which is directly proportional...
会使时间成直线比例膨胀.
Captain!
上尉!
Sorry, sir.
对不起,长官
Their bodies will be pulled apart by increasing tidal forces.
他们的身体会由于强大的力量而撕开
They did manage to activate the Stargate once.
他们曾经应该能使星际之门开启
But to them, it can't have been open for more than a second.
但是对他们来说,已经不能打开更多一秒钟了
There's nothing we can do to save them?
我们不能做什么去救他们么?
They've had it, sir.
他们已经做了,长官
You know that for a fact, Colonel? No, sir, I don't.
你肯定知道那些,上校? 不,长官,我不知道
But look at Major Boyd's face. What does that say to you?
但是看看博伊德的脸 他要对你说什么?
Very well. Disengage the Stargate.
很好,关闭星际之门
Sir...
长官.
By some fluke of technology, ...
由于一些技术的受挫
we are witnessing something that the laws of physics say we can't.
我们亲眼目击一些有违物理规律的事
We are witnessing good men dying in slow motion, Captain.
我们亲眼看见优秀的战士死于慢动作,上尉
You're right, sir.
你是对的,长官
Shut it down.
关掉它
Sir, ...
长官
it won't disengage.
不能脱离
Try again. I already have, sir.
再试一次 我已经试过了,长官
Twice.
2次
It won't shut down.
它关不了
Let's go! Let's go! Move! Move!
我们走!行动!
Sergeant, how long have you been out of contact with this facility?
警官,你有多长时间没和里面联♥系♥了?
Coming up four hours ago, sir.
将近4小时前,长官
But it was funky for a while before that.
但是那之前它使我一段时间胆战心惊
Is that proper military terminology? What does "funky" mean, Sergeant?
这是正确的军事术语么? "胆战心惊 "是什么意思?警官
Everyone was talkin' real slow,
每个人的谈话都非常慢,
like when the battery's down on your Walkman.
像随身听的电池不足
Uh-huh.
啊哈
Will that shaft take me directly to sub-level 28?
那里能带我去到地下28层?
Yes, sir, but I don't know how you're gonna get down.
是的,长官 但是我不知道你能怎么下去
Not to worry.
别担心
We brought our own transportation. Gentlemen, hook 'em up!
我们带来了我们的传送工具 先生们,勾住全身!
Rig it!
装上它!
Clear!
安全!
This is Major General Hammond.
这里是哈蒙德将军
I have an urgent matter to discuss with the president.
我有个紧急事件要和总统讨论下
Sergeant, try disconnecting the superconductive interface.
试着拆开超电导接触面
Already tried that, Captain. It's stuck.
已经尝试做了,上尉 还是紧粘着
Teal'c, Siler could use a hand. I will assist.
提亚克,你能帮上赛勒的 我会帮忙的
Captain Carter. I was just on my way to report, sir.
卡特上尉 我正准备向你报告,长官
The capacitor should have discharged,
电容本应该放电的,
but the gate is drawing power directly.
但是门还是直接的汲取动力
Isn't there a time limit to how long a wormhole can be maintained?
我们没有一个虫洞能维持那么长的时间限制吧?
Yes, sir, we just passed it.
是的,长官,我们刚超越了
Then how is this possible?
那这怎么可能?
I'd guess that since time is passing more slowly
我猜测在P3W-451上
on P3W-451 relative to Earth, ...
既然时间相对于地球过的非常慢
we're experiencing a paradox the Stargate was never designed for.
那我们正在经历一个星际之门在设计时从未发生过的自相矛盾
Why in God's name is it doing that?
为什么要在上帝面前做那些?
I've no idea, sir.
我不知道,长官
It started after you got on line with the president, sir.
当你给总统打过电♥话♥,它就开始了
I never got through to him. Beg your pardon, sir.
我没有和他通过电♥话♥ 请你原谅,长官
It seems we've lost communication below sub-level 24.
看上去好象我们失去了和地下24层的联♥系♥
Nearest secure phone above that?
在那上面的最近的安全电♥话♥是哪儿?
NORAD, sir. Main level.
北美防空联合司令部,长官,主层
I won't be long. Meantime, Colonel... Understood, sir.
不会太久的,上校 明白,长官
Carter...
卡特
What would happen if we just... pulled the plug?
如果我们扯下插头会发生什么?
OK, Carter. We've reached the main power vault.
好的,卡特 我们到达主能源地下室
We'll isolate the capacitors first.
我们将首先隔离电容
Panel six.
6号♥面板
Colonel, pull breakers 90 through 94 on panel 6.
上校,在6号♥面板上把断路器从90拉到94
Roger that. Stand by.
