混乱之子前情提要
Previously on Sons of Anarchy
克雷·莫罗杀死了你的父亲
Clay Morrow killed your father.
他是个杀人的叛徒
He's a murderous traitor.
都同意让克雷的作为构成故意伤害罪的?
All in favor of Clay Morrow meeting Mr. Mayhem?
同意
Yeah.
同意
Yeah.
不
No.
我们需要更多的钱 兄弟
We need more than money, ese.
- 那你想要什么? - 枪!
- So what do you want? - Guns!
仓库有一批旧的KG-9
Got some old KG-9s at the warehouse.
能让我把那些给他们吗?
Will you let me give them those?
好 没问题
Yeah, okay.
我把这个十字架送给了鲁安
I gave Luann this crucifix.
我只想戴几分钟
I just want to wear it for a few minutes.
你什么时候才会告诉我关于去俄勒冈的事?
When were you gonna tell me about Oregon?
我在让我的家庭远离你 萨门克罗
I am pulling my family far away from you, SAMCRO, and
还有和你们有关的一切
all the shit that comes with it.
你要是踏出查敏一步 就只能进监狱了
You take one step out of Charming, the only place you're going is prison.
我只需要联络那些调查的警官就行
All I got to do is reach out to those investigators.
你老老实实告诉我你当时准备让奥图做什么
You told me exactly what you were gonna have Otto do.
- 李·托利克 - 联邦法警
- Lee Toric. - US Marshal.
已经退休了 被杀的护士是我的妹妹
Retired. The nurse that was murdered, she was my sister.
RICO完蛋了 贱♥人♥
RICO is dead, bitch.
接下来的几个月将会是你变♥态♥悲惨的一生中
These next few months will be the most excruciatingly
最痛苦的时光
painful time of your sick and miserable life.
对着录音机说出你的名字
State your name for the record.
自己承担的方式 奥图
Way to commit... Otto.
为什么温迪被列为监护人?
Why is Wendy listed on there as a guardian?
我只是把事情都安排好
Just getting things in order.
你想赎罪吗?
Do you want to earn your way back in?
什么意思?
What does that mean?
意思就是按照我说的去做
It means you do everything I tell you to do.
你知道那些想杀我的人都是什么下场吗?
You know what happens to whoever kills me?
我正等着看呢
I'm counting on it.
那是克雷的枪
That's Clay's gun.
这件武器登记的是你的名字
This weapon is registered in your name.
它被用于戴蒙·蒲伯的谋杀
It was just used in the murder of Damon Pope.
你今天下午去哪儿了?
Can you tell me where you've been this afternoon?
- 就在这里 - 有人作证吗?
- Right here. - Can anyone confirm that?
他出去了几个小时
He went out for a few hours.
我觉得他没有杀人
I didn't think he'd kill anyone.
克雷·莫罗有赏金
Bounty's on Clay Morrow.
我要他在明天听证会之前就死
I want him dead before his hearing.
我知道你对克雷做了什么
I know what you did with Clay.
你本来可以有所不同的
You had the chance to be different.
我有一张逮捕令 共谋谋杀
I have a warrant. Conspiracy to commit murder.
你被捕了 诺尔斯医生
You're under arrest, Dr. Knowles.
打给罗温
Call Lowen.
我觉得我的人生好像转了个弯
I feel like my life has taken a turn.
我正在一条从未走过的路上疾驰
I'm heading down a road I've never been on before.
一切都很陌生
Nothing is familiar.
我看不懂路标
The signs don't make sense.
不知道自己到底是走偏了还是在正途?
Do I get off the road, or do I keep riding?
不知道我是一人前行还是有人陪伴?
Do I go alone or take others with me?
这段旅程中我该相信谁?
Who do I trust for the journey?
我现在明白了为什么领袖都是孤独的
I now understand why being a leader requires isolation.
我必须从那些被我影响的人的生活中抽身
I have to remove myself from those whose lives were affected by my decisions.
那些我爱的... 还有我恨的人
Those I love... as well as those I hate.
当我必须做出父辈般的决定时
It's getting more and more difficult to be a brother
当一个兄长变得越来越难
when my decisions are the ones a father has to make.
