Perhaps you're correct.
或许你说的对.
I'll try to convince the Council of Tok'ra to meet with you.
让我试着说服托克拉 的委员,一会再见
Uh... Excuse me.
打扰下.
Are we prisoners here?
我们是这里的囚犯吗?
Well... Until we decide what level of information
在我们还没决定
to entrust to you, ...
对你们的信任前.
um... we cannot allow you to roam this facility freely.
我们不能允许你们自♥由♥的漫游设备.
I'm sorry.
抱歉.
Would you like to take a walk on the surface?
你们想到表面上走走吗?
What?
什么?
Why?
为什么?
I would like to hear more of Jolinar of Malk-shur.
我想听更多关于马克修的尧力纳的事.
OK. Well, yeah, sure!
好的. 是的,当然!
I'm only inviting Captain Carter. What we have to discuss is private.
我只是想邀请卡特上尉. 我们所要谈论的是私人的.
I hope you understand. Actually, no, I don't.
我希望你们明白 实际上,不,我不明白
Colonel, I... I think I should go with him.
上校,我.我觉得我应该和他去.
I need to go with him.
我觉得我应该和他去一下.
There's a lot of questions he could answer about Jolinar.
他有很多关于尧力纳的问题要问.
I assure you, sir, she'll be very safe with me.
长官,我向你保证 她和我一起会很安全的.
Colonel...
上校
I need to do this. Please.
我需要做这件事,拜托.
OK, son.
好吧
But I want you to have her back by 11 o'clock. You understand?
但是我想要你11点带她回来,明白吗?
Feeling any better? Yeah, thanks.
感觉好些了吗? 是的,谢谢.
Please, tell me of Jolinar.
请告诉我关于尧力纳的事
I get the feeling you knew him way better than I ever did.
我觉得你认识他的方法比我好
Of that I am sure.
我确定.
For one, he was a she.
第一,他是她
What? You're kidding!
什么? 你在开玩笑吧!
Well, actually, that is inaccurate.
实际上,那是错误的.
The symbiote does not have a gender.
共牺没有性别之分.
However, Jolinar has always been in female hosts.
然而 尧力纳 总是在女宿主之中.
Well, actually, the host I found him in - her in - was a male.
实际上,我找到他宿主时 她是.是一个男人.
Really?
真的吗?
Must have been another method of hiding from the Ashrak.
在艾叙拉克一定发生了事
Tell me of Jolinar's last days. Well, it's kind of weird.
告诉我尧力纳的最后一天. 有些怪异的.
Like I'm left with these intuitions, feelings.
就像我的直觉和感觉.
I know this: she sacrificed herself to save me.
我知道: 她牺牲了她自己解救我.
That speaks a ton about her character as far as I'm concerned.
有关她的个性如同我关心的
I'm sorry. Are you OK?
对不起,你还好吗?
I'm sorry.
对不起.
Martouf is having a more difficult time handling this than I am.
玛图夫 在更困难时候比我处理的好.
So you're his symbiote. Lantash. Right?
那么你是他的共生体,兰挞旭,对吗?
Yes. Martouf is the name of my host.
是的,玛图夫 是我宿主的名字
Yeah, I knew that.
是的,我知道
I seem to know everything about you.
我好像知道关于你的所有事.
When I'm with you, I feel a different sort of...
当我和你在一起时,我有种不同的感觉.
I don't know... recognition than I do with the other Tok'ra.
.我不知道.和其他托克拉没有的感觉.
Is something different about your relationship to Jolinar?
你和尧力纳的关系有些不同吗?
Jolinar and I were together for nearly... one hundred of your years.
以你们的时间计算,我和尧力纳在一起有近100年了.
She was my mate.
她是我的配偶.
Oh.
哦.
How does that work? She was whose mate?
如何工作的? 她是谁的配偶?
Martouf or Lantash? Both.
玛图夫的配偶还是兰挞旭的配偶? 他们两人的.
Now let me attempt an explanation.
现在让我试着解释一下.
As I said before, ours is a truly symbiotic relationship.
当我以前说的时候,我们真的是共栖的关系
So... what I feel, ...
因此.我感觉到的事,.
Lantash feels.
兰挞旭可以感觉到.
And what Lantash feels, I feel.
而且兰挞旭感觉到的,我可以感觉.
So... when one of you is in love, you both feel it.
因此,当你们其中一个恋爱了 你们俩人都能感觉到.
Yes. We love as one, and...
是的,我们的爱是一致的,而且.
and we mourn as one.
而且我们的哀悼也是一致的.
I'm sorry. Don't be sorry.
