He needs to be confined.
他需要被禁闭起来
He's addicted to the effects...
他已经对那效果上瘾了...
What's this?
这是什么?
It's my resignation. Oh, please!
这是我的辞职信 哦,别这样!
I request permission to go through
我请求进入
the gate to P3R-636.
通往P3R-636的门
Request denied!
拒绝这个请求!
I wasn't asking you!
我没问你!
Daniel! Dr Jackson?
丹尼尔! 杰克森博士?
He's unconscious.
他昏过去了
This is General Hammond.
我是哈蒙德将军
Code Red medical emergency in my office.
医务室的医生来我的办公室处理紧急情况
I gave him a sedative.
我给他打了镇静剂
His test results were all over the place.
他的检验结果都超过一般水平
Liver function, kidneys,
肝功能,肾功能,
endorphins, electrolytes...
内啡肽,电解液...
There's muscle deterioration.
还有肌肉萎缩
Whatever. What's goin' on with him?
好了,他到底怎么了?
I have no idea. The most I can do
我不知道,我能做的
is try and treat the symptoms, ...
只是描述症状...
but he seems to be going through
但他看起来在一直使用大剂量的药物时
some massive physical with drawal.
突然停止服药
I have to go back!
我要回去!
You're killing me!
你们在害我!
Stop killing me!
停止害我!
Calm down!
冷静下来!
Argh...
啊...
It's like all of his cells
就好像他所有的细胞
have lost the ability to function properly
都失去了正常的功能
and it's getting worse.
并且在变得更严重
There's nothing you can do?
你就一点办法也没有?
I need time.
我需要时间
The sarcophagus will keep him alive.
石棺能让他活下去
We can't let him go back.
我们不能让他回去
That thing will screw him up
那东西会榨干净他,
and we'll lose him anyway.
我们会永远失去他
The memories that Jolinar left in my mind
尧力纳留在我脑海里的记忆
told me the sarcophagus
告诉我石棺
will take away everything he is.
会夺走他的一切
What choice do we have?
我们该怎么做?
We wait it out.
等他意识回来
Just... a little longer.
只是... 时间有点长
Hey. How's he doin'?
嗨 他怎么样了?
Well, I can't say for sure,
很好,我不是很肯定
but I think maybe the worst is over.
但我想最糟糕的时刻可能已经过去了
His blood work's encouraging.
他的血液循环系统的功能在加强
Body temperature's coming down,
体温在下降,
pulse is normal, BP 120 over 80.
脉搏正常,BP 120 到 80
So we made the right call.
我们做了正确的选择
His cellular function
他的细胞功能
is starting to take back control.
在开始恢复
The next few hours should tell.
再过几个小时就知道了
It's time for another dose of sedative.
该打另一剂镇静剂了
OK, Daniel...
好了,丹尼尔...
Ohh!
啊!
Stand down!
别动!
I'm OK. Go.
我没事
Jesus! Dammit!
天哪! 该死的!
Daniel!
丹尼尔!
Are you trying to kill me?
你想杀我?
You're trying to kill me.
是你想杀我
There'll be guards here in 30 seconds.
警卫30秒内就会到这里来
I'm going back.
我要回去
You don't have to.
你不需要回去
Fraiser says you're getting better.
弗雷泽说你在好转
You're lying!
你在说谎!
Why would I do that?
我为什么要那样做?
Daniel! God...
丹尼尔! 老天...
What are you gonna do, Daniel?
你想做什么,丹尼尔?
You wanna kill me?
你想杀我?
Oh, God, look at you.
哦,老天,看看你
I know what this is.
我知道这是什么
I know what it's like.
我知道这像什么
You can get through it.
你能摆脱它
No...
不...
The probe's data indicates P3H-826
探测数据表明P3H-826
is a viable next mission for SG-1, sir.
是SG-1可行的下一任务,长官
I have another suggestion.
我有另一个建议
I think we should go back to P3R-636.
我想我们应该回P3R-636
But before you say anything,
但在你们说话之前,
just hear me out.
先听我说完
There are thousands of innocent humans there
那里有几千名无辜的人
who we could free from slavery.
我们应该把他们从苦役中解救出来
Shyla cannot free her people
夏拉不会冒险
without great risk.
放走她的人
Well, we have to offer her alternatives.
好了,我们可以提供给她其它的方法
New ways to mine the naqahdah.
新的开采那夸达的方法
The Goa'uld may not notice
勾阿呜不会发现的,
if shipments stop.
除非出货停止
Preliminary tests indicate countless military
初步测试表明无数的军事
and scientific applications...
和科学技术可以应用...
for the raw ore.
到原矿石的开采
Might be a good reason to try, sir.
也许这是一个尝试的好理由,长官
Try what? The last time,
尝试什么?上次,
you were enslaved in that mine.
你们在矿井里被奴役
Look, you want access to the mine,
看,你想得到那个矿井
but you don't wanna send troops in.
但你又不想派军队进去
I'm offering you
我在提供一个
a shot at a diplomatic solution.
外交的解决方案
Please, Jack.
求求你,杰克
I need to take the chance.
我需要试试
We can back him up, sir.
我们可以让他回来,长官
I'd like Daniel back on the team.
我想让丹尼尔归队
I did not believe you would ever return.
我真不敢相信你会回来
I'm sorry... about your father.
我很抱歉... 对你父亲
About everything.
对一切事情
The sarcophagus could not help him any more.
石棺不能再帮助他了
You never did love me, did you?
你从来没有爱过我,是吗?
I wouldn't be here if I didn't care.
如果我不关心你的话,我就不会在这里了
I don't deserve to live after
在对你做了那些事后,
what I've done to you.
我不值得再活下去了
Yes, you do.
不,你应该继续活下去
Your people need you.
你的人♥民♥需要你
You may still be able to lead them
你仍然能领导他们,
without turning into what your father became.
而不需要变成你父亲那样
How?
怎么做?
You can't use this any more.
你不能再使用它了
It's gonna be bad, ...
它会让人变坏...
trust me.
相信我
But you don't have to do this alone.
但你不会独自一人去做的
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表