Keep in mind we've had more time to think about it.
记住我们已经花很多时间去考虑那个了
They'll be conferencing you with the president on the aircraft.
在飞机上,你和总统会有个讨论会
Thank you, Major.
谢谢你,少校
Good luck, sir.
祝你好运,长官
Siler took a pretty good hit.
赛勒受到了很强的撞击
How're you doing, Teal'c?
提亚克,你怎么样了?
I suffered simple electrical burns, O'Neill. Nothing more.
我只是受了简单的电击,欧尼尔 没什么关系
He'll be out of commission for a few days.
他将在一段时间内没有任务
Carter?
卡特?
Gravity waves. I assumed the wormhole would insulate us...
地心引力波,假设虫洞使我们
from the black hole's gravitational field.
同黑洞的引力场隔离
But our space-time has begun to warp, just like on P3W-451.
但是我们的时空开始歪曲 就象P3W-451星
Will you stop that!
你能停下那些么!
We're in trouble, sir. Thank you.
我们有麻烦,长官 谢谢
Think of something.
考虑一下吧
Yes, sir.
好的,长官
Colonel!
上校!
Clear!
没事!
Cromwell? You know this guy, sir?
克伦威尔? 你认识这家伙,长官?
Oh, yeah.
呃,是的
Go. Go on.
走吧,过去
Been a while.
刚一会儿?
Yeah.
是的
Five hours.
5个小时
You've got everybody worried upstairs. Where's the general?
你使每个人都担心楼上 将军在哪?
What's the five hours?
什么是5小时?
That's how long this facility has been out of contact.
那是我们设备失去联♥系♥的时间
The Pentagon suspects alien hostiles.
五角大楼怀疑有外来人侵入
And they sent you?
他们就派你?
So, this is the Stargate?
这就是星际之门?
What's the problem? We gated to a planet...
出了什么问题? 我们去了一个行星
that's being sucked up by a black hole.
它正在被黑洞吸收
Very bad. Very dangerous.
非常糟糕,非常危险
Why is that?
为什么会这样?
Things tend to get sucked in.
东西会被吸收掉
I took the liberty of closing the iris, sir.
我冒失的关闭了虹门,长官
Captain Carter, Colonel Cromwell.
卡特上尉,这是克伦威尔上校
He's come to rescue us.
他来拯救我们
But don't count on it.
但是别指望他
The Pentagon thought you were under alien attack
五角大楼以为当他们失去联♥系♥时
when they lost contact.
是有外来人入侵
How long ago? A little over five hours ago. Why?
多长时间之前? 大约5个小时多,怎么了?
My watch reads 1 330 hours. What does yours say?
我的表刚13:30 你的呢?
Running slow, Captain. It's almost 1900.
上尉,走的慢了,现在快19:00
Damn it! I have to get off this level.
该死,我必须从这个标准开始
Captain Carter?
卡特上尉?
What have you got, Lieutenant?
找到什么了?中尉
The field is expanding.
这地方扩大了
I'm reading over seven G's at the iris.
在虹门上能看见7个缝隙
Keep your distance.
保持距离
Sir...
长官
The warping of our space-time seems to be
更糟的是由于某些原因
in advance of the gravitational field...
我们的时空扭曲.
rather than as a result of it.
好象超过了重力场
It's probably a lensing effect generated by the Stargate.
这大概是由于星际之门产生的透镜化的作用
Don't even pretend you understood that. The point is, sirs, ...
你别装着你懂 重要的是,长官们
time is passing more slowly down here than it is outside.
时间和外面相比过的越来越慢
Time is time. No, sir, not according to relativity.
时间就是时间 不,长官,没有根据相对性
With the intense gravity field of a black hole, time slows down.
在强烈的黑洞地心引力下,时间变慢了
We are not in a black hole. Not yet.
我们不在黑洞中 还没有
But we are connected to its gravitational field through the Stargate.
但是我们通过星际之门连接在它的引力场上
It's expanding in this direction...
它在这个方向上扩展
like a bubble slowly extending outward.
就象泡沫漫漫向外扩充
That's why I have to leave, sir.
这就是为什么我必须离开的原因,长官
I have to contact the Pentagon
我必须在引力场扩充到星际之门的大厅之前
before the gravity field extends past the gate room.
和五角大楼的人联♥系♥上
I just came from there myself, Captain.
我刚自己从那里过来,上尉
Colonel Cromwell, I believe.
