Sam?
山姆?
It had to be you! Dammit, Timothy,
肯定是你!该死的,蒂莫西
Teal'c is my friend. He's sick.
提亚克是我朋友,他正病重.
Yes, he is, and he's going to get the very best help
是的,并且他即将在这个星球
available on this planet.
得到最好的帮助
But your facility is not equipped for this kind of situation,
但是你的设备不能满足现在的情况
and you know it.
这点你是清楚的
Don't tell me you're ignorant. I don't wanna feel sorry for you.
别说你一无所知. 我不想对你失望.
Maybourne's people can be unscrupulous, ...
梅伯恩的人可能会乱来
but if Teal'c is to have any chance, it is with me, ...
但是如果提亚克有任何一点转机 那就看我的了,.
and I will do the best that I can.
我会尽我的全力.
I have a right to stop this.
将军,我有权阻止你们.
He is not well enough to be moved.
他的状况不适合转移
Fortunately, ...
幸好,.
I have a second opinion.
我有第二种方案.
How can we just let this happen?
我们怎么能只做看客?
What do you want me to do?
你认为我应该做什么?
As much as I don't trust Maybourne,
我虽然不相信梅伯恩,
I have to admit, Timothy is the best.
但我得承认,蒂莫西是最好的.
And he gave me his word he was gonna help Teal'c.
他告诉我他会帮助提亚克的.
What's with the chains?
为什么要用铁链?
Maybourne.
梅伯恩.
Of course.
当然是他.
Oh, God!
噢,上帝!
How long d'you figure he has?
你认为他还有多久?
It's tough to say.
这很难说.
Depends on how strong the larval Goa'uld is.
取决于勾阿呜有多强
We have drugs that may help. That won't be necessary.
我们有些药或许有用. 不需要了.
Of course it is, but...
当然需要,只是.
You want him to change.
你希望他转变?!
Notwithstanding what happened to Teal'c, ...
不管提亚克发生什么,.
there may be invaluable technology on that planet.
都将是这个星球上非常难得的技术
Carter, there are bugs on that planet.
卡特,有臭虫在那个星球上.
Big, huge, ugly, honkin' bugs!
大的,巨大的,丑陋的,臭虫!
Colonel, we just picked up an emergency communication from the driver.
上校,我们刚刚收到驾驶员的紧急呼叫
The driver's unconscious.
驾驶员已经不省人事了
Jack.
杰克.
It's alive.
这是活的.
I want as many personnel and canine units as this base has...
我要基地里的全体人员和所有的狗
at my disposal five minutes ago!
在5分钟之内准备好!
All of whom report to me. I'm running this search.
所有的都要向我汇报. 我主管这次搜索.
This is still my responsibility.
这事仍然归我管.
Oh, I'm holding you responsible, Maybourne, don't you fret!
噢,我赞赏你的责任感 梅伯恩,你不觉得烦吗!
But the troops are SGC. I'm running the show.
但这支部队是星门指挥部,归我管.
You got a problem with that, see Hammond.
你有任何问题,去和哈蒙德说.
I will.
我会的.
Striking an officer is a quick way to a court martial.
恐吓军官,你很快会上军事法庭的.
I'm not gonna hit you, Maybourne. I'm gonna shoot you.
我会揍你的,梅伯恩. 我会让你吃枪子的.
All right, what the hell happened here? He just went crazy.
说正事,到底发生了什么? 他疯了.
He was so strong. I've never seen anything like that.
他太强壮了,我从没见过的强壮.
And the larval Goa'uld?
勾阿呜 幼虫呢?
I don't know. He must have taken that out himself.
我不知道,他肯定把它取出来了
Why?
为什么?
Uh, ...
呃,.
he told me he'd rather die than change into something else.
他告诉我他宁愿死 也不愿变成别的什么东西
There has to be quicker, less painful ways to kill yourself.
那是更快,痛苦更小的自杀方法.
Even for a Jaffa.
即使是贾法.
I don't think that's the way it's going to happen.
我不认为这推测是对的
I doubt that he will die.
我的意思是,我想他不会死.
He depends on that Goa'uld to live.
他的生命依赖于那个勾阿呜啊.
The alien insect's venom is affecting his physical make-up.
那个外星昆虫的毒液正在改变他的物理构造
With every passing moment, he is ceasing to be a... a Jaffa.
随着时间的推移 他正逐渐停止变成一个. 一个贾法.
The larva may be the only thing...
这个幼虫可能是唯一的.
that's holding that transformation back.
唯一的可以挽回这种转变的东西
So by taking the worm out, he might be expediting this change?
所以把幼虫拿出来 他可能会加速变化?
Why would he do that?
他为什么要那样做?
