嘿 杰克
Hey. Jackie.
怎么样了?
How did it go?
祖斯把林那边搞定了
Juice took care of Lin.
不是裘瑞干的
It wasn't Jury.
是波拉斯基
It was Barosky.
那个嘴里没一句真话的孙子
Oh, that lying son of a bitch.
这样和印第安山那边就复杂了
This is really going to complicate things with Indian Hills.
我知道
I know.
好吧
All right.
我想让你给阿尔瓦雷斯打电♥话♥
I need you to call Alvarez,
告诉他波拉斯基的事
tell him about Barosky.
我们会处理 但会影响到斯托克顿的生意
We'll handle it, but it's gonna impact shit in Stockton.
什么时候动手? - 马上
When are we gonna do it? - Soon.
我得先把家里的事处理好
I just need to handle a family problem first.
嘿
Hey.
怎么了 兄弟?
What's going on, brother?
我得和伽玛谈谈
I just need to talk to Gemma.
出什么事了吗? 她没事吧? - 没事
Why, is something wrong? Is she okay? - She's fine.
我得看看她去哪了
I just need to track down where she went.
告诉爽哥和鼠哥去家里找她
Have Hap and Rat go to her house.
让奎因和莫特兹去黛奥莎
Have Quinn and Montez go to Diosa.
找到她后让他们干啥?
What do they do if they find her?
就让她原地不动
Just have her stay put.
我们去汽修厂那边看看
Let's go check out T-M.
伽玛 是我
Gem. It's me.
等一下
Just a second.
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
孩子在哪里? - 和查基一起在厨房♥里
Where's the baby? - In the kitchen with Chucky.
你和贾克斯谈过?
You talked to Jax?
没有
No.
昂瑟
Unser
他和贾克斯谈过
He talked to Jax.
我知道祖斯的事了
I know about Juice.
我很抱歉 伽玛
I'm sorry, Gem.
我必须坦白
I had to come clean.
贾克斯告诉亚伯我是他的第一个妈妈
Jax told Abel last night that I was his first mommy.
他认为这样
He thought it might help him
亚伯可能不会产生塔拉被替代的感觉
not feel like Tara was being replaced.
你知道 如果他知道我是他生母的话
You know, if he knew I was his birth mom.
在那之后 我就… 我无法再骗贾克斯
And after that, I just… I couldn't lie to Jax anymore.
我没法保守秘密 伽玛 这太要命了
I can't keep secrets, Gem. It'll kill me.
有用吗?
Did it help?
告诉亚伯真♥相♥? - 有
Telling Abel? - Yeah.
今天他看上去好点了
He seemed a little better today.
没那么焦躁
Less anxious.
那就好
That's good.
我很高兴他知道你是他母亲
I'm glad he knows you're his mom.
是吗?
Yeah?
告诉他是正确的
It's the right thing.
时机正好
The right time.
天啊 这话对我来说太重要了
God, that means so much to me.
嘿 洗衣间里没有尿不湿了…
Hey. There were no more diapers in the laundry room…
…你知道 他刚装填完毕 - 呵呵
…and he's, you know, loaded. - Heh.
好 我包里还有些 给我吧
Okay. I got some in my bag. Give me.
嘿 不不不 让我来抱他
Hey. No, no, no. Let me get him.
抱住了 - 是吗? 好
I got him. - Yeah? Okay.
嗯
Yeah.
我一会儿就带他去找你
I'll bring him to you in a minute.
好
Okay.
嗨 宝贝儿
Hi, baby.
我爱你
I love you.
是的 我爱你
Yes, I do.
奶奶爱你
Your grandma loves you.
乖
Here we go.
乖
Here we go.
在这里签名
Signature here.
还有这儿
And here.
好 在格子里签名字缩写
Okay. And then initials in all the boxes.
或许我该把你从特勒身边偷走
Maybe I could steal you away from Teller,
你能管理两个黛奥莎 是吧?
you can manage both Diosas, huh?
