Kel sha, Apophis.
Kel sha, 阿波菲斯.
The Goa'uld's unexplained delay is buying us time to prepare.
不知道为什么勾阿呜进攻延迟了 这给了我们准备的时间
We'll strike as soon as they enter orbit.
一旦他们进入轨道,我们就进攻
What makes this weapon so special?
这武器有什么特别的吗?
An otherwise ordinary Mk 12-A warhead,
别样的普通MK 12-A弹头
has been enriched by the alien material naqahdah.
再加上外星材料那夸达
The Stargate element? Yes, sir.
构成星球之门的成分? 是的
A small amount of the raw ore was found by SG-5 and brought back.
SG-5发现少量的原矿石,然后带了回来
The warheads should now yield in excess of 1,000 megatons... each.
每个弹头现在应该能产出1000兆吨♥破坏力
We call them our Goa'uld busters.
我们称之为勾阿呜破坏者
Our plan is to launch two rockets simultaneously into retrograde orbit.
我们的计划是同时发射2颗火箭到逆行轨道
Now, the naqahdah-enriched warheads...
现在,加了那夸达的弹头
are made of the same material as our Stealth aircraft,
与我们的隐形飞机的材料一样
and should go undetected by their radar.
他们的雷达应该不会发现
Assuming the Goa'uld have anything remotely like radar.
假定勾阿呜有类似雷达的东西
It's our best shot, sir.
这是我们最大的希望
And I'm sure the President agrees
我想总统也同意了
or he wouldn't have initiated countdown.
不然他不会给我们倒计时的
Currently, we stand at T minus three hours.
目前,我们获得倒计时三小时的时间
We'll hold at two minutes while the Goa'uld come within range.
一旦勾阿呜靠近规定范围 我们会控制在2分钟的位置
It's going to work, sir.
会成功的
The Goa'uld should be taken off guard.
勾阿呜将措手不及
If you're wrong, every country on Earth will be caught off guard.
如果失败的话 地球上的每个国家将措手不及
If it were up to me, I'd recommend warning...
如果是我的话,我推荐...
With respect, sir, it's not up to you.
但是长官,这不是由你决定的
Well, on the bright side, my hand isn't blurry any more.
对着光看的话,我的手已经能看清楚了
Teal'c?
提亚克?
Bra'tac?
布瑞泰克?
Oh, God!
噢,天呐!
Fools! Hashak!
傻瓜! Hashak!
You doom yourselves. It is all I can do to keep you alive!
你们找死啊,为救你们,我只能做这么多了
Do you know all I have done to regain the trust of Apophis...
你知道我做了多少来重获阿波菲斯信任...
and join this campaign? Hmm?!
并参加这次战斗?
Hmm?!
嗯?
Tek matte, Bra'tac.
Tek matte, 布瑞泰克.
Hello again, old friend.
好啊,老朋友们
Your son grows strong.
你儿子长的很强壮
One day, he will be a great warrior.
他将来会成为伟大的勇士的
But you should not have come.
但是你不应该来的
I stand by my friends.
我来看我的朋友
This world may be our only hope in one day overcoming the false gods.
我相信,这个地方将是我们 改变这错误的唯一希望
Yes.
是的
As pathetic as that may seem at the moment, ...
尽管这个时候他们很可怜
I agree.
我同意
You do?
你同意?
I may even have been able to save this world had you not interfered.
如果不是你打乱的话 我已经拯救了这个世界
Hey!
嘿!
What do you think we've been trying to do?
我们这样做,你有什么意见?
It is our world you're talking about.
你们在谈论的是我们的世界
Enough, human!
够了,人类!
This is not the place to talk.
这不是谈话的地方
I have been ordered by Apophis himself to execute you.
我接到阿波菲斯的命令,来处决你们
An order I intend to disregard.
我不准备理会这个命令
Come!
跟着来!
Kill the gate, Corporal! Yes, sir!
拆了这门,下士! 是的!
They still haven't moved?
还是没有移♥动♥?
No, sir. Not for the last 18 hours.
没有,过去18小时一直都没有
What in God's name are they waiting for?
他们到底在等什么?
My mission analysis team believes they're waiting to see what we do.
我的任务分♥析♥小组相信,他们等着看我们怎么做
Amazingly, the Russians and Chinese
奇怪的是,俄♥罗♥斯♥和中国
haven't detected the Goa'uld presence.
没发现勾阿呜的存在
Of course, they're not looking. So, from space, ...
