She would now.
现在她会了
Why?
为什么?
She's a Goa'uld.
她是个勾阿呜
Where's the colonel? We're due to leave in five minutes.
上校在哪里? 我们5分钟后就要离开了
He said he'd meet us in the gate room.
他说在星际之门那里等我们
Well, step on it, then!
那快点啊!
What was that?
她怎么了?
Where's Colonel O'Neill?
欧尼尔上校在哪里?
Stand down, campers. We're on a hold.
大家都不要离开,我们得停留一段时间
Why? I don't know.
为什么? 我不知道
Some computer glitch.
电脑发生了故障
What the hell was that?
那是什么?
That was enough to take down an elephant.
那个可以杀死一头大象
Open the Stargate!
把星际之门打开!
Jack, what the hell is going on?
杰克发生什么事了?
Open the gate now!
马上开门!
I command you.
我命令你
God...
天啊...
Open the gate now, or we will all die!
快开门,否则我们都会死的!
Hold your fire! Teal'c!
不要开枪!提亚克!..
I have a shot, sir. And if she drops that grenade, what?
我有子弹的 那如果她把手榴弹丢了呢?那又怎么样?
Nobody's gonna open that Stargate.
没人会打开那门的
We're all gonna live, ...
我们都会活着的...
or we're all gonna die right here.
否则我们就都死在这里
Let me go! I must go!
让我走! 我必须得走!
Not gonna happen.
不会发生的
Take it easy.
轻松点
I didn't know!
(欧尼尔)我不知道!
I wasn't sure until I saw her lose it down there.
在她失去理性前, 我都不知道
Cassie was the one who suspected.
凯西先怀疑的
Cassandra still has naqahdah in her blood.
卡珊卓血里还存留着那夸达
There may be a connection,
可能是某种关联,
a reaction that made her sense the Goa'uld.
一种感应让她发现那个勾阿呜
How in the world did it get into Captain Carter?
它怎么会进了卡特上尉体内?
Sir, I don't know.
长官, 我不知道
I examined Captain Carter. There were no visible signs of entry.
我检查过卡特上尉,没有明显的侵入处
She had a small abrasion in her throat.
她喉咙有点发炎
It could have been anything.
这可以是任何理由所引起的
Are you saying it entered through her mouth?
你是说,它是从她口中侵入的?
The parasite attaches itself to the brainstem.
那细菌会粘上她的脑神经
The soft tissue in the throat is a good place to start.
喉咙里的软细胞是很好的始发点
Oh, wait a minute. Wait a minute.
噢, 等一下,等一下
Oh, God! She was giving some guy mouth-to-mouth.
噢, 天啊! 她曾帮人做过人工呼吸
There was blood, but she said the guy
有血, 但她只说了那人
just bit his tongue before he died.
临死前咬到了自己的舌头
If a Goa'uld can infest a human with no detectable physical signs,
如果勾阿呜可以在毫无症状下侵犯人体
then we'll have to start giving personnel an ultrasound or an MRI.
那我们需要开始要进行超声波或磁共振检查了
Let's make sure we haven't let any more Goa'ulds
我们得确认这一次
through the gate this time.
没有让更多的勾阿呜进入星门
What would a Goa'uld be doing in a Nasyan man in the first place?
勾阿呜在这里到底想做什么呢?
We didn't notice any of them acting Goa'uldish.
我们没有留意到任何人的动作像个勾阿呜
Maybe it was a setup. Trying to get a spy into one of us.
可能是个陷阱.想把卧底送到我们当中来
It is possible the Goa'uld within Captain Carter...
有可能卡特上尉体内的勾阿呜...
has already placed a device of destruction on this base.
已经在基地里布置的毁灭武器
If there's any tampering here, I want it found.
如果这里被碰过,我得把那武器找出来
Teal'c, I'd like you to help. You'll know what to look for.
提亚克,我需要你的帮忙.你知道应该找什么
Uh, what are we gonna do about Sam?
嗯,我们得怎么处理山姆?
We're gonna get that damn thing out of her!
我们得把那混帐东西赶出她体内!
Well, that didn't work with Kawalsky.
