and you've got yourselves...
你们还找到了
a Goa'uld sarcophagus.
一个勾阿呜的石棺
You know of the sarcophagus?
你知道这个石棺?
Yeah, I've used one before.
是的,我以前用过一个
A couple of times too many, if you ask me.
那是很久以前的事了
Really?
真的吗?
My... uh...
我的... 啊...
Oh, you want your glass circles.
噢,你想要你的玻璃圈
I'm afraid they were broken.
恐怕它们已经摔破了
I just know I've done the right thing.
我刚知道我做对了一件事
Come.
跟我来
I must show you something.
我给你看一些东西
He needed medical attention.
他需要药物治疗
I know.
我知道
It wasn't your fault, sir.
这不是你的错,长官
We had to take the opportunity when we did.
我们有机会的时候是应该去抓住
I know that, too.
这我也知道
I've had worse.
我已经很糟了
Isn't this splendid?
这里漂亮吗?
Why are we here?
我们为什么到这里来?
I know you must have seen much
我知道你在旅行中
in your travels, but...
一定看过很多,但是...
surely you've never seen anything
你一定没看过
quite so beautiful.
这么漂亮的东西
We call them trees.
我们叫它们树
Oh!
哦!
Um, so do we.
嗯,我们也是
Then you've seen them on other worlds?
你在其它星球看到过它们?
Yeah.
是的
Oh, I'm a fool, aren't I?
哦,我是不是很傻?
Surely you've seen more incredible things
你见过的奇事
than I can even imagine.
一定比我想象的要多
Please, tell me about them.
告诉我
Um, look...
嗯,看...
I-I'd really like to tell you
我-我真的很想告诉你
everything you wanna know, but, um...
你想知道的一切,但是,嗯...
But my friends...
但是我的朋友...
My father believes you all
我父亲认为
have a nefarious purpose here.
你们都有邪恶目的
But you don't.
但你不这么认为
We will convince him that
我会让他相信,
you are decent, honest people...
你们是正派的,诚实的人...
who will bring no harm to our kingdom.
不会给我们的王国带来伤害
Uh, well, I don't suppose
啊,好了,我没有想过
we could go talk to your father... now?
我们可以跟你父亲谈谈... 现在?
He is not well now.
他现在不舒服
I don't wanna spoil this little...
我并不想损害我们之间
rapport we seem to have going here...
正在建立起来的一点和谐...
That sounds almost romantic.
那听起来有些浪漫
Oh, boy... OK. Here's the thing.
哦,... 好了,这么说吧
Um, I'm grateful you saved my life
嗯,我很感激你救了我
and that you wanna help me free my friends
并且打算帮我救我的朋友
but I'm sensing you did it because you're
但是我感觉你做这些是因为你
Because you're my destiny.
因为你的出现是我的夙命
Wha... What?
什么?
Before she died,
在母亲死前,
my mother and I used to come out here...
我和她常常到这里来...
and take long walks at night.
在夜晚散步
You can see every star in the sky
你能透过树稍
through the treetops.
看到天空上的每一颗星星
But about the destiny thing?
所谓的夙命是什么?
She said a great man
她说会有一个伟人
would come from beyond the sun...
从太阳那边过来...
just for me.
只是为了我
Oh.
哦
I had come to believe my mother was wrong
以前我觉得我母亲的话是错的
that my true love would never come.
我的真爱永远不会来
I stood on that cliff
我站在悬崖上,
and I wished one last time.
并且期待着最后一个机会
At just the right moment
就在那时
you were there to save me, Daniel Jackson.
你在那里救了我,丹尼尔杰克森
You cannot deny that is fate!
你无法否认,那就是命运!
Oh, God...
哦,老天...
Hi, guys. Daniel!
嗨,伙计们 丹尼尔!
Well, look!
好了,看!
Surprisingly difficult to kill you,
要让你死可真难,
isn't it?
不是吗?
We are pleased to see you,
我们看到你真是高兴,
Daniel Jackson.
丹尼尔杰克森
What happened?
发生了什么事?
Uh, Sam was right.
啊,山姆是对的,
Pyrus isn't a Goa'uld.
派瑞斯不是勾阿呜
What's with the dress?
这件衣服是什么?
Oh, um...
哦,嗯...
They're royal robes.
这是皇家礼服
Uh, long story short,
啊,长话短说,
they have a sarcophagus.
他们有一个石棺
The princess put me in it and saved me
公主把我放进去而救了我
because she has a crush on me.
因为她迷恋我
A crush? Yeah.
迷恋? 是的
Actually, she thinks I'm her destiny.
实际上,她认为我是她的夙命
The whole... saving her life thing.
总之... 救了她的命
I guess she was grateful after all.
我想她毕竟还是很感激
Well, good job.
好了,干得真不错
How about gettin' the goons to unlock us
能叫这些家伙解开我们的链锁
and get us the heck outta here?
让我们离开这儿吗?
Uh, yeah. Not yet.
啊,耶...还不能
I'm sorry?
什么?
Well, it's...
哦,这是...
kind of a sensitive situation.
一个微妙的状况
Pyrus hasn't exactly agreed
派瑞斯还没有同意
to let you go yet, ...
你们离开...
but I'm working on it.
但我正在努力
I'm trying to gain his trust.
我正在尝试取得他的信任
Yeah, I know. This is really...
耶,我明白,这真的是很...
Weird?
怪异?
I just wanted to let you know I was OK,
我只是想让你们知道我很好
and I'll talk to Pyrus at dinner.
在晚餐时我会跟派瑞斯说的
You get dinner?
你要去吃晚餐?
Yeah. Um,
是的 嗯,
some feast in my honour or something.
为我举办的宴会
Feast!
宴会!
There's a feast, is there?
有一个宴会,是吗?
Just trust me, OK?
相信我,好吗?
I just... I need more time.
我只是... 我需要多些时间
Glad you're OK!
真高兴看到你没事!
Um, just me?
嗯,只有我?
Um, hello. I'm Daniel Jackson.
嗯,您好,我是丹尼尔杰克森
Hmph!
哼!
My father is pleased you are honoured
我父亲很高兴,
to dine in the company of his greatness.
你能赏脸出席这个晚宴
Exactly.
很荣幸
He may tell you the story of
他会告诉你
how he became the god-slayer.
他是怎么成为天子的
I killed the Goa'uld who ruled here.
我杀死了统治这里的勾阿呜人
And how long ago was that?
这是多久以前的事?
700 years.
700年
700 years? But you're a...
700年?但你是一个...
Well, of course,
哦,当然,
the sarcophagus, but...
那个石棺,但是...
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表