Go with them.
和他们一起走
You can't just... tell her like that.
你不能只这么跟她说
I'm her father.
我是她父亲
Sha're...
莎瑞...
I won't force you.
我不会逼你的
Once the demon returns, will I be with you then?
一旦魔鬼归来 那时我会和你在一起吗?
No. Until we could find a way
不,直到我们找到
to remove the Goa'uld from within you,
移除你体内魔鬼的方法之前
. . they would lock you up in a cell. That's something like a cage.
他们会把你锁在一个小房♥间里 是个像笼子的地方
So the Goa'uld within you will not harm others.
那样在你体内的魔鬼就不会伤害其他人
Look, I won't pretend this is going to be easy.
看,我不会装着这会很容易
But this way
但是这么做,
Apophis will not be allowed to hurt you or your child ever again.
阿波菲斯不会再伤害你和孩子了
Then I will come with you, my Daniel.
然后我就可以和你在一起了,我的丹尼尔
Apophis may return at any moment. We must leave now.
阿波菲斯可能会在任何时候回来 我们必须马上走
He's got a great hand speed, and he can really snap the jet.
他有着飞快的拳速 而他真的可以截断?
So he got in three good ones, then feigned it with his right, ...
他就来了三招好拳 假装出右拳
. . came in with a left hook and a right cross...
接着来了个左勾拳和右交叉...
General? A moment, please?
将军?打搅一下好吗?
Excuse me.
失陪
We've got a problem, sir.
我们碰到麻烦了,长官
We've sprung a leak.
我们的秘密泄露出去了
Apparently, someone with knowledge of the programme...
显然,一个知道这个项目资料的人
talked to a reporter.
告诉了个记者
This reporter approached you? Yes, sir.
这个记者来找你? 是的,长官
And you said... ? I denied everything.
你说了什么? 我否认了任何事情
He didn't buy it. How much does he know?
他没有放弃 他知道多少?
Well, if he knows me and knew how to find me here, a lot.
如果他知道我和怎么在这找到我的话 就是知道得很多
Then you're right. We've got a problem.
那么你就是对的,我们碰到麻烦了
Daniel, can you hear it?
丹尼尔,你能听见吗?
Hear what? What's wrong?
听见什么?出了什么事?
Ben ma wa...
Ben ma wa...
The Goa'uld ship approaches.
勾阿呜的飞船靠近了
Sha're, what's wrong?
莎瑞,出什么事了?
My lord comes for me.
我的主人来找我了
No!
不!
Sha're, fight this thing.
莎瑞,对抗它
You have to hold on a little longer - please!
你必须要多坚持会儿,求你了!
Daniel?
丹尼尔?
It's OK. It's gone now.
还好,现在过去了
Daniel! Daniel!!
丹尼尔! 丹尼尔!!
Teal'c! I think she just went into labour!
提亚克! 我认为她要分娩了
The Goa'uld's return may have induced it!
勾阿呜的归来可能引起了这个
Daniel!
丹尼尔!
Daniel Jackson! We must leave now!
丹尼尔杰克森! 我们必须马上走!
My lord, someone attempted to flee through the Stargate.
我的主人,一些人试图通过星际之门逃走
They did not have time to escape.
他们没有时间逃跑
Find Apophis's queen.
找到阿波菲斯的皇后
Say he runs his story. How bad could it get?
他如果发表了故事的话 情况会多糟?
Bad. Half the government would want to bury it,
糟糕,政♥府♥的一班人会想掩盖事情
the rest would want a piece of it.
其他的,会想要插一脚
Add to that the international fallout...
还会有国际影响...
. . once Russia and China hear we kept it from them.
一旦俄♥罗♥斯♥和中国得知我们瞒着他们的话
Proof of aliens, worlds populated by ancient human cultures.
外星人的证据,由古老人类文化构成的世界
I don't see the problem.
我没有看到麻烦
I can't help but wonder who the source could be.
我不禁想线人会是谁
Any one of hundreds of people.
数百人中的一个
It's hard to believe it's one of ours.
难以相信他是我们的一分子
Every member of the SGC knows how important our work is.
星门指挥部的每个成员知道我们工作的重要性
I agree with Captain Carter. It's much more likely political.
我同意卡特上尉的观点
Senator Kinsey?
金赛参议员?
If he knows, so do a dozen sycophants.
如果他知道,会有一打的奉承者知道
Civilians sign non-disclosure statements.
公民签署了不可泄密的声明
Technically they're liable to prosecution.
