混乱之子上集概要
Previously on Sons of Anarchy:
哦我去
Oh, shit.
我要我的人 我的枪还有我的海♥洛♥因♥
I want my men, my guns and my heroin.
亨利 不是我们干的
It wasn't us, Henry.
我已经向林证明我们与那无关
I gave Lin proof that we had nothing to do with it.
- 这样可以了吧? - 别背叛我 贾克斯
- Are we good? - Don't cross me, Jackson.
我可以毫不留情的摧毁你和你的帮派
I have no remorse killing you or any of the Sons.
这是亨利·林的地盘 你们知道他是谁吗?
This place belong to Henry Lin. Know who he is?
奥格斯·马克斯才不鸟
August Marks doesn't give a shit.
- 你们还好吧? - 好极了 连中三元
- How'd you boys do? - Good. I'm three for three.
是我用枪逼他的 他出于无奈
I took him at gunpoint. He had no choice.
- 你想要什么? - 我需要和你谈谈
- What do you want'? - I needed to talk to you.
你早没谈话资格了
You're way past talking.
- 他去哪? - 我不知道
- Where is he going? - I have no idea.
地方检察院打算开出通缉令
The D.A. wants to put out an APB.
快去找到他 把他带出镇
Go get him and drive him out of town.
他是个神经质 我一起去吧
He's a raw nerve. I'll go with.
只是让你静下来 想好去什么地方
It's just till you figure out where you wanna go.
我会用我的名字订房♥
I'll check you in under my name.
爽
Yeah.
等等
Wait, Wait.
你有麻烦了 这位是乔纳森·海登姆大♥师♥
You got a problem, this here's Rev. Jonathan Haddem.
皮尔德蒙天主教中心教堂的首席牧师
Head Pastor, Piedmont Grace Center for God
还有显然这是女人的内衣
and apparently women's lingerie.
把尸体弄出来
Let's get the bodies out of there.
浅埋在螨恙林 做上标记
Chigger Woods. Keep them shallow and marked.
这他妈怎么回事? 这家伙啃粪了么?
What the hell is this? This dick a john?
- 他又在拿我的钱 - 给我滚出去!
- He's taking my money again. - Get out of here!
不要! 老爸!
No! No, daddy!
海斯正起诉你们故意伤害
Mr. Haas. He's pressing assault charges.
- 糟糕的一天? - 是啊
- Rough day? - Yeah.
不过这样会好受些
This Will help.
假如我拿的碗大小正确
If I find the right size bowl
你觉得你会装多少来喂我的狗?
how much do you think you're gonna be feeding the dog?
两大碗
Two cases.
高端的米类食品
High-end rice chow.
那是种传统的亚洲食谱么?
Is that an old Asian recipe?
没错
That's right.
我有一些关系得去处理下
I got some relationship issues to work out.
那种所谓的狗与狗之间的互相交流
Some sharing the dog park shit.
你那样说意味着可以?
So is that a yes?
你得见见我的看狗的人
You're gonna meet my dog walker.
他会最终做决定
He'll make the final call.
老兄 这事得越快越好
Well, that's gonna have to be soon.
那高端狗粮可是有保质期的
Dog food's got an expiration date.
了解
Yeah.
你干什么呢? 有摄像头
What are you doing? Cameras.
不会 我买♥♥通了这个房♥间 摄像头没开
Oh, no, I bought this room. They ain't on.
那我们还讲什么暗语?
Then why the hell are we talking in code?
我只是想我的狗了
I miss my dogs.
我猜那是只德国牧羊犬吧
I'm guessing German Shepherds.
- 我来吧 - 不用
- I got him. - No need.
我肯定你是他奶奶吧?
Grandma, I presume?
可能吧
Maybe.
我敢肯定是因为我听说发生什么了
I assumed because of what happened.
是啊
Yeah.
现在我在照看他
I take care of him now.
- 早上好亚伯 - 早上好
- Good morning, Abel. - Morning.
你能乖乖的等着 这样可以省不少时间呢
So you stay in the car during drop-off. It just makes things so much quicker.
好了 宝贝这里是你的午餐
All right, here's your lunch, babe.
快点 再见宝贝
Come on. Bye, honey.
宝贝再见
Bye, sweetheart.