当然,可能他们没有注意.所以,从太空来说...
we should appear to be a vulnerable and unsuspecting world.
我们是个脆弱愚笨的世界
Got 'em just where you want 'em?
你怎么想就怎么想吧?
There may be another reason why they haven't attacked.
也许他们不进攻有另一个原因
We have the computer enhancement.
我们通过电脑分♥析♥
There was an energy burst, coming from the bridge of one of the ships,
其中一只船的船桥发生能量爆发
recorded at 1750 hours.
记录于17:50前
Just before they stopped.
在他们停下之前
That's it?
就这样?
For all we know,
我们都知道,
that flash could be part of their ship's normal function.
闪光是船的一般功能之一
Except that the burst came from within the ship. It was powerful.
除非爆裂发生在船内部,非常强大
Maybe an explosion? An accident?
也许是爆♥炸♥? 一场事故?
Or sabotage.
或者遭到破坏
SG-1.
SG-1.
I hardly think so.
我不这样认为
For one thing, it's impossible to gate to a ship.
首先,不可能接近那些船
Forgive me, sir. I know how important SG-1 is to you, ...
对不起,长官 我知道SG-1对你来说多重要...
but this is wishful thinking.
但是这不过是痴心妄想
So's your plan. That hasn't stopped us going ahead with it.
你的计划也是,这不会使我们局面占优
General Hammond, the first group on the Alpha list has just arrived.
哈蒙德将军,α表中的第一队已经到达了
Thank you.
谢谢
Here are your weapons.
这是你们的武器
You will need them.
你们会需要的
Um, Bra'tac, you mentioned something about... saving the world?
呃,布瑞泰克,你刚才提到说......拯救世界?
Care to elaborate on that? By assaulting Klorel, ...
可以详细说明吗? 攻击了科罗,...
you have made that impossible.
你已经使之成为不可能了
Why?
为什么?
A pharaoh's power is more often challenged by their sons...
法老的皇权通常被他们的儿子...
than by their enemies.
而不是敌人夺取
Once we had joined battle with your world, ...
一旦我们加入你们一方,...
I was prepared to lead my wing against Apophis, in Klorel's name.
我已经准备好以科罗的名字反抗阿波菲斯
Apophis would assume your attack
阿波菲斯会以为
was ordered by Klorel and reciprocate.
你的攻击是受科罗指示的
A daring plan.
大胆的计划
I had hoped to drive a stake of mistrust between them.
我希望能离间他们
Now they will bond against their common enemy.
现在他们会团结在一起对付他们共同的敌人
What bond?
为什么?
Klorel's dead. He will rise again.
科罗死了 他会复活的
The sarcophagus.
那个石棺
Wait a minute. You put him in that thing to bring him back?
等等,你们把他放进去来救活他?
I knew it would delay their attack until he arose.
我知道这样可以拖延他们的进攻,直到他苏醒
Perhaps when the warships of your world attack, we...
也许当你们世界的军舰来进攻的时候,我们...
Uh, excuse me, did you say the ships of our world?
打搅一下,你说的是我们世界的船?
You have such vessels?
你们有这种船吗?
Well, ... we have a number of... of...
哦,...我们有很多..
Shuttles.
航♥天♥飞机
These... shuttles, ...
这些... 航♥天♥飞机,...
they are a formidable craft?
是强大的工具吗?
Oh, yeah.
是的
Yeah.
是的
Bad day.
今天真糟糕
Ladies and gentlemen, as you have all been made aware, ...
女士们,先生门,正如你们所知,...
Chevron four encoded.
象形文字 4号♥ 写入
this nation, ...
这个国家...
the entire world, faces a deadly threat.
整个世界,面临着致命的威胁
Chevron five encoded.
象形文字 5号♥ 写入
With this knowledge, you have all volunteered for a mission...
因此,你们都自愿来...
intended to preserve humankind.
保卫人类
You've been chosen because you represent the best we have...
选择你们,是因为你们是最优秀的
in all fields of expertise.
是最专业的,在各领域中.
Chevron six encoded.
象形文字 6号♥ 写入
What you have not yet been told, for reasons of security, ...
为了安全起见,我们之前没有告诉你们,...
is where you're going or how you're going to get there.
要去什么地方,怎么去那里
Chevron seven locked.
象形文字 7号♥ 锁定
You're going to step through that.
你们要走过那里
Once through the Stargate, ...
一旦通过星际之门,...
you will find yourself on the opposite side of this galaxy.
你们将会到达银河的另一端
A place we call Alpha site.
我们称之为α基地
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表