我相信,克伦威尔上校
General Hammond.
哈蒙德将军
You came from Washington, sir? There and back again.
你从华盛顿来,长官? 去了又回来了
After someone upstairs managed to explain what was going on to me...
在楼上的一些人解释给我听发生了什么事
we called an all-night session with the president.
我们和总统进行了一个通宵的会议
I've been gone nearly 18 hours.
我已经离开了近18个小时
I thought you were on the phone.
我以为你在接电♥话♥
The time dilation is getting worse as the field expands.
时间膨胀越来越糟,似乎在区域扩张
That's the consensus. We've set up a command post...
那是多数人的意见 我们已经建立了指挥所
right on top of the mountain to monitor the expansion.
正好在山顶去监测扩充
I have to get up there. The experts we consulted believe...
我必须去那儿 我们请教的专家认为
we have to begin an autodestruct sequence to destroy the Stargate.
我们必须开始一个有计划的去破坏星际之门
Sweet.
很好
They assure me that the gravity field...
他们向我保证现在在门周围的
now present around the gate will contain the blast within the mountain
重力场将毁灭的只是这山
and pose no threat to civilians.
并且不会威胁到公民
With respect, sir, I don't think so. If we don't try, ...
出于慎重考虑,长官,我不这么认为 如果我们不去尝试
we lose the planet, right through that.
我们失去行星,完全的
We may succeed in destroying the base,
我们可能会成功的摧毁基地
but leave the gate and wormhole intact.
但是星际之门和虫洞却安然无恙
What happens to the planet then?
但那时行星会发生什么?
Orders have been given, Captain.
这是命令,上尉
It is our duty to carry out those orders.
执行这些命令是我们的职责
But, sir... The decision has been made.
但是,长官. 已经作出决定了
Those people up there have been working on this longer than you have.
那些在那里为这个工作的人时间比你长
It's what they came up with. Yes, sir.
那是他们提出的 是的,长官
I'm ordering the evacuation of the SGC, effective as of right now.
我会命令马上开始有效的撤离星门指挥部.
I'll need two volunteers to stay behind
我需要2个志愿者跟着我
in order to give our personnel a head start.
为了使我们的人首先离开
I'll stay, sir. Me too, sir.
我会留下来,长官 我也是,长官
Anyone else?
还有人么?
Looks like you're stuck with me, Jack.
看上去像你在缠着我,杰克
Done! It takes two officers to initiate the countdown.
好了!这需要2个军官发动倒计时
Attention! This is General Hammond.
注意!这里是哈蒙德将军
All personnel are ordered to evacuate this facility immediately.
所有人有次序的立刻撤出这里
Repeat!
重复!
All personnel report to the main level immediately.
所有人有次序的立刻撤出这里
That is all.
就这样
Let's move it. On my count.
让我们移走,听我数
Easy. Watch his chest.
慢慢的,注意他的胸口
Move him out. Let's go.
搬走他, 开始行动
Wait five minutes, then start the countdown.
等5分钟,然后开始倒数计数
Good luck. Thanks, sir.
好运 谢谢,长官
Make sure you give yourself enough time to get out, sir.
长官,确保你有足够的时间离开这里
Time...
时间
Right.
是的
General, we were getting worried.
将军,我们开始有点担心
How long have I been gone? 22 hours, sir.
我离开多长时间了? 22个小时,长官
General Cohen's waiting for you. Thank you, Sergeant.
科恩将军在等你 谢谢,长官
I reckon I was gone 20 minutes.
我估计我离开了20分钟
Well, sir, accounting for travelling time...
好的,长官,让我们解决时间问题
I'd guess time within the SGC facility
我猜在星门指挥部里面
has slowed to about 600% below normal.
时间比外面慢了600%
You ordered O'Neill to wait five minutes
你命令欧尼尔等5分钟
that's really six hours, maybe more.
那就是6个小时,也许更久
Captain, relativity gives me a headache.
上尉,相对论让我头痛
Who's this? Henry Boyd.
这是谁? 亨利 博伊德
Good officer.
出色的军官
Smart.
聪明的
And he reminds me of Carter a little bit.
他让我更多的想起卡特
This was their first mission as a team.
这是他们作为小队的第一次任务
He looks scared to death.
他看上去很害怕死亡
He's on a planet that's about to be swallowed up by a black hole.
他在一个将要被黑洞湮灭的行星上
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表