I've got you! Get up there and arm that damn bomb!
我抓住你了! 去那上面启动炸♥弹♥!
I've got you! Climb! Arm the bomb!
我抓住你了!爬上来! 启动炸♥弹♥!
Climb!
爬上来!
Teal'c, pull him up!
提亚克,把他拉上来!
Hey, Jack, did I miss anything?
嘿,杰克,我忘记了什么事么?
I made it.
我做到了
We all made it, thanks to you and Captain Carter.
我们都做到了 感谢你和卡特上尉
How?
怎么样了?
Teal'c managed to pull you far enough away
在爆♥炸♥之前
from the bomb before it went off.
提亚克把你拉离了炸♥弹♥旁边
Thanks.
谢谢
You are welcome.
别客气
Most of the blast went where it was meant to.
绝大多数的冲击波到达暨定地方
The wormhole jumped to P2A-870 and,
虫洞跳跃到P2A-870星,
once it did that, we just shut it off.
然后我们关闭了它
Good thinking, Captain.
真是个好办法,上尉
Thank you, sir.
谢谢,长官
A new trinium-strengthened iris is being installed right now.
一个新的加强型虹门会马上安装好
We should be back in business in no time.
我们要马上投入工作了
What day is it?
现在是哪天?
This might be a little difficult to accept
虽然对你
but since you reported for duty yesterday...
有点难以接受
two weeks have actually gone by.
在你完成那天的任务时已经过去了2个星期
Two weeks?
2个星期?
Think I'll sleep in.
我认为我一定睡过头了
You do that.
确实是
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表