Oh! Oh, I'm sorry.
哦,对不起
But I would be happy to answer any questions you have.
但我很乐意回答所有你的问题.
These are my private quarters.
这些是我私人的四分之一.
Not very private.
不是很私人.
The Tok'ra hold no secrets from each other.
托克拉 彼此之间没有秘密.
There is no need for doors or partitions.
不需要门或分割.
Can I show you back to your group?
我可以带你回到你的团体里吗?
Uh, no. No, thanks. I...
不,不, 谢谢.
I can find my way back.
我能找到回去的路.
How fast can you grow a facility like this?
像这些设备的生长速度是多少?
Quite rapidly. We build only as we need.
相当快速,我们只有在我们需要的时候建立.
That is why we are only now adding the corridor,
那就是为什么我们只有现在
and the Council chambers.
才增加走廊和议会厅
See for yourselves.
自个儿瞧瞧.
What the hell... ?
什么.?
This chamber is newly grown.
这个地方是崭新生长着.
Until now, we had no reason to convene the Council of Tok'ra.
之前,我们没有理由集♥合♥托克拉的议员
It's a sort of accelerated crystal growth. That is correct.
它是一种加速生长的水晶. 没错.
We have learned to pattern the natural tendencies of the crystal.
我们有了解到式样水晶的天然趋向
Like a geode.
像一个晶洞.
People of the Tauri, allow me to introduce...
塔瑞的人们,允许我介绍一下.
the Grand Council of the Tok'ra.
托克拉的最高议会.
Hiya, folks. Nice to meet ya.
嗨,见到你们很高兴.
Uh... We're very grateful.
我们很高兴,
We're representatives of a planet called Earth.
我们是一个叫地球的行星的.
It is an honour.
是一种光荣.
The Council has reviewed your proposal
会议有检讨在我们的
of an alliance between our peoples.
民族之间的一个同盟的提议.
And?
然后呢?
We would like you to understand our situation.
我们想要你了解我们的情形.
We are an illegal resistance group within the Goa'uld.
在 勾阿呜 看来我们是一个违法的抵抗团体.
We are the most hunted, most hated enemies of the System Lords.
我们是被通缉的,大部分憎恨系统统治者的统治.
Hey, we haven't made too many friends along the way either.
嗨,我们没有交太多朋友.
The secrets of the Tok'ra would never be revealed.
托克拉的秘密不会被公开
It is not the way of the Tauri.
这不是塔瑞的一种方式.
Not intentionally. But you might be followed to us.
不企图的 但是你们可能要跟随我们.
You might be tortured to reveal where we are,
你们会显示我们在哪里
or a spy might appear in your midst.
或可能在你们中间出现间谍
We would like to know what you can offer us...
我们想要知道你们能提供给我们什么.
that is of sufficient value to justify our exposure.
是充份的价值 替我们的暴露辩护.
Well, I think we've got a lot of things.
我认为我们已经得到许多东西了.
The Tauri have become quite advanced.
塔瑞 已经变得相当前进.
I'm sure we have something you could use.
我确信我们的一些东西你们可以使用.
Please, give us an example.
请举一个例子
Sure. Daniel?
当然,丹尼尔?
Uh... Well, I mean, after all, ...
我是说,毕竟,.
we have the same goals in mind.
我们有相同的目标
Perhaps some technology could be of use.
也许一些技术可以使用.
Technology other than our own is useless to us.
我们自己之外的技术对我们来说是无用的.
We are infiltrators. We work from within the Goa'uld.
我们是渗透者 我们在 勾阿呜 内部工作
Therefore it's important that we appear to be Goa'uld.
因此它很重要 我们似乎是 勾阿呜.
Bring them in!
带他们进来!
What are you people planning?
你们的计划是什么?
Beg your pardon?
对不起?
The Chaapa-ai just activated and brought forth these!
恰帕艾 刚才激活而且带来了这些!
SG-3.
SG-3.
Colonel Makepeace?
梅克皮斯上校?
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么?
General Hammond sent us to extract Captain Carter.
哈蒙德将军让我们召回卡特上尉.
Why?
为什么?
I'm afraid it's your father, Captain.
恐怕是因为你♥爸♥爸,上尉
He's in the hospital in a serious condition.
他在医院情况很严重
You have to let her go home.
你必须让她回家.
I'm sorry, I cannot do that.
对不起,我不能那么做.
Why not? I'm afraid we have made our decision.
为什么? 我们已经下了决定.
We have decided not to accept your request for an alliance.
我们已经决定了不接受你们同盟的请求.
You shall be our guests
你们会一直是我们的客人
until such time as we decide to move to another planet.
直到我们决定移到另一个行星.
What? I'm sure you understand.
什么? 我确定你明白.
Your knowledge of this planet makes you a security risk.
你的行星知识使你成为安全危险.
We cannot allow you to leave
我们不能让你离开
until we move somewhere you do not know about.
直到我们到了你不知道的地方
Surely, as Tok'ra, you're more compassionate than that.
当然作为托克拉 你该更仁慈点
Captain Carter's father is dying. At least let her go.
卡特上尉的爸爸马上就要死了. 至少你应该让她走.
She is the highest risk of all.
她是最危险的,
She contains the memory of Jolinar of Malk-shur.
她有马克修的尧力纳的记忆.
We are not the only ones who know of this planet.
我们不是唯一知道这个行星的.
Those we left behind on the Tauri also possess this knowledge.
我们后方的塔瑞也持有这些知识.
As evidenced by our friends here.
如我们的朋友留在这里做证据.
It is our wish that your lack of return...
它是我们消失的希望.
will convince them that
将会使他们相信
we are Goa'uld and not Tok'ra.
我们是 勾阿呜 而不是托克拉.
You want them to think that we're dead. Well, that kinda sucks.
你需要他们认为我们是死了. 真失望.
I'm sorry.
对不起.
We will try to make you as comfortable as possible.
我们会尽量使你们觉得舒服的.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表