上次在卡瓦斯基身上没成功
And if any of those NID guys,
而且如果那些NID的家伙.
like Colonel Maybourne, find out...
像梅伯恩上校,发现了...
Well, they're not going to!
他们不会发现的
Right, General?
是吗,将军?
Agreed. I'm not giving up on Captain Carter either.
同意,我也不会放弃卡特上校的
But until I'm presented with a viable option, ...
但如果我没有其他选择...
you're in charge of interrogating the prisoner.
你得质问这犯人
Sir, I don't think that thing in her head's gonna tell me anything.
长官,我不觉得她头里的那个东西会告诉我什么
Colonel, we need to know what that Goa'uld's doing here.
上校,我们必须知道那勾阿呜在这里想做什么
Yes, sir.
是,长官
I'm sorry to bother you.
麻烦到你真对不起
Just a quick test here.
一个很快的测试
OK! Now, we have to get rid of some of those bandages.
好了 我们现在得把绷带拆掉
Ough!
哦!
Oh.
噢
Excuse me.
对不起
Your world is an amazing place.
你的世界是个很棒的地方
It can be. Um, I'm... I'm Daniel.
可能是,嗯,我...我是丹尼尔
You're one of the men responsible for saving us.
你是其总一个救过我们的人
Yeah.
是的
We owe you great thanks.
我们欠你很多
Could we, uh... Could we talk a minute?
我们,嗯... 我们可以谈谈吗?
Colonel O'Neill.
欧尼尔上校
I thought you were helping with the sweep of the base.
我以为你在帮忙扫查基地
I am on my way.
我正准备去
This is difficult.
这很困难
Yeah. Yeah, it is.
是的
Assault the Goa'uld's ego.
攻击那勾阿呜的自尊
Make him appear foolish.
让他感觉像个傻瓜
He may then reveal things, simply to make himself appear powerful.
他可能会说出些什么示示♥威♥
Ah, come on, Teal'c. They're smarter than that.
哦,提亚克.它们没那么笨
I have seen many Goa'uld strategies revealed, ...
我看过很多勾阿呜的策略...
and certain victories lost because of Goa'uld arrogance.
而有些胜利在望的策略都失败了,就应为他们傲慢
It is the Goa'uld's greatest weakness.
这是勾阿呜最大的弱点
Yeah.
好的
Colonel O'Neill.
欧尼尔上校
When you speak to her, do not see your friend.
当你跟她说话时,不要见你的朋友
How do you do that?
你能做到吗?
So, ...
那,...
you and I have got to have a little talk.
我和你需要聊聊
You really screwed up here, you know.
你知道你把这里搞砸了
I mean, you really blew it.
我的意思是,完全搞砸了
You are weak.
你很弱
Who's behind bars?
是谁被关了?
Your tactics will not work.
你的策略不会成功的
Not buyin' it, huh?
不买♥♥账吗?
You must let me go.
你一定要放我走
Uh...
呃...
No.
不
You really have no idea why this is happening.
你根本不知道为什么会发生这些事
And I guess you don't feel like telling me.
那我猜你是不想告诉我的
This is a... picture of the man the Goa'uld came from.
这是那勾阿呜原来人类的模样的照片
It's my husband.
是我的丈夫
One of the other Nasyans recognised him.
另一个奈系亚人也认出了他
We found this in our video archive.
我们在我们的影片夹里找到的
And something was inside of him?
有东西在他体内吗?
I know how difficult this is for you.
我知道这对你来说很艰难
I lost my wife to the Goa'uld.
我的妻子也是死于勾阿呜的手上
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
I need to know if you noticed anything different...
我需要知道你有没有留意到什么不同的地方...
about your husband lately. I mean... anything.
关于你丈夫的...何东西都可以
An injury, or, uh... new scars maybe?
什么伤势,或者新的疤痕?
Wait.
等一下
Here.
这里
But it was months ago.
但是是好几个月前了
Months ago?
好几个月前了?
Y-y-you never noticed anything since then?
在那之后就没留意到什么了吗?
He wasn't acting strange, violently?
他没有表现得很奇怪?很暴♥力♥?
His eyes didn't glow?
他的眼睛没有发亮?
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'll let you rest.
我可以让你休息了
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表