等你长大到能够懂得这些生活的道理
By the time you're old enough to make sense of this life, you'll
你就会了解关于我的一切 我所骄傲的
know everything about me-- the things I'm proud of
我感到后悔的 然后你也会面临自己的选择
and the things I regret-- and then you'll be faced with your own decisions.
虽然我很想帮助你 告诉你该怎么做
And as much as I want to help you, tell you what to do,
你总是需要自己作出决定
those choices will be yours alone.
我能给你的唯一建议就是 儿子
The only advice I can give you, sons,
问问你自己的内心
is to examine who you are as men.
想清楚什么对你最重要
Figure out what's important to you.
了解你自己
Know yourselves.
祖斯 跟上
Juice, heads up!
了解你心里到底装了什么
Know what's in your heart.
我们走这边 鼠哥
This is our exit, Rat.
不要被恐惧 过去 或其他人的选择左右
Don't be swayed by fear or history or the opinions of outsiders.
找到属于你自己的信念
Find your own truth.
它会带你到达你所爱的人身边
It will lead you to the things you love.
早上好 老大
How's it going, boss?
- 早安 - 嗯 早安
- Morning. - Yeah... morning.
想不想你的奶奶?
Miss your grandma?
好了 来
Yeah, come on...
噢 我知道
Oh... I know.
噢 对 对 对 对 没事的
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. It's okay.
看看我给你准备了什么 过来
Look what I have for you over here. Come here.
亚伯 你做到了 你拿到了球
Abel, you got it, you got the ball.
嘿 伙计
Hey, buddy.
睡得还好吧?
You sleep okay?
妈妈什么时候回家 爸爸?
When's Mommy coming home, Daddy?
很快
Real soon.
走吧 伙计 我们走
Let's go, buddy. Let's go.
我们的另外一个犯人有消息吗?
Any word on our other inmate?
噢 就是这样 你最棒了
Ooh, there you go. You're the champ.
我们应该收到郡里的消息的
We would've heard from County.
我知道
I know.
没错 过来 把它放回去
There you go. Come on, give it back.
过来...
There you...
我会去看看塔拉
I'm gonna go see Tara.
你应该回汽修厂
You should head to TM.
我跟你在一起 老大
I'm with you, prez.
我需要一个人去 清理一下头脑
I need to ride alone. Clear my head.
我没事
I'll be fine.
你可以帮我对付这两个小怪物
You can help me with the monsters.
好吧 我爱你
All right. I love you.
对奶奶好一点
Be good for Grandma.
嘿
Hey.
你没事吧?
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
他真的做得很好 妈妈
He's doing a real good job, Mom.
他的父亲会感到骄傲的
His old man would be proud.
你今早怎么样?
How's your morning?
嗯 对我来说也挺艰难的
Yeah, tough one for me, too.
昨天晚上举♥行♥了我妹妹的追悼会
Had the memorial for my sister last night.
只有死亡才会真正思考生命的宝贵
It's too bad death is the only thing that puts life into
这太糟了 是吧?
perspective, hmm?
你今天可以 嗯 和你的俱乐部大家庭见面
Gonna be, uh, paying a visit to your MC family today.
我来问问你有没有想跟谁打个招呼
I was wondering if you wanted me to say hi to anyone.
传个话?
Deliver a message?
嗯?
Hmm?
没有?
No?
你确定?
You sure?
好吧
Okay.
噢 我在这儿的关系用得差不多了
Oh, I've pretty much used up my favors around here, so you may
所以你应该会有一阵子见不到我
not see me for a while.
但我的朋友们每天早上都会来看你
But my friends who have been visiting you every morning...
他们会一直来的
they'll keep coming.
你要照顾好自己 奥图
You take care of yourself, Otto.
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey, hey.
小汤米
Little Tommy.
来这边 我们出去玩 走吧 小汤米
Come over yonder, let's go out. Come on, little Tommy, oh.
过来 过来
Come on, come on.
出来 小猴子
Come on, monkey man.
你感觉怎样? 我们去散个步吧
How are you? Let's go for a walk.
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表