to be met and conquered.
要去面对和征服
You have it in you.
你有机会的,
Why will you not partake?
为什么不尝试呢?
Why will you not just let us go?
你为什么不干脆让我们走呢?
Go where?! Where would you like to go?
去哪?! 你们想去哪里?
I can take you anywhere you can remember.
我能带你们去任何你们记起的地方
Anywhere you can imagine.
任何能想像得到的地方
OK. We want to go free!
好,我们想要自♥由♥!
So, we're right?
那么,我们是对的?
This is a... simulated world?
这是个... 虚拟的世界?
It is a world completely
这是一个完全存在于
inside your minds.
你们思想中的世界
Channelled, coordinated and administered...
引导,协调和管理...
by myself, ...
由我...
the Keeper.
管♥理♥员♥来进行
But how? How does it work?
但是怎么样的? 是怎样进行的?
I don't care how it works.
我不在乎它是怎么进行的
I just want outta here.
我只想离开这里
I cannot do that.
我做不到
The devices that enwrap you serve
把你们包起来的装置
to nourish and stimulate your senses.
滋养并刺♥激♥你们的感觉
The devices implanted in your brains...
植入你们大脑的装置...
channel experience and imagination into
将经历和想像引入
and out of your minds.
和导出你们的大脑
So we're trapped?
那么我们是困在这里了?
With our brains hooked up
而我们的大脑
like computers to some sort of network?
就像联在了某种网络上一样?
Yes!
是的!
And your minds
你们的思想
are very valuable to my residents...
对我的居民们都非常珍贵...
because you enrich
因为你们能丰富
and add value to our own.
并增值我们自己的思想
Wait.
等等
How long have your...
你的居民们...
residents been in this virtual world?
在这个虚拟世界里呆了多久了?
Roughly one thousand of your years.
大约是你们的一千年
We're not gonna stick around
我们可不会留任何人在这
for the next thousand of anyone's years!
一千年!
So, until we came along,
那么,在我们来之前
you've only had your own minds, ...
你们只有自己的思想...
your own experiences,
自己的经历,
to provide scenarios for your virtual lives?
来为虚拟生活提供场景?
You're beginning to understand.
你开始明白了
So, what, we're like...
那么,我们像什么...
We're like new software?
我们就像新的软件?
Imagine being in a room for 1000 years
想像一下在一间屋子里呆了1000年
with only five movies.
而只有5部电影
How long could you watch them
你能看多久,
until you were bored silly?
直到自己闷的傻掉?
What you wouldn't give for just...
你会用什么代价去...
four more.
能再有4部电影
So, you're using our minds, ...
那么,你们在用我们的大脑...
our memories, imaginations, dreams, ...
我们的记忆,想像 梦想...
for some sort of programming?
进行某种编程?
Actually, I can remove information
事实上,我只能从你们中
from only two of your minds.
两个人的大脑里移♥动♥信息
This species' mind seems to protect...
这个种类的大脑似乎有保护...
against output. As does yours, madam.
防止输出 至于你的,女士
It does?
也是吗?
Perhaps due to the change in your mind
也许是因为马克修的尧力纳
that Jolinar of Malk-shur left behind.
对你的大脑进行的改变
But fear not,
但不用担心,
there is no block against input...
这不影响向你的大脑...
into your minds.
进行输入
You, too, can enjoy our adventures.
你们也一样,都可以享受你们的冒险
And these two minds, ...
而这两个大脑...
they provide more than enough rich
它们提供了足够丰富的
experience and imagination...
经历和想像...
to provide years of entertainment
可以为我的居民们
for my residents.
提供多年的娱乐
Well, I'm sorry.
对不起
With all due respect to you fine folks,
尽管很尊重这些善良的人们
I don't give a damn about...
我他妈可不在乎什么...
residents!
居民!
I just want to get us outta here.
我只想离开这里
It is I that am sorry,
要抱歉的是我,
for I am not able to accommodate your request.
我不能满足你的要求
I am sure you will be able to enjoy
我肯定你们会喜欢
the many adventures you will have here.
这里许许多多的冒险的
Why are your people in here anyway?
可你们为什么要在这里面呢?
Why not go out
为什么不出去
and get some new experiences of your own?
自己获得一些新的经历?
Live some new experiences?
经历一些新的体验?
We cannot leave our chambers.
我们不能离开我们的座仓
The world outside is uninhabitable.
外面的世界是不适于居住的
It has been poisoned and desecrated.
受过毒害和污染
You are mistaken. Your planet
你错了,你们的星球
is a fertile garden world.
是一个肥沃的花♥园♥世界
It is you who are mistaken, ...
错的是你 ...
my alien friend.
我的外星朋友
Our planet was destroyed
我们的星球
by a chemical disaster...
被一次化学灾难所毁灭...
1022 years ago.
那是1022年前
We were victims of our own technology
我们受害于自己的技术
advancing faster
发展过快
than we could control it.
超出了我们的控制
At that time,
那时,
the few of us left placed our physical bodies
我们少部分人将身体
in suspended animation.
置于了假死状态
Good news.
好消息,
Your planet seems
你们的星球看起来
to have regenerated itself.
自己重生了
This is not true!
这不是真的!
I monitor all conditions at all times.
我一直监视着所有的情况
Your monitoring systems are wrong.
你的监视系统出错了
It is beautiful out there.
外面很美丽
Of course, ...
当然...
you already knew that, didn't you?
你已经知道了,不是吗?
The question is, ...
问题是...
. . why don't you want them to know?
..你为什么不想让他们知道?
Residents must not leave the environment!
居民们一定不能离开这个环境
The outside world is uninhabitable!
外面的世界是不适于居住的!
Who made you the warden here, huh?
是谁让你成为这里的监护人的,嗯?
I do not understand.
我不明白
Why are you the one running things here?
你为什么能在这进行管理?
The environment is my design.
这个环境是我设计的
I am its creator, its Keeper.
我是它的创造者 它的管♥理♥员♥
So, if your...
那么,如果你的...
residents leave, ...
居民们离开...
you lose control.
你就失去了控制力
That man is lying to you, folks.
那个人在对你们撒谎,居民们
He's got you imprisoned in your own...
他把你们监禁了在了自己的...
Well, that's good.
哦,好极了
That's fair.
真公平
Send them to where
把他们送到
they can't hear the truth. Good.
听不到真♥相♥的地方去,很好
I will not allow you...
我不允许你们...
to poison their minds.
毒害他们的思想
Um, if you keep us here, ...
嗯,如果你把我们留在这...
you won't be able to prevent us
你就无法阻止我们
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表