对不起. 别难过.
We want you to truly comprehend this...
我们想要你真的了解这个.
so that you'll better understand us.
因此你也会比较了解我们.
OK.
好的.
Well, I am curious.
我很好奇
What was Jolinar's host like?
尧力纳的宿主是什么样的?
Jolinar's host Rosha was very beautiful.
尧力纳的宿主罗莎很漂亮.
She had eyes like the oceans of Marloon.
她有像 玛露恩海洋一样的眼睛.
Hair was the colour of sand of Abydos. And her smile was...
头发是 阿比多斯 的沙子颜色.
was as infectious as laughter.
而且她的微笑是.那么具有感染力
In fact, Rosha looked very much like you, Captain Carter.
事实上,罗莎看起来很像你, 卡特上尉.
You are very beautiful.
你很漂亮.
You'd make a lovely new host for Selmak.
你会成为塞尔麦克可爱的新宿主
I'm sorry. I... I've said something to offend you.
对不起 ,我. 我说了一些使你伤感的话
No. Yes!
不, 是的!
It's difficult enough with just the remnants of Jolinar in here.
只是在这里仅留有尧力纳的怀念真的很困难
The last thing I need is another person - symbiote - whatever.
最后我需要另外一个人 - 共生体 .
I didn't mean to upset you so.
我不是故意要这么颠复你.
It's just the thought of going through that again.
它只是一次又一次的想法.
Don't give it another moment's thought.
别让它做片刻的想法.
It was an inappropriate suggestion.
是一个不适当的提议.
Please, understand that it came from...
拜托,了解它来自与真诚.
an honest, deep desire to have Jolinar back in my life in some form.
以一些形式说我很希望尧力纳回到我的生活里.
This must be what it feels like to be schizophrenic.
这感觉起来像精神分♥裂♥症.
What is...
什么是.
schizophrenic?
精神分♥裂♥症?
It's a mental illness humans have.
它是一个心智的疾病人有的.
It's like a... split personality.
就像是,分散的个性
Two people in... in one brain.
两个人,在一个脑中.
I mean, there's me, ...
我是说,有我,.
Samantha Carter.
萨曼莎 卡特.
And then there's this leftover part of Jolinar
还有其他剩余的部分
that feels things like...
感觉像尧力纳
Like... ?
像.?
Like some pretty deep feelings for you.
像是你喜欢一些相当深的感觉.
Jolinar's left this imprint on your mind?
尧力纳留下了这个印记在你的思想上吗?
Yes.
是的.
I'm sorry if it makes you uncomfortable...
如果它使你感到不舒服真对不起.
No. It's just...
不,只是.
What you had... you and Jolinar...
你们有什么.你和尧力纳.
You were in love longer than I've been alive.
你在爱情方面比我活的时间还长.
Hell, longer than I will be alive!
比我将要活的时间还长!
She left this feeling with you?
她给你留下了这个感觉?
You can feel how she felt for me?
你可以感觉到她对我的感觉吗?
Yes.
是的.
And it's confusing the hell out of me. Why?
而且它正困惑着我. 为什么?
Because it's not just in my mind, like a memory.
因为那不是我的思想.
I feel it.
我感觉到它.
Like I've had this relationship with you for a hundred years.
就像我和你有着100年的关系.
I don't know if I can describe it with words.
我不知道我该怎样用语言来描述.
What Jolinar felt for you I...
尧力纳对你的感觉是什么.
I don't even think I'm capable of comprehending.
我甚至不了解.
Maybe there's another way you can communicate it. Perhaps in a way...
也许有其他的方法你能沟通它. 也许在一定程度上 .
other than words.
除了文字以外.
Sam!
山姆!
Daniel.
丹尼尔.
Learning a lot about Jolinar?
学到了很多关于尧力纳的?
Yeah. You'd be surprised how much.
是的,你会很惊讶的.
Um... The Tok'ra Council's agreed to meet with us.
托克拉议会同意见我们了.
Jack thought you might wanna be there.
杰克觉得你想去那
Yeah.
是的.
Quite the place you've got here.
你已经到达这里了
Is it true these facilities are grown?
这些设备是会成长的是吗?
It is. When we arrive at the new place, we plant certain crystals...
是的,当我们到达新的地方的时候 我们种植水晶
and they grow into all that you see.
而且他们会长到你们所看到的这样.
May I help you?
需要帮忙吗?
Uh... No, thanks. I was just lookin' around.
不需要,谢谢,我只是到处看看.
This is not the way to the new Council chambers.
这里不是去议会厅的路.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表