I am Klorel's loyal servant.
我是科罗忠实的仆人
Bra'tac.
布瑞泰克
My lord, Klorel.
主人,科罗
Come.
来
Witness the power of your god.
让你见见上帝的力量
I cannot.
我不能
Why do you defy me? Because you are not a god.
为什么不服从我的话? 因为你不是上帝
You are a parasite within a child, ...
你不过是只寄生虫,...
and I despise you.
我鄙视你
Jaffa, kree tai!
贾法, kree tai!
I am your god!
我是你的上帝
And you will feel my wrath!
让你尝尝我的愤怒!
I...
我...
die...
死而...
free!
无憾!
Let's go. Daniel, watch our backs.
我们进去吧 丹尼尔,小心后面
Orgh!
噢!
Jaffa! Tal shak!
贾法! Tal shak!
Jack!
杰克!
Agh!
啊!
Daniel...
丹尼尔...
Dammit!
该死的!
I'm dead anyway. Just get outta here. I am not leaving you here!
我死定了,你们走吧 我不会留下你的
You're just gonna blow up with the other ship anyway!
你还得去摧毁另一艘船!
What difference does it make? Go!
会有什么区别? 走!
Just go!
快走!
I'll stay and watch your back.
我留下来,为你殿后
He's... staying behind.
他... 留下来
Come.
过来
Jaffa!
贾法!
Come.
来
Come!
过来!
If you fire upon us, I will kill Klorel!
如果你们开火的话,我就杀死科罗!
Bra'tac, how dare you betray me?
布瑞泰克,你竟敢背叛我?
I have spent 133 years worshipping false gods.
我花了133年崇拜错误的神
No more!
已经够了!
Colonel, the C4 on the other ship goes in six minutes.
上校,另一只船上的C4还有6分钟
How do we blow this ship?
我们怎么炸掉这只船?
When we were on Klorel's vessel I directed it closer to this one.
当我们在科罗的船上的时候 我将它瞄准了这只船
If we disable this shield generator, both vessels will explode.
如果我们毁掉防护启动器,所有的船都会爆♥炸♥
Two birds with but one stone.
一石二鸟
This way.
这边走
You disappoint me, my son.
儿子,你让我失望了
Father, please...
父亲,请...
forgive me.
原谅我
The shield generators are far below.
防护启动器在很远的下面
There, in the very bowels of the ship.
在船的内部
We must climb down several decks, through the length of the ship.
我们必须爬下几道甲板
Then, taking our weapons, we must...
然后,带上我们的武器,我们...
Grenades.
手雷
We are no longer protected by an energy field.
我们再也不受能量区域的保护了
So, that's it?
就这样?
That is it.
就这样
I think what the Captain is asking is "what now?"
我想上尉想说的是"现在该怎么做?"
Now we die.
现在我们死
Well, that's a bad plan.
噢,真是个烂计划
Where are the glider bays from here?
滑翔机在什么地方?
Sir, reports say the ships are moving closer together.
报告说船只正在靠近
What's the status of the shuttle Endeavor?
奋进号♥航♥天♥飞机的状态怎么样?
Standing by.
准备行动
We've got to find out what's going on up there.
去看看到底发生什么事了
Carter, ...
卡特...
you and I will go in first.
我和你先进去
We'll take up positions... to...
我们抢占他们的地盘...
Never mind.
别担心
Observe.
(布瑞泰克)看着
Cover!
塞住耳朵!
Now, that was a grenade! Come!
这就是手雷! 来!
Human, put this on.
人类,戴上这个
Will you please stop calling me human?
可以不叫我人类了吗?
No!
不!
Our time is up. We have got to go.
时间到了,我们得走了
Punch it.
打开仓门
Sir, we've got reports from all over the country!
全国都有报道!
A huge fireball in the night sky!
夜晚的星空出现火球!
Bra'tac?
布瑞泰克?
Bra'tac!
布瑞泰克!
You OK?
你还好吧?
Not bad.
还可以
For an old man.
对个老人来说,算不错了
Colonel? Come in.
上校? 收到请回话
We're OK, Captain.
上尉,我们没事
Same here, sir.
这里也是
But we didn't buy ourselves much time. Our glider's had it.
但是我们没时间了 我们得想想滑翔机的事
I concur.
我同意
We got cooked in the explosion. Captain...
这次爆♥炸♥,我们被烤坏了 上尉...
We're low on power and in a fairly low orbit, ...
我们能量不足,而且位于低轨道
so it won't be long before we burn up in Earth's atmosphere.
我们很快就会烧毁于地球的大气
Captain, ...
上尉,...
take a look up.
..看外面
It's beautiful.
很漂亮
Yes, it is.
是的
We saved it, sir.
我们拯救了地球
Yes, we did.
是的,我们成功了
Incoming traveller! Incoming traveller!
有旅行者进入! 有旅行者进入!
It's SG-1's signal, sir.
这是SG-1的信♥号♥♥
Open the iris.
打开虹膜
Dr Jackson!
杰克森博士!
Was SG-1 aboard one of those ships?
SG-1也去了?
Yes.
是的
Well... Well, how did you get...
噢...噢,你们是怎么...
There was a Stargate aboard the ship we were on.
我们的船上有星际之门
Once we were close enough to use Earth as a point of origin,
一旦我们能够利用地球做为原点,
I dialled P3X-984.
我拨号♥拨了P3X-984星球
The Alpha site?
α基地?
Yeah. They called it the Beta site in the alternate reality.
是的,在另一个地方,他们称之为Beta基地
Where's the rest of SG-1?
SG-1其他人员在哪?
It'll be a beautiful sunset, sir.
很美丽的落日
You know, Captain, ...
知道吗,上尉,...
this wasn't such a bad day after all.
..今天一点都不糟糕
Not bad at all.
一点都不糟糕
We die well, Teal'c.
我们也死了,提亚克.
More than that, old friend.
不止那样,老朋友
We die free.
我们死而无憾
Or not.
或者不呢
Uh, Houston, this is Endeavor.
休斯敦,这就是奋进号♥
We have 'em in sight.
我看到了
I repeat, we have 'em in sight.
重复一次,我看到了
Master Bra'tac, ...
布瑞泰克大人,...
words cannot express our gratitude.
难以表达对你的感激之情
You are Hammond, of Texas?
你就是德克萨斯州的哈蒙德?
I am.
我是
Your warriors serve you well.
你的勇士做的很不错
I know they will be sorry to see you return home so soon.
我知道他们一定不舍得你回去的
I must return, before word of our rebellion reaches Chulak.
我会回去的,但是要等我们成功反抗丘拉克.
My place is there.
我家在那里
This way, sir. We want to ask a few questions before you leave.
这边走,先生 在你离开之前,我想问你些问题
Not bad at all.
今天真不错
SG-1, there's someone who'd like to see you.
SG-1 ,你们一定要见一个人吧
Daniel.
丹尼尔
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表