怎么说 后院有一堆死黑人
Well, we got a pile of dead black guys in the backyard.
什么? 是洛杉矶警♥察♥到了?
What? Was L.A.P.D. here?
想要的话 还有三个留着
There's three left if you want one.
我不用了 伙计 - 嗯 我也是
I'm good, man. - Yeah, me too.
我们成功了
We did it.
兄弟 加油
Bud. Come on.
杰克
Jackie.
来吧 唷
Come on. Yo.
收拾你的行囊
Pack your bags.
发生什么了?
What's going on?
马克斯的保安队已经被解决了
Marks's hit squad has been discharged.
奥格斯怎样了? - 他还有几天好活
What about August? - He won't be out for a few days.
我们会带你回家 看着点你们
We're gonna take you home, keep an eye on you.
然后我们看看会怎样
We'll see what happens then.
好了
Okay.
嘿 没事的 妈妈
Hey. It's okay, Mom.
嘿 妈妈 没事的
Hey, Mom, it's okay.
我们会没事的
We're gonna be okay.
我们会没事的
We're gonna be okay.
# 我等你三年了 希斯克利夫 #
I've waited over three years for you, Heathcliff.
# 而我在你门口等了超过一小时了 #
And I've waited at your gate over an hour.
# 你真够恶棍的 希斯克利夫 #
You can be quite the scoundrel, Heathcliff.
# 绝不会 我亲爱的 #
Never, my love.
# 我们会信马由缰 #
We will let the horses set the pace by our hearts
# 当我们再度重逢 #
as we become reacquainted.
带着如同叹息般微笑的兄弟情谊
A brotherhood of misery With smiles as sad as sighs
每天的疯狂占据了我 变为怒火
The madness daily maddening me And turning into agony
狂喜就在我眼前
The bliss before my eyes
我如此沐浴在伟大的天堂之光
So stood I, in heaven's glorious sun
和地狱的凝视之中
And in the glare of hell
我的精神掺杂着天使的歌♥声与恶魔的呻♥吟♥
My spirit drank a mingled tone Of seraph's song, and demon's moan
我灵魂所承受的 会独自倾诉
What my soul bore, my soul alone Within itself may tell
嗨 亲爱的
Hi, darling.
嗨
Hi.
今天不好过?
Rough day?
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
某个白人神经病想要杀掉一个我的人
Some Aryan psycho tried to kill one of my sheriffs.
是啊
Aye.
我不能再这么做了
I can't do this anymore.
怎么了? - 我不知道我怎么想的
What? - I don't know what I was thinking.
老天 我就是个呆子
Jesus, I'm an idiot.
不是你 菲利普
It's not you, Filip.
我总是把自己弄到无路可走的境地里
I always put myself in these situations where they just can't go anywhere.
就像我明知事情会糟糕还是会自找麻烦
It's like I seek out shit that I know is gonna crash and burn.
我很抱歉 我真不该弄成这样
I'm sorry, I should've never let this happen.
好的
Okay.
就这样? 好的?
That's it? Okay?
你想我怎样 艾茜娅?
What do you want from me, Althea?
我不知道 伙计
I don't know, man.
我说的对吗?
Am I right?
你是个警♥察♥
You're a cop
而我是个罪犯
and I'm a criminal.
我决不会跟你说生意上的事
I'm never gonna tell you about my business.
而你 当然 也别跟我说
And you, sure as shit, ain't gonna tell me yours.
所以 我们不会手牵手沿着主路散步
So no, we won't be taking strolls down Main Street hand in hand
挑挑家具
picking out furniture
或者其他普通夫妇会做的事
and whatever other shite normal couples do.
我喜欢你
I like you.
性♥爱♥很棒
The sex is great.
只要你不毁掉我们在一起的每个美好时光
And when you're not tearing apart every single moment that we're together
和你一起真的很开心
you're actually a lot of fun.
但是 不
But, no
我不会代替你做决定
I'm not gonna make up your mind for you.
嘿
Hey.
你为什么坐在黑暗里?
Why are you sitting in the dark?
请关上那个
Please turn that off.
求你了
Please.
发生什么了?
What's going on?
我知道这是为什么了 阿力山德
I know what this is, Alexander.
你为什么跟我在一起
Why you're with me.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
你是个敢跟变♥态♥玩火的人
You're a man who dares to dance with the freaks.
我为你彰显了自己
I perpetuate that deviance for you
让你能向全世界证明你与众不同
allow you to show the world that you live outside the box.
但是
But
我知道那正是我们的终结
I know that's where it ends for us.
而我明白
And I understand
我的复杂身份所带来的麻烦
it comes with the territory of my complicated identity.
但是我
But my
我对你的感情是简单的
My feelings for you are simpler.
他们是完全正常的
They live very much inside the box.
我害怕
I'm afraid
阿力山德 那个
Alexander, that
我也许已经
I may have fallen
爱上
in love
你了
with you.
嗯 我不知道该说什么
Um, I don't know what to say.
求你了 让我代替你说
Please, let me say it for you.
我是个男人
I'm a man.
我知道你喜欢的是女人
I am a man who knows she's a woman.
而我本该早点认识到
And that's exactly where I'm supposed to be.
而我享受的正是目前的状态
That's the crisscross that I've come to love.
我不想做手术
I don't want the surgery.
我不想改变上帝赋予的一切
I don't want to undo what God has given me.
我知道我有多美丽
I know how beautiful I am.
你很美丽
You are beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
我得让我们保持
I'm gonna need to put some
保持些距离
Some distance between us.
至少直到我能自己
At least until I can
自己走出来
climb outside the box again.
嗯
Well
你说得对 宝贝
you're right, baby.
我的事 所有的事
About me, about everything.
这是我的心里话
This is my crisscross.
因为我跟你在一起 我没有任何秘密
Because when I'm with you, I don't have any secrets.
我意思是 我不能
I mean, I can't.
我得开放自己的一切
I have to open myself up for this.
而你
And
看到了一切
you see everything.
所有的一切
All the things
我躲藏 我讨厌自己的种种
that I hide, all the shit that I hate about myself,
你都看得到 宝贝
you see it all, baby.
你都看得到
You see it all.
经历了这些 你还爱我?
And through all that, you still love me?
哇
Wow.
伙计
Man
我从来没有跟谁一起
I never had that ever with anyone
正常不正常
in any box, you know?
但当我尝试接近
But when I try to get close
去做个 呃
you know, to feel...
正常人 - 对
Normal. - Yeah.
嗯 对
Yeah. Yes.
我就 没法做到
I just... I can't hook it up.
我明白 - 不 让我说完 宝贝
I understand - No, let me finish, baby.
但我想
But I want to.
我想
I want to.
我是想…
I wanna feel...
怎么说呢…
what it's like...
你成为我的人
for you to be mine.
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表