混乱之子前情提要
Previously on Sons of Anarchy...
消息说 贾克斯要把爱尔兰的军♥火♥生意
Word is, Jax is handing over the Irish guns.
交给奥格斯·马克斯
To August Marks.
这对我们所有人都是个问题
Makes a real problem for all of us.
我们需要那个生意
We should have that business.
这是我的地盘 是我们应得的
This is our territory. We own it.
会有一阵子腥风血雨
It's gonna get bloody for a while.
贾克斯杀了他的叔叔和八个手下
Jax killed his uncle and eight of his guys.
局面会变成棕黄人种对黑白人种
It's gonna be brown and yellow against black and white.
经常在贫民区呆着 你还好吗?
Been in the barrio a lot. Are you okay?
我遇上些麻烦得解决
I just got some shit that I got to work out, and
我需要独处一段时间
I need to be alone for a while.
你是要甩了我吗?
Are you dumping me?
如果你愿意合作指证帮派
In exchange for your cooperation against the
你会获得帕米拉·托利克谋杀案的豁免
MC, you'll get immunity from Pamela Toric's murder.
如果我今天给一个帮派成员取了颗子弹
If I pulled a bullet out of a club member from
那能算证据吗?
today's shooting, would that be proof?
加上你的证供就可以
With your testimony, yes.
你补偿得怎么样了?
Where you at with working off the damage?
现在对于怎么面对一切有些迷惘
A little unsure about how to live in all this right now.
贾克斯说那是我必须做的
Jax said it was what I had to do.
将功补过
Earn my way.
达华妮? 是你 你杀了她?
Darvany? You... you killed her?
我知道你让祖斯做了什么
I know what you had Juice do.
然后你还直视我的眼睛撒谎
And then you looked at me in the eye and you lied to me about it.
你背叛了我
You betrayed me.
塔拉那边有消息吗?
Any word from Tara?
你别担心塔拉 你专心戒毒
Don't you worry about Tara. You just get clean.
贾克斯会做该做的事情
Jax will do what needs to be done.
如果必要我可以去死
I'll die if I have to.
至少我知道我尝试过不让他们变成你那样
At least I know I tried to save them from becoming what you are.
我不会伤害你
I'm not going to hurt you.
做好母亲
Just be a good mother.
拯救我们的孩子
Save our boys.
我会去自首 要保证她和我儿子平安无事
I turn myself in, nothing will happen to her or my boys.
我会告诉其他人
I'll let everybody know.
你跟贾克斯或者其他人谈过吗?
Talk to Jax or the guys?
我猜塔拉做了交易
I guess Tara made a deal.
嘿 韦恩 是你吗?
Hey, Wayne, that you?
塔拉没有告密 伽玛
Tara didn't rat, Gemma.
贾克斯去自首就是为了保护她
Jax gave himself up to keep her safe.
我们…
We got a...
宝贝?
Babe?
嘿 我们去布鲁克吧 哦 好的 布鲁克
Here, let's go to Brooke. Oh, it's okay. Brooke.
嗨 噢 过来
Hi. Oh, come here.
嗨
Hi.
走吧
Let's go.
我带上他了 伽玛
I got him, Gem.
走吧 鼠哥
Let's go, Rat.
亚伯 你要帮我打扫卫生吗?
Abel, are you gonna help me clean up?
噢 哇 好漂亮
Oh, wow, this is nice.
哇 好漂亮
Wow, this looks nice.
嗨
Hi.
欢迎来到红树林
Welcome to Red Woody.
# 在这世间 #
Riding through this world
# 独自穿行 #
all alone
# 上帝带走你的灵魂 #
God takes your soul
# 你独自一人 #
You're on your own
# 乌鸦径直飞过 #
The crow flies straight
# 划出完美的线条 #
a perfect line
# 在魔鬼的温床上 #
On the Devil's bed
# 奄奄一息 #
until you die
# 此生如是 #
Gotta look this life
# 你必须直视 #
in the eye
混乱之子 第七季第1集
- 你确定要这样吗? - 嗯
- You sure you want to do this? - Yeah.
