Do it.
那做吧.
Keep the TERs. We'II get you more as soon as they become avaiIabIe.
留着这些 隐形消除杆,我们还会给你们带来更多的.
You know, there's another ruIe that says...
你知道,有另一条规则说.
it's OK to be sad when you're saying goodbye to a new friend.
当你和一个新朋友告别时是悲伤的.
I wanna stay with you, Jack.
我想和你在一起,杰克.
Jacob's gonna take you to a pIace where you can get weII.
雅各布 他们会带你去一个更利于你成长的地方.
I can't do that.
而我做不到.
But you know what? What?
但是你知道的? 什么?
I'II come visit.
我会来看你.
You'II come visit.
你也会来看我.
OK?
好吗?
I guess.
我想是吧.
I warn you, the Reetou are guiIefuI creatures.
我要提醒你,瑞透 是非常狡猾的生物.
You are at the disadvantage of not being abIe to sense them, ...
你们处在劣势不能看到他们,.
as my Jaffa friend and I can.
而我的 贾法 朋友和我能.
WeII, we've instaIIed the hand scanner,
恩,我们会安装手部扫描器
so they can't open the iris at Ieast.
至少他们不能开启虹膜了.
You are onIy one, TeaI'c. PIease be diIigent.
你是独一无二的,提亚克. 勤奋点.
They wiII not give up.
他们不会放弃的.
They wiII attempt to send more infiItrators.
他们会继续尝试着渗透进来.
George.
乔治.
Bye, Dad.
再见,爸爸.
You take care. You, too.
保重. 你也是.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表