那是特勒说了算
That's Teller's call.
车停在外面
Lowrider's outside.
嘿 - 嘿
Hey.- Hey.
贾克斯呢?
Where's Jax?
出去办事了 在回来路上
He's on club business. He's on his way back.
那尼罗呢?
What about Nero?
不在这里
Not here. No.
你该回红木林去
You should head back to Red Woody.
我要等贾克斯
I'm gonna wait for Jax.
另一件事呢? - 等我见了我儿子再说
And the other thing? - After I talk to my son.
昂瑟怎么知道中国人的事?
How the hell did Unser find out about the Chinese?
警♥察♥肯定是听到道上说的
The sheriffs must've gotten it on the streets.
尼罗的人 黑脸鬼 一九帮
Nero's guys, Bastards, Niners.
我猜在外面
Guess it's out there.
嗯
Yeah.
贾瑞在给我们施压
Jarry's been pressing us on it.
昂瑟想我告诉她
Unser wants me to tell her.
你必须得做
You gotta do it.
我们不和警♥察♥说话
We don't talk to cops.
她无路可走了 老妈
She's on the dime, Mom.
这个可能对我们有利
This could help us.
地检想办了林
The DA is trying to flip Lin.
如果他们能以谋杀医生兼母亲的罪名起诉他
If they have him on the murder of a doctor and mother
他们就不会跟他谈任何条件了
they're not gonna give him a deal.
靠
Shit.
好的 宝贝
Okay, baby.
奎恩能一起去吗?
Can Quinn go with?
他身上有事
I can't spare him.
叫了昂瑟陪你
Have Unser take you.
好的
All right.
你没事吧?
You Okay?
你看起来很糟糕
You look like hell.
我的人生本来就糟糕 杰克逊
That's where I'm living, Jackson.
嘿
Hey.
走吧
Let's go.
泰勒找到杜兰了
Tyler found DuLain.
好的
All right.
你确定现在要这么干吗?
Sure you wanna do this now?
嗯
Yeah.
我要你和你的跟屁虫走开
I want you and your shithole trailer off my lot.
伽玛 - 和你朋友一起待在这
Gemma... - Stay here with your friends.
我去打的
I'm taking a cab.
现在我知道谁是你的线人了
Now I know who your source is.
这是个大胜 韦恩
This is a big win, Wayne.
你该高兴
You should feel good about it.
嗯
Yeah.
感觉很好
Feels great.
艾格利脱离了危险期 她一直说要见你
Eglee's been taken off the critical list. She's been asking to see you.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
# 很多很多男孩 知道怎么哼歌♥ #
There's a million boys rhyming
# 但是不知道 怎么才能开口 #
Who don't know how to spit
# 我会确保百分百的奥林匹克精神 #
I keep it all one hundred Like Olympian sprint
# 我个是说唱家 我要闪亮登场 #
I'm hip, I get In the party on strength
# 我有很多妹子 火♥辣♥胜过芥末 #
I got a lot of chicks Who hotter than wasabi and grits
# 她们想要逃跑 跟我一刀两断 #
They try to get away And shred my paper and split
# 我们拥有今晚 任由我们谱写 #
We own the night And all the rights to the script
# 一个我们真实的故事 #
Based on a true story
# 勇气 鲜血和荣耀 #
Guts, blood, glory
# 所以我真正的战士们在战场上都爱戴我 #
That's why my true soldiers Got love for me in the trenches
# 在街上 在办公室 尽职尽责 #
In the streets, in the office On their job, in the club
# 在帮派 在监狱 辛勤工作 #
Or behind bars on the yard Going hard
靠!
Shit!
# 历经艰苦和痛楚 #
Through the hardship and pain
# 尽管如此 我会让你们都跟我一起嗨 #
Regardless, I'm gonna rep For all of y'all in the game
# 因为时间流逝得太快 一去不复返 #
'Cause the clock ticking fast Lost time ain't found
# 只有现在 兄弟 是最后一刻 #
Now or never, bro It's the countdown
好了
All right.
好了
All right.
你是杜兰?
You DuLain?
嗯
Yeah.
车不错
Nice Impala.
可以吧? - 嗯
Good? - Yeah.
我跟塔利谈过了
I talked to Tully.
我也是
So did I.
来
Here you go.
我不会碰喜欢黑人的人拿过的一切东西
Ain't touching nothing that touched the hands of a nigger lover.
好吧
Okeydoke.
这样你就知道我们是可以信任的
This is so you know we can be trusted.
老天
Holy shit.
你把他们全杀了? - 对
You killed all them? - Aye.
只是为了你
Just for you.
他们是谁?
Who are they?
不是吧?
Really?
有关系吗?
Does it matter?
他们是黑人 而且现在都挂了
They were black. Now they're dead.
你想要他们吗? 练练打靶还是什么的?
You want them? Target practice or something?
你说真的?
You serious?
哟 老兄 我们没叫你们到处乱闯
Yo, man. We didn't ask you to go all Newtown.
这破事是你的问题
This shit is your problem.
把海♥洛♥因♥给我
Give me the H.
嗯 很好
Yeah. It's pretty good.
我会告诉塔利的
I'll let Tully know.
好的
All right.
嗯
Yeah.
走吧
Let's go.
我觉得我们吓到他们了
I think we scared them.
解决种族问题的又一胜利
Another victory for race relations.
螨恙林快没地方埋尸体了
We're running out of room in Chigger Woods.
不用把他们埋树林里
They're not going to the woods.
嘿嘿
Hey. Hey.
我要回红木林
I gotta get back to Red Woody.
哄亚伯睡觉
Put Abel to bed.
你应该来 伽玛
You should come, Gem.
太多人了
Too many people.
我现在不行
I can't do it right now.
你去哪了?
Where you been?
看望朋友
Visiting friends.
什么? - 什么?
What? - What?
噢 我只是花了些宝贵的时间
Oh, I just spent me some quality time
跟祖斯绑在一起
bonding with Juice.
哪里 - 在玛雅帮人的衣柜里
Where? - In a Mayan closet.
跟林的纠纷 我和贾克斯同一阵线
This whole thing with Lin, I'm with Jax on it.
阿尔瓦雷斯对此有意见
Alvarez had a problem with that.
噢 老天 - 不 不用担心 妈妈
Oh, Christ. - No. Not to worry, mama.
现在都谈妥了
Fences were all mended.
萨门克罗和玛雅帮没问题了
Samcro and the Mayans worked shit out.
为什么祖斯…?
How did Juice get to be...?
祖斯打算出♥卖♥♥♥帮派秘密
Juice was trying to sell club intel
以换取去墨西哥的保障
in exchange for free passage to Mexico.
拿你的SUV做抵押
Using your SUV as a deposit.
你有帮他躲藏吗?
Were you helping him hide out?
祖斯现在在哪?
Where's Juice now?
贾克斯在哪他就在哪
Wherever Jax is.
和玛雅帮部分的协议就是交出叛徒
Part of that MC truce was handing over the traitor.
是你在帮他
You were helping him.
哦 不
Oh, no.
什么? - 哦 不
What? - Oh, no.
不
No.
如果
If...
如果他把知道的告诉贾克斯…
If he tells Jax what he knows...
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表