我以为你计划进去九十天呢
I thought the plan was to put in 90 days.
我想九天就够了
Well, I think nine was enough.
我在里面呆不住了 韦恩
I was crawling out of my skin in there, Wayne.
太担心亚伯了
So worried about Abel.
伽玛照顾不了两个孩子 即使她可以
Gemma can't take care of those boys; and even if she could,
我们都知道那样没好处
we both know it's a bad idea.
我得做些事
I got to do something.
理解
I know.
我们都得做些事
We all got to do something.
特勒夫人
Mrs. Teller.
我们想我们来的目的是一样的
I'm assuming we're both here to see the same party.
对
Yeah.
确保我先进去
Make sure I get in there before she does.
对你失去亲人我很遗憾
I'm sorry for your loss.
我也是
Me, too.
一切都好吗?
Everything all right?
好
Yeah.
挺好 亲爱的
It's fine, sweetheart.
保镖?
Protection?
是伴儿
Company.
我感到孤独
I get lonely.
可以理解
Understandable.
你身边已经失去了很多人
You've lost a lot of people close to you.
是的 没错
Yes, I have.
呃
Any, um...
塔拉的案件有消息吗?
any luck with Tara's case?
证据? 嫌疑人? 任何线索?
Evidence? Suspects? Anything?
很不幸 还没有
Unfortunately, no.
很难找到愿意合作的人
It's been very difficult finding people willing to cooperate.
可以帮助我们的人又拒绝开口
And the person who could help us the most refuses to talk to anyone.
除了他母亲
Except his mother.
他发现他爱的女人 死了
He found the woman he loved... dead.
他爱她胜过一切
The woman he loved more than anything.
你想他说什么呢?
What do you want him to say?
这是什么?
What's this?
他的牙齿
His teeth.
我想你们会喜欢
I thought you guys were into that.
做个项链什么的
Make a necklace or something.
有人告诉我想要谈就得把信息传递清楚
I was told if I want to sit down I have to make the message clear.
我做了
I did.
你们的内奸很长一段时间都说不了话了
Your snitch ain't gonna be talking about anything for a very long time.
那你到底想怎样
So what do you want?
只是在你的组织和我的帮派之间划清界限
Just to clear the air between your organization and my MC.
我们从来没跟AB有直接恩怨
We never had no direct beef with the AB.
达比和北欧帮发生的事
Shit that went down with Darby and the Nords...
达比就是个装逼的
Darby was a poser.
北欧帮就是个笑话
And the Nords were a joke.
没错
Yeah.
我们都明白佐贝拉才是真要命
And we both know Zobelle was a cancer.
简直要害死我们俩
Almost killed both of us.
那在戈博的农场发生的屠♥杀♥是怎么回事?
So what about the slaughter at Gerber's Ranch?
你对那个了解吗?
What do you know about that?
我们听说是内部矛盾
We heard that was an internal beef.
瞧 伙计
Look, man,
我们都知道在奥克兰和斯托克顿发生的事
we both know what's happening in Oakland and Stockton.
墨西哥帮和中国帮在联手
Brown and yellow are pulling together
因为黑人帮接手了枪♥支♥交易
'cause black's got the gun trade.
林和阿尔瓦雷斯早就采取强硬攻势了
Lin and Alvarez are already playing a hard offense.
道上要不太平了 那将会影响到
Street's gonna get bloody, and that's gonna impact
里头的关系
relationships inside.
那并不代表我们要和黑鬼合作
That don't mean we start sharing tables with the GN.
而黑人也不会打算让我们加入他们的大家庭
And they ain't gonna start including us in their nigger movie night, either.
嘿 你可以继续想怎么恨就怎么恨
Hey, you can keep hating as much as you want.
但你一旦坐了牢 就得让你的人明白
When you get to Stockton, you should let your crew know that
当剃刀逼到面前的时候 白人需要朋友时
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表