If we do not prevail, ...
如果失败的话,...
you, and those that follow, ...
你们,...
will call it... home.
就会葬身于那个地方
A new colony.
一个新的"殖民地"
Godspeed.
祝你们成功
Kel mak tak, Tauri!
Kel mak tak, 塔瑞!
Let us burn their world to ashes.
我们把这个世界摧毁掉
They're moving.
他们开始移♥动♥了
Restart the countdown.
开始倒计时
Hold at T minus 20 seconds.
保持倒计时20秒
We'll launch the weapons the moment they settle into orbit.
一进入轨道,我们就发射武器
We accelerate. Klorel has risen.
我们快点,科罗醒了
Then the campaign has begun.
战斗开始了
Once we launch, we will do what damage we can.
一旦行动开始,我们能杀多少是多少
How many in your wing?
你有多少手下?
Three.
3个
Three?
3个?
Teal'c makes four.
加上提亚克,是4个
Oh, well, four.
哦,好吧,4个
I have trained these warriors since they were Chal'tii.
他们一直是我训练的
They have sworn their lives to me. It is no simple thing to ask.
对我誓死效忠,别想的太简单了
And we appreciate it.
我们很敬佩你
But what are the odds of taking out a ship like this...
但是我们去夺取4部滑翔机,可能还有一艘...
with four gliders and... maybe a shuttle?
飞船的几率是多少?
A Goa'uld attack vessel is armed, ...
勾阿呜的攻击船只已经装备好,...
shielded, and capable of launching a legion of gliders against us.
防护好,可以向我们发射一队滑翔机
I would say... slim.
我想说...几率太小了
OK. Call me a pessimist, but it's time for a new plan.
好了,我是个悲观主义者 但是我们应该制定个新计划
We offer to lay down our lives for your world, human.
人类,我们准备好为地球而倒下了
You cannot ask more.
你要求别太高了
No. But I think a better idea is to get the other guys...
不是,我想到一个更好的主意 怎样让他们...
to lay down their lives for their world first.
先为他们的世界丧命
How long before the C4 goes?
C4运行多久了?
41 minutes, sir.
41分钟,长官
OK, with any luck at all, this ship is gonna blow within the hour.
好的,如果幸运的话 这艘船将在一小时内爆♥炸♥
It might be a good idea for us to get to the other one.
我们最好到另一只上去
Can you do that?
怎么样?
They're in a geosynchronous orbit over the United States.
他们在美国上空相对静止的轨道上
Lock in that attack profile, ...
锁定攻击方向,...
and advise the President we are go for launch.
通知总统我们开始发射了
Vandenberg reports a good launch.
范登堡空军基地报告发射已经成功
Yes!
好!
I'm sorry, sir. For what it's worth, ...
对不起,长官,不论真假...
I seriously doubt SG-1 is aboard those alien ships.
我很怀疑SG-1会在外星飞船上
Weapons should reach their targets in...
武器到达目标的时间是...
four minutes.
4分钟
Let's keep moving these people through to the Alpha site.
我们继续把这些人送到α基地吧
Group nine, prepare to disembark.
第9队,准备登陆
Let's wait and see the result of our strike,
派遣更多人去之前,
before moving more people through.
我认为该先看看进攻的效果
I don't think so. Evacuation may be unnecessary.
我不同意 撤退是没必要的
From your mouth to God's ears, Colonel.
中校,你跟上帝去说吧
Have you more of this 4-C?
还有更多的这些4-C吗?
It's called C4.
这叫做C4
And no. We used it to take out this ship.
没有了,都用来夺取这艘船了
You guys must have something left.
你们应该还有剩下的
We shall have to cross that bridge when we come to it.
我们得穿过船桥
You know, that particular... cliche doesn't...
知道吗...特别的老调...
always work.
不总是有用的
The warheads have separated.
弹头已经分开
One minute to go.
还有一分钟
Any indication of countermeasures?
有没有准备对策啊?
They won't know what hit 'em.
他们不知道是谁攻击他们
My lord, they launch weapons against us.
