我最近几晚都在这里
I crashed here the last couple nights.
嗯
Yeah.
我有点…
I kind of...
我只是需要发泄一下
I just had to let off
行 我不需要知道原因
Okay. I don't need to know.
马克斯那边有消息吗?
Anything more on Marks?
没有 他还在郡里
No, he's still in county.
三天了还没消息?
Three days and no hearing?
检察官把他拖住了 这让他很紧张
DA's dragging her feet, making him sweat.
拖到今天合理吗?
Today still makes sense?
嗯
Yeah.
T.O.那边搞定了?
You all set with T.O.?
嗯 会在炉边见面
Yeah, meeting at the Fireside.
你得让他知道
You let him know
一旦事情看起来不对…
the second it looks like it's gonna go south...
嗯 我会注意
Yeah. I'll be clear.
你应该回避 好
You should head out. Yeah.
这些是记录吗?
These the records?
是的
That's them.
谢谢你的帮助
Thank you for helping out with this.
其实我都不知道我到底在做啥
Well, I don't really know what the hell I'm doing
不过感觉不错
but it's cool.
我喜欢这些姑娘
I like the girls.
我想我们中有人会一起找个地方
I think some of us are gonna get a place together.
你知道 在我们都被中国帮干掉之前
You know, before we all get gunned down by Chinese gangsters.
棒极了
Perfect.
嘿
Hey.
谢谢你陪我
Thank you for hanging out with me.
随叫随到
Anytime.
嘿
Hey.
听着 我对你了解不多
Look, I don't know much about you.
你的帮派 和其他事
Your club, or anything.
不过我看得出你很痛苦
But I can see you're in pain.
我知道要看开我们经历的破事有多难
I know how hard it is to look past the shit we do.
我和那些被我伤害对我失望的人
Lost track of all the people I've hurt
都失去了联♥系♥
disappointed.
但是你却对我很好
But you've been really nice to me
很友善
and kind.
而且你信守承诺
And you kept your word.
没有多少人能做到那个
Not a lot of people do that.
你是个高尚的人 贾克斯
You're a really decent guy, Jax.
我只是希望你能明白这点
I just hope you can see some of that.
天使 准备开始新探险?
Are you off to new adventures, angel?
嗯
Yeah.
我要去斯托克顿
I'm heading to Stockton.
我能再见到你吗?
Will I see you later?
呃…
Uh...
我不确定
I'm not sure.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
还好吗?
You Okay?
还好
Yeah, fine.
你要迟到了 小朋友 吃快点
You're gonna be late there, kiddo. Come on, eat fast.
嘿 怎么了?
Hey, what happened?
汤米抓伤我了
Tommy scratched me.
我看看
Let me see.
嗯 他为什么那么做?
Well, how'd he do that?
我会修剪他的指甲
I'll trim his nails.
让我看看
Let me see them.
给你
Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
你应该吃点东西 妈妈
You should try to eat something, Mom.
我会的 宝贝
I will, baby.
你有睡过吗?
Did you sleep at all?
没怎么睡 - 也是
Not really. - Right.
回头再说
Talk to you later.
接到了从奥克兰来的电♥话♥ 进展顺利
Got a call from Oakland. It's a go.
很好
Good.
我们什么时候回家?
When can we go home?
贾克斯说我有很多职责
Jax said I have so many obligations.
今天结束前我们会有更多消息
We'll know more by the end of the day.
我和检察官谈过 还请了律师
I talked to the DA and I hired a lawyer.
贾克斯说做了那些后我们就能离开
Jax said we could leave after I did all that.
你得告诉我们发生了什么事
You need to tell us what's going on.
我们不能干坐这儿等人杀掉我们
We can't sit here waiting to find out if someone's gonna kill us.
那就是你必须坐在这里的原因
That's exactly why you're gonna sit there.
等安全了我们会送你们回家
We'll bring you home when it's safe.
乖一点 小伙计
Be good, little man.
我一会儿来接你 快来 亚伯
I'll pick you up later. Come on, Abel.
我来吧
I've got him.
嘿 你眼睛怎么了 宝贝?
Hey, what happened to your eye, sweetheart?
汤米抓的
Tommy scratched me.
是你弟弟吗? 这可不像是弟弟抓的啊
Your brother? It's a big scratch for a little brother.
你确定是这么回事吗?
Are you sure that's what happened?
如果是别人这样对待你
If someone else did this to you
比如说是大人或者是小朋友啊 你要告诉我
like an adult or a friend, you need to tell me.
为什么? - 因为这样做不对
Why? - Because it's wrong.
他们如果是有意这样伤害你 他们就有麻烦了
If they did it on purpose, they could get in trouble.
警♥察♥叔叔会来吗? - 对 学校也会管
With the police? - Yes, and the school.
来吧
Come on.
你知道他们为什么把你的兄弟送到禁闭室吗?
You find out why they put your boy in solitary?
不知道
No.
警长把这事交给检察官处理了
Sheriff took the deal to the DA.
我不知道怎么回事
I don't know what happened.
我们和林的事怎么样了?
Where's that leave us with Lin?
我在处理
Well, I'm working on it.
可能要用上一两天时间 找个合适的人选
Might take me a day or two to have the right guys for the right shift.
好吧
Okay.
我们准备去见奥蒂斯了
We're all set to meet with Otis.
见面就定在今天下午
The sit-down is this afternoon,
我们会让大家了解下情况
we'll bring everybody up to speed.
我需要了解下这个人吗?
Anything I need to know about this guy?
他是我们在坦佩的二把手
He's my number two in Tempe.
刚从佩里维尔放出来
Just got out of Perryville.
他很可靠
He's solid.
该让那几个脑残滚蛋了 是吧?
Time for the inbreds to move over, huh?
对
Yeah.
我估计乐兰德对管理层换届这事很不爽
I think Leland isn't so happy about the shift in management.
我们会帮他摆平的
We'll help him adjust.
但你要保证 祖斯能有机会接近林
But you need to make sure that Juice gets to Lin.
与此同时
Well, in the meantime
我还得和那个波多黎各小子保持联♥系♥
I'm gonna keep that little Puerto Rican real close.
保证没人能伤他的心
I'll make sure no one breaks his heart.
那他可爱死你了
Well, he could do with a little loving.
想怎样 伙计? - 不是我想怎样…
What you need, man? - Not what I need...
是马克斯先生想怎样
it's what Mr. Marks needs.
劳崔莎·海登姆向检察官确认了她的证词
Loutreesha Haddem has confirmed her statement with the DA.
请到了律师
Secured herself a lawyer.
那现在怎么了?
So, what happens now?
马克斯先生后天就要听审了
Mr. Marks has his hearing the day after tomorrow.
他交保证金回家之前 我还有个任务没完成
And before he posts bail and comes home, I have a task to complete.
是吗 什么任务?
Yeah? What's that?
我得和牧师的家人谈谈
I need to talk to the pastor's family.
劝他们重新考虑一下他们的证词
Convince them to rethink their statement.
特勒在保护他们
Teller's protecting them.
我要你找到他们在哪
I need you to find out where.
我们还要一起做生意
We do business together.
搞翻生意的事情我可不做
Ain't like I'm going to no biker barbecues.
一九帮和萨门克罗有几十年的交情了
One-Niners have been connected to Samcro for a couple of decades.
我们也知道你和特勒关系很好
We know how tight you are with Teller.
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表