但因为最近的这次背叛
In light of this recent betrayal,
你们现在的关系让马克斯先生有点恼火
that bond concerns Mr. Marks.
他开始怀疑你的忠诚了
Makes him wonder where your loyalties lie.
我没变啊 兄弟 我们一直是奥格斯这边的
I'm here, man. We're with August.
证明给我看
Prove it.
有个人…
There's a guy...
负责管理他们的后勤人员
that runs their support crew.
叫T.O.
T.O.
他可能知道
He probably knows.
黑脸鬼? - 对
Grim Bastards? - Yeah.
我会找到他…
I'll track him down...
有消息马上通知你
and I'll let you know what I find out.
等一下
Hold it.
咱们一起去
Let's do that together.
好吧
All right.
我想是你开车吧
I guess you driving.
你就是奥蒂斯? - 对
You Otis? - Yeah.
贾克斯·特勒
Jax Teller.
这几位是奇博斯 蒂格 爽哥
This is Chibs, Tig, Happy.
走吧
Let's go.
我和塔利谈过了 - 我知道
I talked to Tully. - I know.
一切照常
Things are in play.
是吗
Yeah?
乐兰德在哪 - 他来晚了
Where's Leland? - He's late.
真不知道他会不会看表 - 我也怀疑
Don't know if he can read a watch. - Doubt it.
我的弟兄大部分都再里面
Most of my guys are in the house.
有两个在营车那
Plus the two at the camper.
还有四个今天要从亚利桑那州回来
I got four coming in from AZ today.
有多少人对换届的事不爽?
How many are having problems with the shift?
乐兰德的手下 斯科特 卢迪
Leland's boy Scoot, Rudy
可能还有德科 其他人倒是无所谓
maybe Decker. The rest don't give a shit.
他们来这干嘛?
What the hell they doing here?
塔利让我见见他们
Tully wanted me to meet them.
告诉乐兰德? - 等他到了
Tell Leland? - We will
我们就见啊
when he gets here.
他才不会让一群变♥态♥到他地盘来呢
He ain't gonna like some tranny-humper at his sit-down.
你说什么?
What did you say?
怎么了 兄弟?
What, man?
你以为没人知道你是死基佬吗?
You think people don't know you suck dick?
变♥态♥的流氓 就喜欢操变性人
Bad-ass outlaw, likes to ride bitch to some T-girl.
不是时候 兄弟 还不是时候
Not the time, brother. Not the time.
时间没问题啊 - 他说时间没问题
I'm okay with the time. - He's okay with the time.
嘿 傻♥逼♥
Hey, mule-head.
我觉得你应该向我道歉 - 你逗我呢?
I think you owe me an apology. - Are you kidding me?
你要是入了我们伙
If you were in this crew
你小♥弟♥弟♥可能就要没了 你个爆菊的死变♥态♥
you'd get your dick shot off, you ass-raping freak.
是这样吗?
Like that?
冷静点 兄弟们 把枪都放下
Easy! Everyone! Guns down!
马上
NOW!
现在那个混♥蛋♥再不听指挥
Next shithead doesn't listen
我就让他是这个下场
is gonna get the same from me.
叛徒
Traitor!
和这群贱♥人♥站在一起
Siding with these bitches!
闭嘴 你个傻♥逼♥乡巴佬
Shut up, you redneck douchebag.
你想知道乐兰德去哪了吗?
You wanna know where Leland is?
他要去杀了那个警♥察♥婊♥子♥
He's on his way to kill that bitch cop.
你说什么呢?
What are you talking about?
他问你话呢
He asked you a question.
你骗了我们 你说你会让她闭嘴的
You lied to us. Said you'd shut her up.
乐兰德知道塔利在利用你把他除掉
Leland knows Tully is using you to take him out.
让那个警♥察♥说他杀了她黑人同事
Letting the cop turn him over for killing her nigger partner.
艾格利
Eglee.
靠 我得走了
Shit. I gotta go.
杀了他
Do it.
我联♥系♥鼠哥
I'll call Rat.
肯定是他了 - 是啊
That's gotta be him. - Yeah.
喂
Hello.
那就是T.O.
That's T.O.
是奇博斯打来的 我得去趟圣托马斯帮忙
That was Chibs, I gotta head to St. Thomas. Could use some help.
那… - 还得等一等
What about the thing with... - It's gotta wait.
这下糟了 - 过来
Holy shit. - Come on.
快点
Now.
到这来
Right there.
转身
Turn around.
混乱之子的? - 对
Samcro? - Yeah.
怎么样?
How about that?
找人吗?
Looking for someone?
把枪放下
Toss the gun.
放水池里
In the sink.
艾格利去哪了?
Where was Eglee?
我第一时间把她转移到别的房♥间了
First thing I did was move her to another room.
还没来得及报♥警♥
I didn't have time to call it in.
那你怎么知道乐兰德要过来杀她
How did you know Leland Gruen was on his way to kill her?
有人告诉我的
I got a heads-up.
是谁?
From who?
匿名的
Anonymous.
艾格利的朋友
Friends of Eglee's.
你总不能一直这么包庇他们 韦恩
You can't keep protecting them, Wayne.
这和塔拉没关系
This has got nothing to do with Tara.
我给卡拉利亚做了证词
I gave my statement to Carreira.
这是正当防卫
It was a clean kill.
请您进来一下 长官 - 好的
We need you in there, LT. - Okay.
这事还没完 咱们晚一点再谈
We're not done. I'll talk to you later.
遵命长官
Yes, ma'am.
我觉得你匿名的朋友正在大厅等着你
I think your anonymous friends are waiting for you in the lobby.
嘿
Hey.
艾格利还好吗? - 还好
Is Eglee okay? - Yeah. Yeah.
我朝那个人胸口开了三枪
I put three bullets in that man's chest.
嘿 那人就是个人♥渣♥
Hey, that guy was a scumbag.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
你知道我当警♥察♥的时候杀了多少人吗?
You know how many kills I had on the job?
没杀过 - 说对了
None. - That's right.
开枪倒是有过几十次
Fired my weapon maybe a dozen times.
但只射伤了两个嫌犯 仅此而已
Two wounded perps. That's it.
知道这意味着什么吗 孩子?
Does that tell you something, son? Huh?
这里到底是什么状况?
About what's happening here?
你说艾格利不会说的 她只是告诉检察官
You said Eglee wasn't gonna talk. She told the DA
有几个白人身上有纳粹纹身
it was a few white guys with Nazi ink.
她没指认出任何人
She didn't ID anybody.
他们可不知道
They didn't know that.
他们? AB帮的人?
They? The AB?
这是不是说他们不会罢休? - 不会的
Does that mean there's more coming? - No.
乐兰德就算是了结了
Leland was the end of it.
谢谢
Thank you.
我欠你个人情
I owe you.
好吧
Yeah.
杰克
Jackie.
是泰勒吗? - 不 是温迪
Was it Tyler? - No, Wendy.
他们要你去一趟亚伯的学校
They need you at Abel's school.
怎么了? - 她还不知道呢
What now? - She doesn't know.
让她找伽玛去啊
Well, have her send Gemma.
他们找儿童保护部门了
Child Services were called.
需要父亲到场
They need the father.
去吧
Go.
我们来处理黑人的事 你去照顾你的家人
We'll handle black. You go and take care of your family.
我们来处理这边 兄弟
We got this, brother.
好吧 好吧
All right. Yeah, all right.
爽哥 你去跟着他
Hap, you stay with him.
这样就行了
That's all we need.
你们都看到鲍比的下场了
You saw what happened to Bobby.
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表