主人,他们向我们发射武器
Let them come.
让他们来吧
30 seconds to impact.
30秒后撞击
Still no countermeasures.
还是没有对策
Go, go.
去吧,去吧
Their weapons approach, my lord.
主人,他们的武器来了
You must activate the shield.
你应该启动防护装置
Klorel, tal shak!
科罗,塔 夏!
Tal shak!
塔 夏!
Impact in seven, ...
撞击倒计时,7...
Whoa, what was that?
哇,什么东西啊?
Something may have impacted the shields.
有东西冲撞防护设备
Reports say the warheads struck an energy field just prior to impact.
有报告说,弹头在真正撞击前受到 能量区域的攻击
No damage. That's impossible!
没有破坏 这是不可能的!
NASA confirms, sir, the Goa'uld ships are still up there.
国家航♥空♥和宇宙航行局确认的 勾阿呜船还在上空
Not bad.
还不错
The peltak is two decks above. This way!
传送环(传送环)在2个甲板上面,这边走!
Yes, sir.
是的
The EMP caused by the explosion
爆♥炸♥引起的电磁脉冲
has affected our satellite communications.
已经影响了卫星通讯
It's too late to warn the general public.
已经来不及通知大众了
It will only cause mass panic.
会引起恐慌的
Mr President, I recommend we maintain the highest defence condition.
总统先生,我建议保持最高防御状态
You should board Air Force One.
你应该发动空军一号♥
Yes, sir.
是
Klorel, it is time. You will burn their first city to the ground.
科罗,时间到了 你先摧毁他们的一座城市
Father, the host you chose for me is strong.
父亲,你给我选的躯体很强壮
I fear I may need more time in the sarcophagus to gain strength.
恐怕我得在石棺多呆些时间来获得力量
You are strong enough! You are my son!
足够强壮了!你是我儿子!
Yes, Father.
是,父亲
Do not disappoint me.
千万别让我失望
Looks clear.
看起来没人
No. There are sentries in every corridor.
不,每个走廊都有岗哨
Carter, how many grenades? Two left.
卡特,还有几个手雷? 剩下2个
Grenades? A crude explosive device.
手雷? 爆♥炸♥设备
No! Observe...
看着...
and learn.
学一学
Ough!
哇!
Urgh!
啊!
Hmm!
嗯!
Not bad.
还不错
General Hammond, Major Castleman reports Alpha teams 12 and 13...
哈蒙德将军,卡斯尔曼少校报告说α-12队和13队
are briefed and ready to disembark. Send them through.
准备就绪可以登陆 送他们进去
General, ...
将军,...
maybe we should consider using the Stargate...
准备就绪可以登陆 送他们进去
as a strategic weapons platform.
也许我们应该考虑用星际之门...作为战略武器平台
How?
怎么做?
By sending a bomb to the coordinates Dr Jackson spoke of.
发射一枚炸♥弹♥到杰克森博士所说的相应的地方
Or to Chulak.
或发射到丘拉克.
We already tried to send a team through. It won't work.
我们已经试过送一队过去 这不会有用的
And I can't think of any military reason
我想不出什么军事理由
to wipe out the people of Chulak.
来疏散丘拉克居民
Well, sir, ...
噢,长官,...
since I am no longer wanted or needed here, ...
既然我在这是多余的,...
I respectfully request permission...
我申请...
to join a team headed for the Alpha site...
参加去α基地的队伍...
Permission denied.
不同意申请
The idea is to send the best and brightest, colonel.
我们派遣的都是出类拔萃的精英人才,上校
When the time comes, ...
到那时候,...
you'll stand with the men and women of this command,
你得和这些执行命令的男人女人一样
in defence of this facility.
保护这个设备
But, sir...
但是...长官
I ask no more or less of myself. Dismissed!
什么都别说了.解散!
All right, here's what we do... I will lead. You will follow.
好的,这里就是我们... 我来领队,你们跟着
Right.
好的
You will know when it is time.
时候到了你们就知道了
You're gonna walk in there alone?
你准备单独过去?
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表