No.
不
Daniel?
丹尼尔?
Pull it this way.
放在这边
I'm sorry.
对不起,
This area isn't open to the public.
这一区不对外开放
Careful.
当心
Jake, it's swinging a bit.
乡下佬,有些晃
Bring this in on the left.
把这个放在左边
Daniel, what's going on?
丹尼尔,怎么回事?
No, this can't be real.
不,这不可能是真的
Who are these people?
这些人是谁?
They're my parents.
他们是我父母
Move it towards the back. Careful.
搬到后面去,当心
Watch it on your left.
小心左边
On your left. Jake,
你左边,乡下佬
bring this in. Careful.
把这个移进来,当心
Bring it down. Let's look at the front.
放下来,让我们看看正面
It's... It's swinging.
有点... 有点晃
It's OK. We'll be fine. Careful!
好的,我们没事,当心!
No... No!
不... 不!
A bit more level, Jake.
再放平一点,乡下佬.
OK, Jake...
好的,乡下佬...
Get outta there, Mom!
从那出来,妈妈!
Get outta there, Dad!
从那出来,爸爸!
This is too real. Every detail.
这太真实了 甚至在细节上
All the players are here.
所有的人都在这
Why should I go through this again?
我为什么要再次经历这个?
If someone has used technology
如果有人运用了科技送
to send us to repair your history...
我们回去修改自己的历史...
That's just it!
就是这样的!
It's history. I can't change it.
这是历史,我无法改变它
Remaining here, doing nothing,
留在这,什么也不做,
will most certainly change nothing.
肯定什么也改变不了
I...
我...
Oh, God...
噢,天啊...
Colonel, we should check those hedges.
上校,我们必须 当心那些灌木丛
Negative. Stick to the plan, Captain.
不行,执行计划,上尉
Group now!
推进!
Jack, what are you doing?
杰克,你怎么了?
It's not part of the plan!
这不是计划的一部分!
John!
约翰!
Aargh!
噢!
Come on, John!
坚持住,约翰!
So much for satellite recon.
卫星侦察不过如此
Jack, ...
杰克,...
take care of Barbara for me, man.
替我照顾芭芭拉,伙计
Oh, God...
噢,天啊...
Fall back!
撤退!
Lower your weapon, Captain.
放下枪,上尉
What the hell is going on here?
这倒底是怎么回事?
What's with you, Jack?
你怎么了,杰克?
Operation East Fly is go!
东方飞行行动开始了!
No!
不!
You! Who are you? Who are those people?
你! 你是谁?这些人是谁?
There's no-one here but us!
这里没有别人只有我们!
Do you want a Section Eight, Jack?
你想受军法处置吗,杰克?
You must stop arguing...
你必须停止争吵...
and proceed with the mission.
执行任务
Allow me to introduce myself.
请让我自我介绍一下
I am the Keeper.
我是管♥理♥员♥
The keeper of what?
什么管♥理♥员♥?
The Keeper of all that is around you.
你身边这一切的管♥理♥员♥
Of all that is...
现在的一切...
and all that... might be.
和所有... 可能发生的一切
Why do you wish us
你为什么希望我们
to proceed with this mission?
进行这次任务?
Because it is that...
因为这是...
which you have always wanted.
你一直以来所希望的
You've got to be kidding me.
你一定是在开玩笑吧
This was the most blown operation
这是我参加过的
I've ever been involved with.
最糟糕的任务
Why would I want to watch my friends
我为什么想要看到自己的朋友
be killed over and over again?
一次次被杀?
You have always wished to do it again,
你一直希望能再来一次
in order to do it... differently.
以让它有... 不同的结果
We're going with or without you.
有没有你我们都要去
See you.
再见
All right. Have it your way.
好,随你便吧
You must go with them.
你必须和他们一起去
It is the only way to evince the change
要达成你渴望多年的改变
that you have desired for so many years.
这是唯一方法
I can't change the outcome
如果你改变了规则
if you change the rules.
我是无法改变结果的
Do you not wish to save the lives
你不想救你的朋友
of your friends and comrades?
和同事的命吗?
If they were real.
如果他们是真实的话
But there are so many...
但是你可以尝试...
fantastic variations that you can try.
不同的变化
Perhaps this time...
也许这一次...
. . you could try a different route.
..你们可以尝试不同的路线
Sit down, Teal'c.
坐下,提亚克.
We're not playing this game.
我们不玩这个游戏
Very well. Have it your way.
很好,随你便吧
I hope by doing nothing
我希望我们什么都不做
we are taking the correct action, O'Neill.
是正确的行动,欧尼尔.
So do I.
我也是
Daniel, I'm so sorry
丹尼尔,我很抱歉
you had to go through that again.
你又要再次经历这个
I've been thinking.
我一直在想
We were pulled into those things,
我们被拉进了那些东西
those machines, right?
那些机器,对吗?
At first I thought they were
起初我以为那是
some sort of time-dilation machines.
某种时间扩张的机器
Sam, please... Just...
山姆,求你了...
Just tell me that this isn't real.
告诉我这不是真的
No, I don't think it is.
不,我不认为它是真的
It isn't consistent
这不符合
with logical theories of time travel.
时间旅行的逻辑原理
For example, you should be
比如,你在这应该
seeing yourself here as a child, ...
看到小时候的自己...
or become a child again.
或者再次成为一个小孩子
Daniel, I'm guessing here, ...
丹尼尔,我在猜测...
but I think we're
我认为我们处在
in an advanced recreation...
一种高级的再创造中...
being pumped into our minds
是由那些机器
by those machines.
输入我们意识中的
OK, careful with that cover stone.
好,小心那块盖石
I'm sorry.
对不起
This area isn't open to the public.
这一区不对外开放
Daniel,
丹尼尔,
I don't think we're actually here!
我不认为我们真的在这里!
Jake, it's swinging.
乡下佬,有点晃
Excuse me...
对不起...
Listen to me. Um...
听我说,嗯...
You have to come out of there.
你必须离开那里
Danny, go back outside.
丹尼,到外面去
Danny?
丹尼?
No. L...look,
不,看,
you have to come out right now, ...
你现在必须出来...
because I...
因为我...
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表