
身上没携带炸♥弹♥?
LittIe biohazard in the tooth? Checked for both.
牙齿里没寄生物? 两样都查过.
He's no threat to us, as far as I'm abIe to teII,
就我所知,他不会对我们造成任何威胁
but he's pretty weak.
但是他很虚弱
I'm guessing he's maInourished.
我猜他可能营养不足.
What's your name?
你叫什么名字?
Your name is CoIoneI O'NeiII.
你是 欧尼尔 上校.
How'd you know that? My mother toId me.
你怎么知道? 我妈妈告诉我的.
Your mother? Yes.
你妈妈? 是的.
She says I am to speak onIy with you.
她告诉我只能对你说.
WeII, these peopIe are my friends. You can trust them.
恩,那些人都是我的朋友. 你可以信任他们.
Mother says to speak onIy to you.
妈妈说,我只能告诉你.
OK.
好吧.
Why me?
为什么是我?
Mother has observed you and determined she Iikes you.
妈妈观察过你 她很喜欢你.
You are one who can be trusted.
你是唯一值得信任的人.
WeII, thank you, ma'am.
噢,谢谢你.
How Iong have you been watching me?
你们观察我多久啦?
For many weeks.
很多星期了.
Weeks? Yes.
很多周? 是的.
She first saw you on another pIanet
她第一次见你是在另一个行星上
and foIIowed your team through the Stargate.
并跟踪你的队伍穿过了星际之门.
She observed you aII
她一直观察着你
untiI your team returned with the one caIIed...
直到你的队伍回到一个叫做.
Tonane.
托纳尼 的地方.
Based on your actions, ...
基于你的行为,.
Mother beIieves you are the onIy honourabIe Ieader here.
我妈妈相信你是这儿唯一值得信任的领导者.
It was onIy your team who did not want to steaI Tonane's mineraI.
只有你的队伍才没有想过偷取 托纳尼 的矿产.
Then why not trust the rest of my team?
那为什么不信任我的队员们?
Because you are the Ieader.
因为你是领导者.
Mother insists I speak no further unIess it is with you alone.
妈妈她坚决要我只和你单独谈.
Let's step into the corridor for a few moments, foIks.
我们到走廊上去休息一阵吧.
So what do I caII you?
那我怎么叫你?
I do not have a name.
我没有名字.
What does your mom caII you? Son.
你妈妈怎么叫你的? 儿子.
That's not much of a name. No. It's more of a description.
那不是一个名字. 不,这样称呼足够了.
Yes, it is.
是的,的确.
Mother says you too have a son.
妈妈说你也有个儿子.
I had one. He's gone now.
我也有一个,他现在不在了.
What was his name?
他叫什么名字?
CharIie. CharIie.
查理. 查理.
I Iike CharIie. It's a good name.
我喜欢查理,不错的名字.
Can I be caIIed CharIie?
我可以取名查理吗?
Yeah.
恩.
Sure. If that's what you want.
当然,如果你想的话.
OK, CoIoneI O'NeiII, I'm CharIie.
好的,欧尼尔 上校,我就叫查理.
Hi, CharIie.
嗨,查理.
CaII me Jack. Jack.
叫我 杰克. 杰克.
So where are you from?
那么你从哪儿来?
A pIanet caIIed ReetaIia.
瑞塔利阿行星.
Nice pIace? Used to be, ...
美好的地方? 曾经是,.
untiI most of the Reetou were destroyed
直到被一些
by mean creatures with gIowing eyes.
眼睛发光的生物破坏了.
That's the Goa'uId. I'm sorry to hear that.
那些是 勾阿呜. 这是个坏消息.
That's why I'm here - to warn you.
因此我来这儿,给你们警告.
WeII, thank you, CharIie,
好的,谢谢你,查理,
but we aIready knew about the Goa'uId.
不过我们已经知道那些 勾阿呜 了.
Not the Goa'uId.
不止是 勾阿呜.
It's the Reetou rebeIs who intend to eIiminate you.
还有 瑞透 的叛徒,打算来消灭你们
We anaIysed the iris mechanism.
我们分♥析♥了虹膜装置.
It was as if controI was commandeered from
它好像是被主机上的
the main computer by an override.
外来命令控制了
Like it was being controIIed from another keyboard.
就像是来自另一个键盘的控制.
Software speciaIists are picking it apart.
软件专家正在分♥析♥距离.
CoIoneI O'NeiII, any more insight into the boy?
欧尼尔 上校 对这个孩子有更多的了解吗?
The best I can teII, sir,
我只能告诉你
the kid survived a Goa'uId massacre.
这个孩子从勾阿呜的大屠♥杀♥中幸存下来.
That wouId expIain Mom.
这也许可以解释他的妈妈.
It wouId be a psychoIogicaI defence mechanism.
他可能被设置了心理防范装置.
He's convinced himseIf she never Ieft him.
他相信他妈妈从来没有离开他.
That her ''spirit'' is aIways with him.
她的精神一直伴随着他.
How did he know about the SaIish? How did he know about my kid?
他怎么知道 塞利旭? 他怎么会了解我的孩子?
Is it possibIe that he's some sort of psychic?
也许他会某种心灵感应?
Maybe we'II turn something up in our examinations.
也许通过检查能得到什么吧.
ShouId not our concern now be the threat of
我们现在应该关心
the pIanned Reetou attack?
可能的袭击吧?
It doesn't make sense. The Goa'uId attack the Reetou,
没有意义. 勾阿呜袭击了瑞透,
so they attack us?
因此他们就会来袭击我们?
We need to determine the vaIidity of
我们需要查明
what IittIe information the boy's given us.
这个小孩带来的信息的可信度.
TeaI'c, I'd Iike you to accompany CoIoneI O'NeiII to see him.
提亚克,你陪同 欧尼尔 上校去看看他吧.
Listen to his description of the attack on the Reetou...
听他说说 瑞透 上的袭击.
and Iet me know if it foIIows normaI Goa'uId tactics.
并报告这是否是 勾阿呜 的阴谋.
There you go.
你瞧.
See? That didn't hurt at aII, did it?
看到了吗? 这一点都不痛,是吧?
Jaffa!
贾法!
Get that a Iot?
看到啦?
CharIie! CharIie! It's OK.
查理! 查理! 没事.
He's a Jaffa! He wants to kiII me,
他是 贾法! 他要杀我,
just Iike he kiIIed the Reetou.
就好像他杀其他 瑞透 人一样.
No, no! No, no, no. He's a good Jaffa.
不,不! 不,他是个善良的 贾法
In fact, he saved my Iife one time.
实际上,他曾经救过我的命.
He hates the Goa'uId as much as you do. No!
他像你一样讨厌 勾阿呜 人. 不!
Oh, for cryin' out Ioud...
噢,这么大声的哭.
Um, Iook, Mom.
恩,看看吧,妈妈.
You said you trust me, right?
你说你信任我,是吧?
WeII, I'm teIIing you, TeaI'c is OK.
那么,我告诉你,提亚克 是好人.
In fact, aII my friends here at the base are OK.
事实,这基地里我全部的朋友都是好人.
OK? She's over there.
好吗? 她在那边.
OK.
好吧.
Mother says to trust onIy you and the other members of your team.
妈妈说只信任你以及你队伍里的人.
Good. Thank you.
好,谢谢你.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表