They're back, Uncle Rohan!
他们回来了,罗翰叔叔!
Did you bring the Touchstone? Not yet. We're working on it.
你们带回了试金石吗? 还没有,我们正在找呢.
Don't you understand?!
你清楚吗?!
Look around you! The rivers have turned to ice!
看看这周围! 河都已经结冰!
Before long, all our croplands will be decimated!
用不了多久,我们的田地都将被毁掉!
Why did you return?
你们回来做什么?
We have to set this machine from here to track the Touchstone.
我们必须把我们的仪器设在这儿来探测试金石.
You're lying! We're not lying!
你撒谎! 我们没有!
We really are trying to help.
我们真的是在帮忙.
Come now!
来吧!
They should be inputting the last address.
必须输入最后一次的地址.
Status, Captain?
上校,数据?
It's through, sir. It's on Earth. Where the hell is it?
它穿过了,长官,它在地球上. 它在哪儿?
I'm switching over to terrestrial video signal.
我在转换陆地电视信♥号♥♥.
We have visual, but it's dark. Can you make out anything?
我们能看到,但它那儿是黑暗的. 你能查到什么吗?
No, not much.
不,不符合.
There's somebody moving. What is its location?
有人在移♥动♥. 他的位置呢?
I'm resetting the MALP global positioning system
我重新把 移♥动♥分♥析♥探测仪 全球定位系统
to Telesat 1 3, ...
调到通信卫星1 3,.
attempting to triangulate.
尝试定位.
What the hell happened?! They blew it away, sir.
又发生了什么?! 他们把它吹走了,长官.
Carter?
卡特?
The link is gone. They destroyed the MALP.
联♥系♥中断. 他们破坏了 移♥动♥分♥析♥探测仪.
Did you get the coordinates?
你找到连接了吗?
No time. But I've got it narrowed down.
时间不够,但我确定在一个小范围内.
How far down?
有好远?
Well, as far as I can tell, it's in Southern Utah.
恩,估计是在犹他州(犹他州)南部.
Oh! Well... Southern Utah!
噢! 恩. 犹他州南部?!
Well, at least that's a start.
好吧,至少我们开了个头.
I have one last marker to call. Let me see what I can find out.
我还有最后一点线索可以查. 让我试试能否找到什么.
Hello, General. Whitlow.
你好,将军. 韦德洛.
Shall we walk?
我们走走?
As I told you on the phone,
正如我在电♥话♥里给你说的
I don't have time for all this cloak-and-dagger stuff.
我没有时间去查那些填充材料.
I need to know... Please... walk.
我需要知道. 好啦. 走走吧.
It makes it harder for the parabolics.
对于一个偏执狂那很困难.
Glad to see the paranoia quotient is as high as ever!
很高兴看到偏执狂像以前那样!
You never know who's listening. What do you need to know?
你永远不知道谁在听. 你想知道些什么呢?
Two things. Who's got the Stargate? Who's got the weather device?
两件事:谁取走了星际之门? 谁得到了天气控制仪器?
I wish I had that info.
我也希望我有这些消息.
I don't have time for games, Whitlow.
我没有时间玩了,韦德洛.
As much as I'd love to clear our little IOU, I don't know anything.
就好象我热衷于还清我们之间的小借条一样 我什么都不知道.
I don't even know what you're talking about
我甚至不知道你提到的
with regards to a weather device.
天气设备究竟是什么.
But are you saying the Stargate is missing?!
你说星际之门不见啦?!
The second one is, yes. That doesn't sound like a good thing!
是的,第二道门. 这可不是个好消息!
Come on! You've got your fingers in every agency.
快点! 任何代理都要经过你的手.
You haven't heard anything? Military intelligence? NSA? CIA?
你没收到什么消息吗? 军方的情报? NSA? 中♥央♥情报局?
If it were military, I'd know about it. It's got to be civilian.
如果是军方的情报,我一定知道. 看起来是民间的.
Anything strange going on at Nellis?
内利斯 有什么不正常的事发生吗?
There's always something going on at Nellis,
内利斯 总是发生很多事,
and most of the time it's strange.
大多时候它都不正常.
But nothing about a Stargate or a... weather... thingy.
但没有关于星际之门 或者是一个. 天气. 设备.
Does this have something to do with all the weird weather lately?
这和最近的反常天气有关吗?
How about Southern Utah? Anything going on there?
犹他州南部呢? 没什么事发生?
Southern Utah?!
犹他州南部?!
Yeah, as a matter of fact.
恩,实际上.
A requisition just crossed my desk...
一分申请刚递过来.
requesting a C-5 for a classified pick-up at an NID landing site.
要求一架C-5去NID的登陆地
It's in Utah.
就是在犹他州
Hm. No idea what it's for?
