And he knows it.
并且他知道这些
Thank you.
谢谢
Uh... No. Thank you.
呃,不,谢谢
Perhaps with rest the answers will come.
或许休息下答案会出现
Hey, Teal'c.
嘿,提亚克
You know anything about quantum gravity?
你知道有关于重力量子学的事么?
Nothing.
没有
Apparently, neither do I.
实际上,我也不知道
What do these equations represent? Probably a life's work.
这些等式说明什么? 也许是一生的工作
I don't have that much time, unfortunately.
不幸的是我没有那么多时间
How may I be of assistance?
让我来给些帮助吧?
We're experiencing a time dilation,
我们正在经历一个时间膨胀
in a radius wider than the gate room itself.
在一个比星际之门大厅还要广阔的半径内
Most of the SGC, in fact, and it's expanding.
时间上是所有的星门指挥部,并且正在扩大
But it's all happening in advance
但是所有的都是
of the gravity field that's causing it.
由于重力场造成的
According to everything I thought I knew about relativity,
根据我所知道的相对论,
that is not possible.
那是不可能的
Yet it is so. Right.
现在还不是 是的
If it wasn't, we'd all be pulled apart by now.
如果不是那样,到现在我们全部都被撕裂了
They're proceeding with a plan that makes assumptions about gravity...
他们正在进行一个关于地心引力,时空的计划
and space-time, with no regard for the fact that
并没有意识到那
it contradicts our observations.
同我们的观测矛盾
I see.
我知道
In other words, they don't know what the hell is going on, ...
换句话说,他们不知道究竟发生了什么
so they're just gonna blow it up.
所以他们只是抱怨
There doesn't seem to be a damn thing we can do.
看上去我们不能做什么事了
Let's get set up.
让我们开始吧
The computer needs your code before it'll accept the command.
电脑需要你的密♥码♥在接受命令之前
Go on and enter it.
继续然后输入
Maybe now you know how it feels.
也许你现在明白它的感受
You done?
你完成了?
Roger that.
收到
When the time comes, hit the enter key on my mark...
当时间到了的时候,看我的指示敲键盘
and then run like hell.
然后快跑
Got it.
知道了
Two minutes.
2分钟
The gravity field reaches the blast doors of the control room now.
重力场现在到达了控制室的门口,
That's not good.
情况不秒
I take it you still believe our plan won't work.
看样子你仍然不相信我们的计划有用
I'm afraid the gravity field will dampen the effects of the explosion.
说实话,我担心重力场会抑制爆♥炸♥的效果
We'll lose the SGC, but the wormhole will be intact.
我们将失去星门指挥部,但是虫洞会存在
The mountain will collapse into it. Six months later, all of Colorado.
这座山将会向内塌陷.6个月后,将波及整个科罗拉多州
Six months after that...
然后再过六个月后将...
At least Daniel will live out there.
至少丹尼尔会在外面存活下来
If you're wrong, and for once I hope you are, ...
如果你是错的,希望只有一次
we can restart the SGC
我们能在内利斯重新开始星门指挥部
with the second Stargate at Nellis. In time...
和第2个星际之门 那时.
Wait a minute.
等等
Sir, that's it.
长官,就是那样
We do use a bomb, but we focus the energy of the blast.
我们用炸♥弹♥,但是我们聚焦在爆♥炸♥的能量上
Colonel O'Neill and I were sent to the Antarctic gate...
当我和欧尼尔上校被派往南极之门
because we were under enemy fire.
因为我们受到敌人攻击
It caused an energy surge.
导致了一场能量释放
Yes, and that surge caused the wormhole
是的,那样的释放导致虫洞
to jump from one destination to another.
从一个目的地跳跃到另一个
If we can channel enough energy in the direction of our Stargate, ...
如果在我们星际之门的方向上形成足够的能量
it should cut us off from the black hole,
那样可以使我们切断同黑洞的联♥系♥
causing the matter stream to jump...
导致一串物质跳跃
to another gate. Leaving ours linked to some other world.
去另一个门 使我们和另外的世界相联♥系♥
Yes, but all we have to do is shut it down.
是的,但是我们所要做的是关闭它
Sir, we have to stop Colonel O'Neill.
长官,我们要去阻止欧尼尔上校
One minute.
1分钟
Maybe the last one.