从技术上来说,他们应该受到起诉
So what do we do - sue 'em?
那么我们怎么做?起诉他们?
There's still some time before the ceremony, Colonel.
在庆祝会之前还有时间,上校
I'd like to know how much he knows.
我想知道他究竟知道多少
Do you know how to find him?
你知道怎么找到他吗?
I'll let him find me, sir.
我会让他找我的,先生
When the pain comes, you have to breathe.
当疼痛来临,你必须要呼吸
It comes too soon. The baby will be fine.
来得太快了 孩子会没事的
Just worry about yourself.
担心你自己吧
When the child comes forth, the demon will return!
当孩子出生,魔鬼就会归来!
I know. Apophis comes for me!
我知道 ,阿波菲斯来找我来
It was not the ship of Apophis.
不是阿波菲斯的船
Then who?
那是谁的?
It was that of Heru-ur.
是赫鲁厄的
He is a great enemy of Apophis.
他是阿波菲斯的一大敌人
He will take my child.
他要带走我的孩子
Ah, Daniel! It's OK. Breathe! Breathe.
啊,丹尼尔! 没事的,呼吸!呼吸
This is where we hid from Ra, remember?
这是我们躲避拉的地方,记得吗?
Remember? I remember.
记得吗? 我想起来了
We're safe here.
我们在这是安全的
You are incorrect, Daniel Jackson.
你错了,丹尼尔杰克森
If it is Sha're that Heru-ur seeks, he will find us.
如果赫鲁厄找的是莎瑞,他就会找到我们
We cannot remain.
我们不能呆在这里
Well, I am not leaving her.
我不会离开她
The moment the child is born,
孩子出生的时候
the Goa'uld within Sha're will re-emerge.
莎瑞体内的勾阿呜会再次出现
I said I am not leaving her, Teal'c!
我说了我不会离开她,提亚克!
Then I will do what I can to keep the Horus Guard away from you.
那么我不会让太阳神 守卫靠近你
You do love me.
你是真的爱我的
Yes, I do.
是的,我爱
Looking for me?
找我吗?
Find out what the reporter knows
当你的人检查记者的证件
while your people check on his credentials?
查出他知道多少?
Ah, that's a cliche, Armin.
啊,真是陈词滥调,阿米
I'm very good at this, Colonel. I've been doing it a while.
我非常擅长这个,上校 我做这个有一段时间了
This'll be the biggest story I've ever broken, but then...
这将是我揭发的最大故事,但是接着...
. . it's the biggest story anyone's broken, isn't it?
这是对所有人来说都是最大的故事,对吗?
Tell me.
告诉我
I've got all I need. I don't need you.
我得到了所有我需要的,我不需要你
But I wanted to meet you anyway.
但无论如何我还是要见你
When this breaks, you're gonna be a hero.
当事情揭发出来,你会成为英雄的
Cool.
酷
What are you gonna say about me? Subtle!
你要告诉我什么? 敏感的!
OK, I'll do you a favour.
好的,我就帮帮你
You're the team leader of a unit called SG-1.
你是个叫做SG-1的队伍的领导
Between nine and 12 such units operate
在北美防空联合司令部的夏延山
out of Cheyenne Mountain under NORAD.
有9到12个这样的单位在行动
You use a device called a Stargate to travel light years from here.
你利用一个叫做星际之门的装置从这里到数光年以外
Wow!
哇喔!
That's pretty amazing.
那非常惊人
The programme costs over seven billion.
这个项目花了70亿
But the Defense Department hopes new technologies
但是有些部门希望新技术
will offset expenditure.
能抵消一些支出
Armin, let me do you a favour.
阿米,让我帮帮你吧
You don't know anything. Don't embarrass yourself.
你不知道任何事 别使你自己觉得尴尬
I know those two brilliant flashes
我知道在几个月前
in the night sky a few months ago...
那两个在夜空中的闪光...
. . were really alien ships on their way to attack Earth.
是外星船在攻击地球
You blew them up. I did?
你阻止了他们 我阻止了?
All right.
好吧
If you're gonna go ahead with it, ...
如果你想继续说这个
. . I wanna make sure you get one thing right.
我想使你知道一件正确的事
It's O'Neill, with two Ls.
那是有着两个L的欧尼尔
There's another Colonel O'Neil
还有另一个只有一个L的
with one L. He has no sense of humour at all.
欧尼尔上校
The story's gonna run, Colonel.
故事就要开始了,上校
It'll read like science fiction, Armin.
听起来像是科幻小说,阿米
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表