恩,不知道这是为了什么吗?
Not officially. But I don't have to tell you,
非官方的,但我不得不告诉你
a C-5's a big airplane.
一架C-5's 是巨大飞机.
Big enough to hold a Stargate and transport it anywhere in the world.
足以把星际之门放在里面并运输到全世界的任何地方.
Where's the strip?
飞机在哪儿?
Just south of the Black Mountains.
在布雷克山脉的南边
About 40 clicks west of Parowan.
帕罗宛镇以西大约40里.
Thank you, Whitlow.
谢谢你,韦德洛.
George?
乔治?
Does this mean we're even?
这是否意味着我们已经?
If it pans out, it does.
我们两清了,现在.
OK, here's the deal.
好,分配任务.
This NID landing strip doesn't officially exist, ...
这个NID登陆地并不是在正式存在的,.
so I don't think there's a jurisdictional issue.
所以我认为这不会牵涉到什么司法问题.
But even if there is,
但即使它是,
that C-5 is Air Force property, and it is our jurisdiction.
C-5 也是空军的财产,它得归我们管.
Can we go now, sir? There's a chopper waiting.
我们可以出发了吗,长官? 有架飞机给你们备好了.
It will take you to Hill Air Force Base. Then you're on your own.
它会载你们去希尔空军基地之后就看你们自己的了.
Thank you.
谢谢.
One other thing, Colonel.
另一件事,上校.
We don't know if the people who took the gate
我们不知道取走星际之门和试金石的人
and Touchstone are friend or foe.
究竟是敌是友.
Therefore, under no conditions are you to fire on them. Understood?
所以,在任何情况下都别开火, 明白吗?
Under no conditions... fire.
任何情况下. 别开火.
That's right.
这就对了.
What if they fire on us, sir?
如果他们向我们开火呢,长官?
Then you're to take cover.
那你们就躲起来,
Do not return fire unless it's the only option remaining...
不到万不得已不要还击.
to defend yourselves. I don't think...
来保护自己. 将军,我不认为.
Those are my orders, Colonel.
这就是我的命令,上校.
We're already going way out on a limb on this.
我们已经越界了.
I don't want you killing another American
我不想你们因此而杀死一个
who may just be following orders.
也是在执行命令的同胞.
Understood? Yes, sir.
明白吗? 是的,长官.
Stand to, gentlemen!
站好了,先生们!
Keep those hands visible.
举起手来.
Who the hell are you?!
你们这些家伙是谁?!
No one's damn business! Step away from the crate.
别他妈废话! 一步步离开那些箱子.
Stop!
站住!
Don't do it!
别这么做!
Agh!
啊!
What?
什么?
I missed the address.
我错过了
At least we have this.
至少我们取回了这个.
They've come back, Uncle Rohan! Just as I told you!
他们又回来了,罗翰叔叔! 正如我告诉过你的!
Do they have the Touchstone? They do!
他们带来了试金石吗? 是的!
Thank you. You're very welcome.
谢谢你. 不用客气
We hope your faith and trust in us has been restored.
我希望我们没有辜负你对于我们的信任.
You have lived up to your promises.
你履行了你们的诺言.
Let there be peace between our worlds.
让我们永远和平相处.
We must remain vigilant, ...
我们必须保持警惕,.
lest those that trespassed before come back...
以防那些盗窃者再度回来.
to violate the sanctity of the Holy Touchstone.
侵犯到这神圣的试金石.
Just make sure your guards are paying attention this time!
确保你的守卫一直保持警惕!
Blessings be upon you.
神会保佑你的.
Everything should be back to normal soon, here and on Madrona.
很快,所有的一切将重返正常 这里以及 漠交纳.
We think they'll let us return to do the studies we'd hoped to do.
我想他们会同意我们回去 继续进行我们希望做的研究.
Any idea what happened, sir? It's still something of a shell game.
这究竟是怎么回事,长官? 这还是一场拉锯战.
The investigation was taken from me. By whom?
我的调查被终止了. 谁呢?
I'm still trying to find that out.
我仍然试图查出来.
So we may never know who those men were who went through the gate.
因此我们有可能永远不知道跳进门里的人是谁?
Not unless you can tell me where they went.
除非你能告诉我他们去了哪儿.
Until then, all SG units are to be on watch...
到那时为止,全部的星门小组单位都恰好在.
for four NID guys wandering around another planet.
而4个NID家伙去了另一颗行星.
Great! So all this could happen again, huh?
好! 所以都有可能发生,恩?
No, Colonel!
不,上校!
This time, I was able to ensure that
这次,我有能力确保
our Stargate will be the only one in use.
只有我们的星际之门能使用.
Sir... The second Stargate is being retired?
长官. 第二道门退休啦?
Yes. Only this time,
是的,这次,
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表