I hate you! No, I want Apophis!
我恨你! 不,我要阿波菲斯!
I hate you! I hate you! Let me out!
我讨厌你! 我讨厌你! 放我出去!
What the hell almost happened here?
这是怎么回事?
The teeth were fake, hollow.
牙齿是假的,空的.
Inside each tooth we found a different organism, sort of like a virus.
在每颗牙里面我们发现了未知生物体,像是病毒.
They both appear to be dormant, harmless, ...
他们看起来是蛰伏,无害的.
until you combine them. Then they become deadly.
但你一旦合并他们,就成了致命的了.
If he bit down hard enough to break the teeth...
如果有一点小小的力量打破了牙齿.
the organisms would combine and multiply, ...
这些生物就会结合,增长.
and be released into the atmosphere.
并释放到大气中去.
So that's why he wanted to get outside.
这就是他为什么急于到外面去.
Kinda sounds like anthrax.
听起来有点像炭疽病毒.
It makes anthrax look like a cold virus.
它使得炭疽病毒相感冒病毒一样容易传播.
It would have taken less
它不到两天
than two days for it to spread across North America.
就会横布整个北美.
Less than a week to spread around the world.
不到一周就会遍布地球.
And what would it have done?
会有什么后果呢?
Killed every living thing within 24 hours of contact.
在接触后不到24小时内会杀死一切生物.
Could the boy have another device implanted in his body?
那个小孩身体里还会有其他的装置吗?
X-rays and CAT scans were negative. All other tests were normal.
X光和 CAT 扫描都没查到. 其他测试也全部正常.
OK, so... we're all right.
好吧,那么. 我们是对的.
Rya'c is all right. We just have to get his mind back.
瑞亚克是正确的,我们只是要转换他的思想.
How do we do that?
我们应该怎么做?
Deprogramming.
反计划而行.
It's... not exactly the kind of thing you want to put a kid through.
这. 对于一个小孩子是不是有点残酷.
From the time of birth all Jaffa are taught to be strong.
自从出生时开始 全部的贾法就被训练的非常强壮.
Rya'c is my son.
瑞亚克是我的儿子.
He can withstand it.
他能禁受的住.
You cannot keep me here!
你们不能把我关在这儿!
Return me to Chulak, Ha'taaka!
放我回恰拉可,哈搭卡!
I hate you! You're Shol'va! I hate you!
我讨厌你! 你是休伐!我讨厌你!
You messed up my life! Return me to Apophis!
你肮脏了我生命! 把我还给阿波菲斯!
I hate you! Let me go, you cannot keep me here!
我讨厌你! 放我走,你们不能关我在这儿!
Return me to Chulak, Ha'taaka!
放我回恰拉可,哈搭卡!
We will not. Then go! I wish never to see you again!
我们不能. 那就出去! 我不想再见到你!
Apophis is a false god. Apophis is my god.
阿波菲斯不是真的神 阿波菲斯是我的神
Then who am I, my son? The traitor. The vile one.
那么我是谁,儿子? 叛徒,可耻的家伙.
I am your father and I have much love for you.
我是你的爸爸 我不知道多么爱你!
My god loves me!
我的神才爱我!
If he loves you, why did he ask that you destroy yourself?
如果他爱你,那为什么要你毁灭你自己?
Let me sleep! Why did he ask you to destroy yourself?
让我睡觉! 为什么他要你毁灭你自己?
You are stupid! I told you, I would not have died.
你这个蠢蛋! 我告诉过你,我不会死的.
You are flesh and blood as I am, my son. Apophis lied to you.
你和我骨肉相连,血肉相容,儿子! 阿波菲斯是骗你的.
You lie!
你骗人!
You said you would come back. But you never did!
你说过你会回来. 但你从来都没做到!
I must return to Apophis!
我一定要回到阿波菲斯身边!
For what reason?
为什么呢?
Because he loves me and I love him.
因为他爱我,我也爱他!
Rya'c, ...
瑞亚克.
my son, ...
儿子.
hear me.
听我说.
You must remember when we were a family.
