不带武器和随从
No weapons, no army.
很公平 只带需要交换的东西
Fair enough. Just the things we're trading.
其他人都开车离开
Everybody else drives away.
我不喜欢这样 杰克
I don't like this, Jackie.
只要保证他没有搞鬼
Just make sure he's not packing.
你还好吧? - 还好
You okay? - Yeah.
我们走
Let's go.
天哪
Jesus.
抬起手
Up.
没带武器
Clean.
没有武器 - 还有他
Clean. - Him.
他没带武器
He's clean.
好了 - 走吧
Clear out. - Let's go!
行了
Okay.
起来 走吧
Come on, let's go.
放松 放松 放松
Easy, easy, easy.
嘿 马上就到家了
Hey. You're almost home.
他有枪
He's got a gun.
他有枪
He's got a gun.
你这个骗子
You're a lying piece of shit.
要是你
If you
或者是你妈
or your mother
有一点儿背叛我的意思
ever get the idea to betray me
这就是你俩的下场
this is what happens.
不! 不
No! No.
这都是因为你 杰克逊
This is on you, Jackson.
因为你的背叛
Your betrayal.
再也别跟老子说谎
Don't ever lie to me again.
过来把牧师的尸体拉走
Come get the preacher.
对不起
I'm sorry.
就快好了 鲍比
We're almost done, Bobby.
去拿劳崔莎的证词
Get Loutreesha's statement.
带上奎因
Take Quinn.
送到帕特逊的办公室
Deliver it to Patterson's office.
记得匿名
Anonymously.
可能我们应该
Maybe we should
把这个交给贾瑞 你知道吗
give this one to Jarry. You know?
给她…给她点奖励
Give her... Give her a win.
拉近咱们的关系
Keep it close.
也好
Yeah.
也别太亲近了 老兄
Not too close, brother.
好
Aye.
谢谢
Thank you.
温迪 我打不开电视
Wendy, I can't get the TV to work.
好吧 小伙计
Okay, buddy.
好吧 咱们看看是怎么回事 来吧
All right. Let's see what's going on. Come on.
来看看
Let's go see.
好的 我会的
Okay, I will.
伽玛一会就过来 她问孩子们还需要什么吗
Gemma's on her way up. Wanted to know if the boys need anything.
我觉得不用了
I think we're okay.
我知道你很生气
I know you're pissed.
你想自己待会吗 还是…?
Should I just leave you alone or...?
我快疯了 鼠哥 你知道吧
I'm crazy, Rat. You know that, right?
喜怒无常 爱走极端
Mood shit, bipolar.
看起来吃药好像管用
Meds keep most of it in check,
但有时候想要完全清醒还是不行
but it's hard enough waking up some days
连自己是谁都不知道
not quite knowing who I am.
这样我怎么和
I can't be with someone
变幻莫测的人在一起
who's completely different every time I'm with him.
我没有变幻莫测啊
I'm not different.
我只是…
I'm just...
自从我进了帮派 你是我唯一一个女人
You're the first one I've been with since I've had the patch.
我一直想知道怎样权衡这两件事
You know, I'm just trying to figure out how to do both.
哪两件事
Both of what?
忠于帮派
Be Samcro
同时也能爱护你
and be in love with someone.
但恐怕我现在两边都没做好
I'm afraid I'm gonna mess up both.
你爱我吗 - 我刚说过 不是吗
Do you love me? - I just said it, didn't I?
好像是吧
Sort of.
我不是混♥蛋♥
I'm not a dick.
我知道
I know.
我也爱你
I love you too.
塔利想让你看看这个
Tully wants you to read this.
把孩子们带屋里去
Take the boys to their room.
咱们进屋玩 好吗?
Let's go play over here, okay?
怎么了
What's going on?
鲍比死了
Bobby's dead.
天啊
Oh, God.
是奥格斯·马克斯干的
It was August Marks.
报复我们对付中国帮
Retaliation, for us going after the Chinese.
宝贝
Babe.
还有没有完了 贾克斯
Does it ever end, Jax?
已经结束了
It already has.
鲍比的遗体在外面的车里
Bobby's in the van outside.
天一黑 你和莫特兹就去把他埋在外面
As soon as it gets dark, you and Montez, dig him a grave out back.
鲍比一直很喜欢这个地方
Bobby always loved this place.
我也想让他在这附近
I wanna keep him close.
没问题 兄弟
Of course, brother.
格兰特告诉我是怎么回事了
Grant told me what happened.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我才应该觉得抱歉
It's me that should be sorry.
你说得对
You were right.
我总是犯错
I keep making mistakes.
把你们二人置于险境
Putting the two of you at risk.
我知道你一直都是想帮忙
We know you're only trying to help.
我也能感受得到 你是个正直的人
I can sense that you are a decent man.
我可不这么觉得
I don't think that's true.
现在怎么办
What happens now?
唯一能阻拦马克斯的办法就是让他被捕
The only way we can stop Marks is by having him arrested.
但你把尸体都交给他了
But you gave him the body.
大部分牧师的尸体还在工地下面
Most of the preacher is still on the construction site.
我会把你的证词交给检察官
I'm giving the DA your statement,
说你们收到了匿名消息
saying you got an anonymous tip.
可能是和帮派有关的教区信徒给的
Maybe from one of your gang-affiliated parishioners.
这样警♥察♥就能找到尸体
That'll lead the cops to the body.
他们会知道他的作案动机 也会拿到你的证词
They'll have motive and your statement.
但你说 他被捕只会让事情恶化
But you said having him arrested will just make it worse.
这是应急对策
This is a Band-Aid
过了这阵再想长远办法
till I can fix it permanently.
也就是说 我妈妈还得出庭作证
So that means my mom will have to testify.
她暂时只需要验证她的证词
She just has to back up her statement for now.
明天我送你们回家
I'm gonna bring you home tomorrow.
你应该找个好律师
You should find a good lawyer.
我会找几个弟兄保护你们
I'll keep a couple of my guys with you.
听着 我知道这很残忍♥
Look, I know this has been brutal.
但我还是那句话
But I kept my word.
你们俩都会安然无恙
You're both alive and safe.
我绝不食言
I'm not gonna break that promise.
谢谢你行动这么迅速
Thanks for coming so quick.
是啊 听着挺急的
Yeah, it sounded urgent.
没错
Aye.
我们本要把这个送给帕特逊
We were gonna have this delivered to Patterson
但我觉得这对你可能也有用
but I thought it would help you.
奥格斯·马克斯
August Marks.
戴蒙·蒲伯的继承人
Heir to Damon Pope.
他杀了一位牧师
He killed a pastor.
乔纳森·海登姆
Jonathan Haddem.
他在奥克兰外的皮尔蒙德天主教堂
Piedmont Grace,just outside of Oakland.
奥格斯还恐吓了他和他的家人
He was threatening him and his family.
想用他的教堂做他的住♥宅♥建筑计划
Using his church as a housing scheme.
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表