谢谢邀请 我还是继续干色情行业的好
Well, I appreciate the offer, but I'll stick to running porn.
我宁愿拿枪射别人下♥体♥ 也不想下♥体♥被枪击
I'd rather shoot pussy than have my pussy shot at.
哦 我要结束交易了 - 呵呵呵
Oh! I'm trying close a sale here. - Heh, heh, heh.
我们就别提死魂了 好吧? - 不要紧
Let's not bring up the ghosts, huh? - Yeah, it's okay.
我不忌讳幽灵
I'm good with ghosts.
我觉得好了
I think that's it.
好 这就行了 先生们
Okay. That should do it, gentlemen.
我把这些公♥证♥后给你们复印件
I'll finish notarizing these,
再把转让文件送去市里
make you copies and file the transfer downtown.
十五万
Hundred and fifty.
嗯 你可以数数
Yeah, you can count it.
我相信你
I trust you.
我很高兴交易顺利 兄弟
I'm glad we were able to make this work, Carnal.
我也是 尼罗
Me too, Nero.
嘿 尼罗 伽玛在这儿吗?
Hey, Nero. Gemma here?
你要去哪里?
Where you going?
我要解决些家庭事务 - 一切还好吗?
I gotta clean up some family things. - Is everything okay?
不 不 亲爱的 情况不好
No. No, sweetheart. Everything is not okay.
我有麻烦了 我不能让帮派找到我
I'm in trouble and I can't let the club find me.
现在不行
Not yet.
好 我来帮你
Okay, I can help you.
被他们发现了会很不妙的
If they find out, it's gonna be bad.
打我 我会告诉他们你打我后拿了钥匙
Hit me. I'll tell them you punched me and took my keys.
他们会信的
They'll believe that.
查基我不能打你
Chucky, I can't hit you.
伽玛 没关系
Gem, it's okay.
嗷
Um
好 快走快走
Okay, okay. Go, go, go.
来了
Coming.
嘿 伙计们
Hey, guys.
该死 怎么了?
Shit. What happened?
伽玛在哪儿?
Where's Gemma?
我不知道 她找我拿钥匙
I don't know, she asked me for my keys
我没答应 她就揍我 然后开车跑了
I said no, she punched me and took off with the car.
车道上是她的代用车吧?
Isn't that her loaner in the driveway?
我的摩托昨晚坏了
My scooter died here last night,
我开了另一辆代用车 蓝色福特
so I drove the other loaner, blue Ford.
她开的是那辆 - 该死
She took that one. - Shit.
发生了什么事? 为什么她要跑?
What's going on? Why is she running?
什么时候的事? - 大概十分钟之前
How long ago? - Maybe 10 minutes.
好的 谢了
All right, thanks.
冰敷一下伤处 - 好的
Put some ice on that. - Okay.
谢谢你 查克
Thank you, Chucky.
你是我最好的朋友 伽玛
You're my best friend, Gem.
我接受这说法
I accept that.
嘿
Hey.
我试着打你电♥话♥
I tried calling you.
一直在占线 - 是的
They had me on hold forever. - Yeah.
我在同帕特逊和惩治部通话
I was on the phone with Patterson and the Department of Corrections.
林今早被杀了
Lin was killed this morning.
在过道上发现的 脖子有多处刺伤
Stabbed multiple times in the neck, found in the hallway.
没有目击者
No witnesses.
可恶
Shit.
你监视特勒谈话了吗?
You watch Teller's chat?
我调过视频 是空白文件
Pulled the video file, it was blank.
有人对房♥间做了手脚
Someone bought the room.
说曹操曹操就到 好吧
Speak of the devil. Yeah, well
我们得跟另一个家伙谈谈
we need to speak to the other devil.
我们得见祖斯 懂吗? - 好的
Gotta see Juice, all right? - Yeah. All right.
让我 呃…
Let me, uh…
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表