That's a pretty heady group.
真是令人激动的组合.
The alliance was built over many millennia.
这个联盟建立了几千年.
Your race has much to prove before we may interact on that level.
在我们在那个水平上平等相处之前 你们的种族还有很多事要做.
Uh...
嗯.
Uh...
呃.
Look...
听着.
You all seem to be quite... wonderful...
你们看起来都是很.完美的.
people.
人.
And...
但是.
I don't want to sound ungrateful...
我不想说不好听的话.
because I really, really appreciate you
因为我真的,真的很感激你们
getting all that stuff out of my head.
把塞在我脑子里的东西拿出来.
But you folks should understand...
但是你和你的人得明白.
that we're out there now.
我们已经离开了那里.
And we might not be ready for a lot of this stuff...
而且我们也没准备好接受这么多本领.
but we're doing the best we can.
但我们永远会尽我们的全力去做好每一件事情.
We are a very curious race.
我们是懂得求知的种族.
You have already taken the first steps
你们已经迈出了第一步.
towards becoming... the fifth race.
成为第五个伟大的种族的第一步.
We'll have to shut the whole system down and reboot.
我们得关闭所有的系统并且重起.
Can you close the iris if necessary? Apparently not.
如果需要的话,你能先关上虹膜吗? 明显不能.
That's not good.
这好像不太好.
I don't care what you have to do. I want control of this system back.
上尉,我不管你做什么. 我要这系统重新受我们的控制.
Yes, sir. I'm trying.
是,长官 我正在尝试
We have an incoming wormhole.
有一个向我们这来的虫洞连接
Everything seems to be back online, sir, including the iris.
所有的东西都正常了,长官 包括虹膜装置.
Good work, Captain.
干的好,上尉.
I'm back. What happened?
我回来了. 发生了什么?
Do you still have the knowledge of the ancients?
你还保留古人的知识吗?
Nope. Don't remember a thing!
没了,什么都想不起来了!
But you know that meaning of life stuff?
但是你弄清楚了那些生命存在的痕迹了吗?
I think we're gonna be all right.
我想我们都会好起来的.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表