The metamorphosis could be altering his mind.
蜕变可能会改变他的思想.
It's stable. I don't think it will be for long.
它很稳定. 我认为不会持续太长时间.
I just wish I knew more about Goa'uld physiology.
我只希望 我能多了解些勾阿呜的生理构造.
The frustrating thing is, I might.
让人沮丧的是,"我可能".
Jolinar might have left me with some information, but I...
尧力纳可能已经带着某些信息离开了, 但是我.
We've got samples of the fluid from inside Teal'c's pouch.
我们从提亚克的内囊里取了一些液体样本.
For now, we'll just have to do our best to synthesise the environment.
现在,我们应该尽力去构成这样一个环境.
There's no sign of him inside the perimeter.
在这块地方没有他的踪迹.
We don't have jurisdiction if he's already gotten outside that.
如果他离开了这里 我们就无能为力了.
We got him!
我们找到他了!
They were picking up a radio in the field and patched him in here.
他们收到了无线电通话 已经接到这里了.
Teal'c? O'Neill, it is I.
提亚克? 欧尼尔,是我.
Do not allow Colonel Maybourne to follow me.
别让梅伯恩上校跟着我.
He's not going to. Where are you?
他不会那么做了. 你在哪里?
I will not say.
我不能说.
Come on, Teal'c. We can help you.
别这样,提亚克,我们能帮你.
It is too late.
太晚了.
All right, listen.
行,听着.
You're changing.
你正在变化.
You don't want this to happen - you told me you'd rather die.
你不想这样的 你和我说过你情愿死也不想这样的.
Teal'c?
提亚克?
Teal'c?
提亚克?
It is possible we can still save your friend if we can get him back.
如果我们能找回你的朋友 我们仍然可以救他的.
How?
怎么救?
I have access to several variations of experimental RNA inhibitors,
我有防止某些变异的RNA抑制剂
which are being researched at the moment.
是不久前刚研制出来的.
Combined with the healing abilities of the symbiote...
结合这个生物体的治愈能力.
You knew this and didn't offer right away
你知道这些,但现在才说
when it could have helped?!
什么时候才能用上?!
Maybourne was hoping Teal'c would change, and you were gonna let him.
梅伯恩希望提亚克变异 你却让他这么做了.
No, I wasn't. Whatever you may think.
不管你怎么想,我没有那样做.
Samantha, I am offering you my help.
萨曼莎,我想帮你们.
OK, what do you need?
那么,你需要什么?
We have to find out which of the drugs will work.
我们得找出哪种药物管用.
How?
怎么找?
We need the alien insect's venom.
我们需要那种外星昆虫的毒液.
How do you know you can trust Harlow this time?
你怎么知道这次能相信 哈洛?
You think Maybourne put him up to this
你认为梅伯恩把他放这里
to get a specimen of the insect.
是为了取一些昆虫样本.
I wouldn't put it past him.
我不会让他经手的.
We don't have a lot of options.
我们没什么选择余地了.
We got nothing.
我们一无所获.
Must've covered 20 miles in an hour.
肯定是在一小时内跨过了20英里.
Maybourne is flying in his personnel. Any action on the red phone?
梅伯恩正在飞呢. 红色线路有什么消息吗?
Still indisposed.
依然没动静.
We have kind of a good news/bad news scenario here.
我们有一个好消息 又也许是个坏消息.
If we do find Teal'c soon, we may have a way of saving him.
如果我们很快找到 提亚克 我们可能有办法救他.
OK. That's good news.
好啊,是个好消息.
But... someone has to go back to BP6-3Q1
但是.得有人返回 BP6-3Q1
and catch one of those alien insects.
并且抓一只那种外星昆虫.
Preferably alive. And that would be the bad news.
最好是活的. 这的确是个坏消息.
I'll go. You need someone to watch your back.
我去. 你需要有人给你垫后.
And I'll go, too.
我也去.
It won't be for nothing. We'll find Teal'c.
我肯定不会有问题的 我们会找到提亚克的.
Pack your bug spray, kids.
拿好你的杀虫剂,伙计.
Check this dude out.
查一下这个家伙.
Hey, man! Where you going?
嗨,伙计! 你这是要去哪?
Cool tattoo, man. Where did you get that?
很酷的纹身,伙计,你在哪弄的?
Chulak.
恰拉可.
Chulak? Where's that? East Side?
恰拉可? 在哪里? 东部?
Remove yourself from my path.
从你来的路滚回去.
I'll remove myself when you tell me
我会走的,只要你告诉我
how they do tattoos like that in Chulak.
恰拉可那里的人是怎么做那个纹身的
The skin is cut with an Orak knife...
用刀在皮肤上割好.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表