你是他的老师?
You his teacher?
- 其中的一个 我是哈里森老师 - 你好
- One of them. Ms. Harrison. - Yeah.
大伙儿在早上都有点耐不住性子
Folks get a little impatient in the morning.
是啊
Yeah.
喂 这里是下客点
Yeah, this is a drop-off.
如果你想和孩子一起走进去 你得…
If you wanna walk your kids in, you gotta park...
是啊抱歉 我第一次来
Yeah, I'm sorry. It's my first time.
还有
And, uh
如果你再对我揿次喇叭 亲爱的老妈
if you beep at me again, mom
我会把那只杯子塞进你屁♥眼♥里
I'm gonna shove that cup so far up your ass
让你接下来一个月的便便里
you're gonna be shitting mochachino
都有卡布奇诺的味道
for a month.
我去 这奶奶还真不是普通人
Damn, grandma's kind of crazy.
多谢你过来帮忙
Appreciate you helping out.
莱拉现在全职在拍动作电影?
Lyla off doing porn full time?
是幕后
Behind the camera.
她替贾克斯照看着那边
She's running it for Jax.
琪琪她做前台很不错
Kiki, she's great at the door
但做管理就不怎么样了
but not much of an administrator.
她简直就是脑子用硅胶做的
She's dumb as a rubber thumb.
我只是想说的含蓄点
I was just trying to be diplomatic.
- 我会帮她的 - 谢了
- I'll help her. - Thanks.
那贾克斯会回来这边吗?
So is Jax spending any time here?
会的 他每天都过来
Yeah. He checks in every day.
他还好吗?
Is he doing okay?
我是说 那事对任何人来说都很残忍♥
I mean, that was some brutal shit.
嗯
Yeah.
你懂的
He's, you know
作为一个痛失妻子的男人
doing what a guy would do
他只是做该做的事情
whose wife was murdered.
我非得用数学来算出这些百分比吗?
Do I have to use, like, math and stuff to figure out these percentages?
如果有需要 我可以在这一整天
I'll be here all day if you need me.
我晚点过来 谢了
I'll check in later. Thanks.
我会在私立学校里接替温迪的角色
I'm gonna take Wendy's lead on that private school.
那破学校真贵
Expensive as shit.
我只是不明白
I just don't get it.
我以前从来没把贾克斯或者托马斯送托儿所
I never sent Jax or Thomas to any of that daycare
或露营之类的地方
or gymbob jamboree shit.
把孩子给别人带
Feels lazy to me.
我感觉那样做是自己想偷懒
Dropping off your kids for strangers to raise.
但我知道这是你想要的
But I know it's what you'd want.
现在的学校不一样了
Schools are different now.
孩子们要跟上脚步
Kids gotta keep up.
谁料得到呢?
Who knows?
或许汤马斯会像你一样变成一名医生
Maybe Thomas will be a doctor like you.
但是亚伯
But Abel
我从他的眼睛里可以看出来
I can see it in his eyes.
他完全就是他老爹的影子
He is his daddy's son.
他知道他的使命
He knows his tribe.
我从来没怀疑我自己的忠诚
I never doubted my loyalty.
记得普罗吗 兄弟?
Remember Prulow, man?
从木材港来的那个蠢才
Fat little shithead from Woodhaven.
当时他丢了包裹 奥森的人要剁了他的时候
I bailed out his pussy ass
我都能挺身相救
when the Ozone crew was gonna gut him for losing that numbers bag.
我当时根本不需要那么做
I didn't have to do that.
但我知道他是尽了力的
I just knew his heart was in the gig.
帮派需要知道这点
Club's gotta know that.
否则这太不公平了
It doesn't seem fair.
你好
Hi.
你在和谁说话呢?
Who you talking to?
有别的人在浴室?
Someone in the shower?
谢谢
Thank you.
这事可不会就那么轻易结束了
This ain't gonna end so good.
我负责看上午班吧
I'll take the morning shift.
塔利鞋子在地上
Tully's boots on the ground, Leland Gruen
乐兰德·格鲁恩说他和我们
said he'll meet us
在奥斯瓦德的木材场碰头
at Oswald's timber trail.
我给了他你的号♥码 以便定下具体时间
I gave him your number to lock down a time.
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表