You'll pay for this insolence!
你会为你的傲慢付出代价!
Teal'c? Somebody explain what just happened.
提亚克? 有人解释刚才发生了什么
It is a lengthy tale, O'Neill. "Long story", Teal'c.
说来话长,欧尼尔 说来话长,提亚克.
Good thing you remembered their shield's deflection...
好事是你记得他们的防护罩的偏差....
. . is directly proportional to the kinetic energy directed at it.
和对准它的动能是成比例的
Right!
是的!
We should get out of here.
我们应该离开这里
Apophis. What?!
阿波菲斯. 什么?
We must cover ourselves.
我们必须避一下
Jaffa. Kel Amaunet.
贾法. 开尔 阿玛乃特.
I am here, my Pharaoh.
我在这,法老
The child?
孩子呢?
Stolen, by your enemy Heru-ur.
被你的敌人赫鲁厄偷走了
Forgive me, my Pharaoh, for failing you.
原谅我让您失望了,法老
Jaffa! Shal tek!
贾法! 肖 泰!
Come home with me, my queen.
和我回家,我的皇后
Sir, there's still a Goa'uld ship on top of us.
长官,我们上面仍然还有一艘勾阿呜飞船
Dial us home, Captain, please.
请让我们回家,上尉
Are you all right?
你还好吧?
No. No, I'm not.
不,我不好
But I will be.
但是我会好起来的
She looked directly at us, Daniel Jackson.
她直接看着我们,丹尼尔杰克森
But she did not reveal our position.
但是她没有发现我们的位置
Let's go home.
我们回家
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表