你必须记住: 当我们是个家庭的时候
Remember how you loved the satta-cakes your mother made for you?
记住你是多么的喜欢你妈妈给你做的萨塔蛋糕
Remember the stories we told by the fire at night, ...
记住我每个夜晚给你说的故事.
and how we laughed together?
以及我们在一起的时候是多么得开心?
Rya'c, ...
瑞亚克.
my son, ...
儿子.
that is love.
这才是爱.
He has reason to hate me,
他对我的讨厌感,
which only strengthens the twisting of his mind.
在大脑里不断增强.
Do you know of another way?
你还有什么办法吗?
ECT.
ECT.
Maybe.
也许吧.
What is this ECT?
ECT是什么?
Electroconvulsive therapy.
电子痉挛治疗.
Whoa! Electroshock?
噢! 电子打击?
Isn't that kind of... barbaric?
那不是有点. 无法忍♥受的吗?
Not so much any more.
没这么严重,
It's done under anaesthesia in a more controlled way.
这还是在能够控制的范围内.
I just don't know about using it on a child,
我只是不大清楚.
or for that matter a Jaffa.
用在一个孩子身上或是贾法身上会出现什么情况.
It could kill the Goa'uld larva inside him.
这能杀死他身体里的勾阿呜幼虫.
That would kill Rya'c.
这也会杀死瑞亚克的!
This ECT...
这个ECT治疗.
is it similar to a zat'n'ktel discharge?
是不是就像冉特尼可泰欧释放的能量一样?
Yeah, as a matter of fact.
是的,实际上是这样.
A single discharge will not kill a Jaffa of any age,
一次简单的释放不会杀死任何年纪的贾法
nor the symbiote within.
但是能解决他里面的病毒体
Might work.
也许能奏效.
It will cause him great pain.
这个过程会让他非常痛.
I trust you know what is best.
我相信你知道怎么做是最好的.
Rya'c, ... you must arise.
瑞亚克. 你必须忍♥受住.
Your mother is here to help you.
你妈妈在这儿支持你.
I hate her. I want Apophis!
我讨厌他,我要阿波菲斯!
Forgive me, my son.
原谅我,儿子 .
Aaagh!
啊!
He barely draws breath.
他呼吸困难.
He is in great pain.
他在禁受巨大的痛苦.
There is an ancient song you used to soothe him as a baby.
有一首古老的歌♥曲 在他小时候你经常唱来安慰他.
Nuta - Kel ma kree, Sha'shan
Nuta - 开尔 玛 可里,夏珊
Nuta - Kel mant'ai
Nuta - 开尔 芒泰
Nuta - Or'intani
Nuta - 欧应泰尼
Nuta - Kel han'dai
Nuta - 开尔 汗戴
Nuta - Iti Sha'shan han'dai.
Nuta - 伊提 夏珊 汗戴.
Did you forget, Mother?
你忘记了吗,妈妈?
Where are we, Mother?
我这是在哪儿,妈妈?
Father! You have returned home?
爸爸! 你终于回家来啦?
We are not in Chulak, my son.
我们不是在 恰拉可,儿子.
But we are with Father?
但是我们是和爸爸在一起?
Yes.
是的.
Then to me, we are home.
对我而言. 我们是在家里.
Teal'c, you have a go!
提亚克,你可以出发了
I must thank you all again.
我必须再次谢谢你们
I would like to stay and get to know you.
我很想留下来更近一步了解你们
You wouldn't have much of a life here.
你无法在这儿呆太久,
You'd be virtual prisoners.
你会觉得像个囚犯一样的.
But you're welcome in the Land of Light.
但你在光芒之都会受到欢迎,
They're good people.
那儿都是善良,友好的人们.
Yep, and they got tons of wide-open spaces
他们那儿还有宽广的空地
for you to play and misbehave in!
任你玩耍和驰骋!
W-what is it?
这是什么?
Well, I guess I'll have to come visit and explain a few things.
恩,我想我将来还不得不去那 给你解释一下了
I shall return.
我会回来的.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表