Goa'uld are attempting to come through the gate.
勾阿呜正试图从星门里过来.
Not if I dial out first.
除非我先拨号♥.
We'll go to Earth. You two can go wherever you need to from there.
我们会去地球 你们两个可以从那里再到你们想去的地方.
Did we open the gate or did they?
我们要开门吗?
We have no choice.
我们没有选择.
Wait.
等等.
There's the signal.
有信♥号♥♥.
Open the iris.
打开虹门.
I must give you thanks.
我必须谢谢你们.
You have saved my life and that of my new host.
你们拯救了我以及我的新宿主
We thank you. This is wonderful news.
谢谢. 那真是太好了.
Yes. Can we talk to your host?
是的,我们能和你的宿主谈谈吗?
Ahem
嗯哼...哼...
So when the little fella inside me's talking,
那么当我里面的家伙说话的时候,
do I sound like she does?
和我是一样的吗?
That is correct. That's strange.
是的. (雅各布) 感觉真怪.
I can feel myself talking, but it's not me saying the words.
我能感觉我自己在说话,但是又不是我说的.
You know? Don't know. Take your word for it.
你知道吗? 不知道,但你告诉了我
How do you feel?
感觉怎么样?
Well, ...
好吧,.
considering I got one of those things inside me, pretty damn good!
有个东西在我体内,真是棒极了!
Listen, George...
听着,乔治.
Because of this blending thing...
因为融合.
I already know everything there is to know about the Tok'ra.
我已经知道所有关于托克拉的事情.
You made the right call.
你做的很对.
I hope so.
我希望如此.
I would be proud to serve as liaison
我愿意成为地球
between the Earth and these people.
和这些人之间的联♥系♥.
Good.
很好.
On that note,
这样的话,
perhaps you can ask them to come with me to do a little debriefing.
可能你可以叫他们过来和我做个简短的汇报.
I'm afraid we cannot. We must go.
恐怕不行,我们要走了.
You are safe here.
你在这很安全.
Because of the spy,
因为间谍,
the Goa'uld may be at the site the Tok'ra have moved to.
勾阿呜可能已经到达我们所搬去的地方.
You can't stay?
你不能留下?
No, we must stop the tunnels before they are grown.
不行,在隧♥道♥生长之前我们必须停止它们.
We must move the Tok'ra to yet another new home.
我们必须把托克拉移到另一个地方,
Do you have a dialling device?
你们有传送的设备吗?
Yeah, we slapped a little one together.
是的,我们制♥造♥了一个.
Hm. You made it yourself.
你们自己造的.
lmpressive. Will you show it to me?
印象深刻,你们可以给我看看吗?
I would like to put in the coordinates myself.
我希望我们也可以造出自己的设备.
This way.
这边.
I give you my word,
我向你保证,
I will watch over your father as if he were my own.
我会向对待自己父亲那样照顾你父亲.
Thank you.
谢谢.
I look forward to seeing you again. So do I.
希望能再见到你. 我也是.
It's ironic, ain't it?
很讽刺,不是吗?
What?
什么?
I was trying to find you a better assignment.
我以前想给你找个更好的工作.
Now you've found me the best one an old soldier could dream up.
你现在找到一个老兵做梦都没想到的最棒的工作.
Thanks, kid.
谢谢你,孩子.
You're welcome.
不用谢.
Do you have to go so soon? Yeah, I have to go.
你必须现在走吗? 是的,我必须走.
Apparently, ...
很明显,.
I'm the oldest and wisest among us.
我是这里最老最有智慧的人.
One day, the Tok'ra and the Tauri people
有一天,托克拉以及塔瑞人们
will destroy the Goa'uld System Lords.
会摧毁勾阿呜系统统治者
This will be a good day.
那将是一个好日子.
This box has a signature in it we can recognise.
盒子里面有标记,我们会认出来.
Send it through the gate and we'll know you want to contact us.
把它传送过来,我们就知道你们想与我们联♥系♥.
Thank you.
谢谢
Come, Selmak.
走,塞尔麦克.
I love you.
我爱你.
I love you, too, Dad.
我也爱你,爸爸.
Oh, Selmak says... Let me see if I can translate this.
塞尔麦克说.让我看看我是否能翻译这个.
Don't call us, ...
不要呼叫我们,.
we'll call you.
我们会呼叫你.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表