也许是最后一分钟
We used to be friends, Jack.
我们曾经是朋友,杰克
Yep.
是
I was sick to my stomach when I found out you were still alive.
当我知道你仍然活着时我非常难受
I wanted to go back for you.
我想回去找你
Why don't we just do this and get the hell out of here?
为什么我们不能这样做并离开这鬼地方呢?
Somebody dropped a dime on us! You got hit! You went down!
有人埋伏我们!你被击中了! 你倒下去!
I made a judgement call to save the team!
我想去营救队伍!
And I saw you take off!
我看见你离开!
And then I spent four months of my life in some stinking Iraqi prison!
然后我在烂臭的伊♥拉♥克♥监狱呆了4个月!
I thought you were dead! You thought wrong!
我以为你死了! 你以为的是错的!
What do you want? You want me to forgive you? Is that it?
你想要什么?想要我原谅你?是不是?
Yeah.
是的
I guess I do.
我想是的
Well, that's tough.
好吧,那很辛苦
What happened to "Nobody gets left behind"?
那所谓的"没有人被遗弃"是怎么回事?
Well, what about him?
好,那他是怎么回事?
That is a totally different scenario.
那完全是不同的情况
That is the same damn thing, Jack!
那是该死的相同的事,杰克!
Don't activate the autodestruct! It won't work.
不要启动自动破坏系统 那没有用
I have another idea.
我有另一个主意
The G-suits should help you
重力衣能帮你们
withstand the higher gravity on the way down.
抵抗接近的高♥强♥度重力场
What's this bomb? It's a shaped charge.
这是什么炸♥弹♥? 它是成形的负荷
To focus the explosive force toward the wormhole so that it jumps.
朝虫洞聚集爆♥炸♥力量使它发生跳跃
Like in Antarctica.
像在南极洲
Right.
明白
Where is it? They're modifying the warhead yield.
它在哪? 他们正在修改弹头部分数据
It's being flown in from Travis. How long will it take?
正由T拉vis带到这 这要花多少时间?
Well, sir, with any luck, about five more minutes.
长官,运气好的话,大概5分多钟
Relatively... Relatively speaking.
相对. 相对而言
speaking.
而言
Any time you're ready, sirs.
长官们,随时可以开始
I don't know how long that iris will hold.
我不知道虹门能坚持多久
We have to wait for the bomb.
我们必须等炸♥弹♥运到
You got better quick. It has, in fact, been several days.
你的速度还真快 实际上,已经过了好几天了
Yeah, I knew that.
是,我知道
Those who don't have to be here should go topside.
无关的人到上面去
Cromwell.
上校
Cannot the bomb be detonated by remote?
不能远程引爆♥炸♥弹么?
It has to be set a certain distance from the gate
(炸♥弹♥)必须放在离门一定的距离
and at an exact angle.
和一个精确的角度
The timer can't be set in advance
在时间膨胀的变化中
due to the variance in time dilation.
定时器不能预先设定
Man, she is... Way smarter than we are. I know.
伙计,她. 比我们都聪明,我知道
Just like old times, huh, Jack?
就像我们原来的时候,杰克?
Oh, yeah.
恩,是的
Black holes, wormholes, ...
黑洞,虫洞
old times.
原来的时光
Sir?
长官?
Thank you, Lieutenant.
谢谢,士兵
Do you think they'll be able to shut it down, sir?
你认为他们能关闭虹门么?长官
We'll know sometime tomorrow.
明天我们就会知道了
Oh, yeah, yeah. We're pulling some G's now.
哦,是的,是的.我们现在在"拔重力" (拔河)
I feel like I've put on a coupla hundred pounds!
我感觉我穿着几百磅!
I wasn't gonna say anything.
我都说不了话
They appear to be moving very slowly.
他们看上去移♥动♥的非常慢
Only from our perspective.
只是从我们的视角看
Uh, Captain...
呃,上尉
Colonel, look out! Colonel!
上校,看外面!上校!
Colonel, look out! Colonel!
上校,看外面!上校!
Did you hear that?
你听见了么?
Look out!
看那边!
Are you all right?
你还好么?
This is close enough! Set the timer! 20 seconds!
离的太近了! 调好定时器!20秒!
You won't make it out. 20 seconds!
你走不回去的 20秒!
It's set! Do it!
定好了! 做吧!
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表