收到,准备行动
Stand clear, people.
请站开
I have no idea what this is gonna do.
我不知道接下来会发生什么
We must vacate this area.
我们必须空出这个区域
We're kinda shortin' out up here.
我们这儿有些短路了
Main breaker? It'll overload.
主断路器? 它会超载的
We gotta do it.
我们必须这么做
Colonel, pull the main breaker.
上校,拉下主断路器
On...
准备
Colonel, are you all right?
上校,你们还好吧?
Medical emergency in the gate room!
星门大厅有紧急医疗情况!
Colonel, are you all right?
上校,你们都还好么?
Siler's hurt. Did it work?
赛勒受了伤,那样有用么?
No. Even with the power cut, it won't shut down.
不,尽管动力切断,它还是没有关上
How's that possible?
那怎么可能?
It must be deriving its energy from the black hole.
它也许从黑洞那得来的能量
Get a med team to the main power vault.
快派个医疗队去主动力室
Med team to the main power vault!
医疗队去主动力室!
The MALP is now on emergency internal power.
移♥动♥分♥析♥探测仪现在在自身紧急备用动力状态下
Help's on the way.
救援已经赶来
Do not concern yourself with my injury.
别因为我的伤而关心我
You're badly burned, Teal'c. Even for you.
你伤的很重,提亚克 特别是你
The Stargate...
星际之门
Lieutenant, close the iris!
中尉,关上虹门!
It's an outgoing wormhole. Nothing can come through.
那是个向外的虫洞 没有东西能穿越过来
Except for the black hole's gravity! Now, close it!
除了黑洞的地心引力! 现在,关上它!
Close the iris.
关上虹门
Hold fire! It's the general! What's going on? Who are you?
别乱动!是将军! 到底发生了什么?你是谁?
Major Davis, sir. Office of the Joint Chiefs. Come with me.
戴维斯少校,长官 主要联合办公室,请跟我走
Why are these men here? We were under the impression...
为什么这些人会在这? 我们都在压力下
there had been an alien incursion.
这儿曾有外敌侵入
Special Forces were sent before we knew what was going on.
在我们知道是什么情况下特别部队已经被派出
I'll brief you on the way to your aircraft. Time is of the essence.
我建议你现在去你的飞机那 时间极其重要
We've got an emergency situation!
我们现在有紧急状态!
I'm not leaving until I talk to the president.
在我同总统谈过之前我是不会离开的
He wants to see you personally, sir.
他要求单独见你,长官
Your aircraft is standing by on the tarmac.
你的飞机准备在停机坪
It is urgent that we leave immediately.
现在非常紧急,我们必须立刻离开
Lead the way.
带路
Freeze! Up against the wall! Move! Move!
别动!背靠着墙!行动!
Tags!
身份证!
Dr Fraiser. Who the hell are you? Put that down!
弗雷泽博士 你们到底是谁?放下它!
Colonel Frank Cromwell - Air Force Special Operations.
弗兰克 克伦威尔上校,空军特别行动
Five hours ago,
5小时前,
all contact was lost with this facility. I am here to find out why.
由于这个设备所有的联♥系♥都中断 我来检查原因的
Colonel, ...
上校
there's a medical emergency!
这儿有紧急医疗情况!
My superiors believe the SGC has been overrun by alien hostiles.
我的上级认为星门指挥部充斥着外来敌人
Well, they've been misinformed.
好的,他们告诉你们错误的消息
From what I have read about this place,
我研究过这地方,
Dr Fraiser, hell, you could be one of 'em!
弗雷泽博士 你可能就是他们其中之一!
Move out!
快走!
Sector six!
分成6队!
We hoped that someone like you would confirm our hypothesis.
我们希望有些像你这样的人肯定我们的假设
Which is? We now know...
什么? 我们知道
the SGC is experiencing what is called "time dilation".
星门指挥部正在经历所谓的时间膨胀
Time is literally passing slower
时间在设施的里面
within the facility than it is topside.
是比最上面的逐格变慢的
Hence the communications problems.
因此有了通信问题
Yes, sir. We also know that only two things could cause this effect.
是的,长官 我们也知道只有2件事能引起这样的作用
Velocities near the speed of light, or extreme gravity.
接近光的速度抑或是极强的地心引力
Approximately ten minutes ago we established a wormhole to a planet...
大约10分钟前我们确定了一个通向行星的虫洞
at or very near the event horizon of a black hole.
处在或非常接近一个黑洞的边界
Since time is nearly at a standstill on the other side, ...
既然时间在对面几乎处于停顿状态
you've been unable to disengage the Stargate.
你已经不能关闭星际之门了
That was our hypothesis.
那只是我们的假设
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表