我把他眼睛挖了出来
I carved out his eye.
手指也剁掉了
Cut his fingers off.
你们如果不合作 也是这个下场
That's what will happen if you don't cooperate.
不如咱们都别浪费时间 省点力气
So why don't we save ourselves
the agony and time
帮会把牧师的妻儿藏在哪了?
Where is Samcro hiding the pastor's son and wife?
天啊
Jesus Christ.
塔利给你的
From Tully.
凡士林
我靠
Holy shit.
到底怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
不知道 他们什么都不告诉我
I don't know. They won't tell me shit.
你是特勒先生吗?
Are you Mr. Teller?
对
Yeah.
我是校长助理 米尔德里德·特利尔
I'm the assistant principal, Mildred Treal.
这位是儿童保护部门的调查员 沙希德
And this is Investigator Shahid from Child Services.
我孩子呢 他没事吧?
Where's my kid? Is he okay?
没事
Yeah.
您二位能稍坐一会吗?
Can you please just have a seat?
我去找哈里森小姐
I'll go get Miss Harrison.
哈里森小姐是谁?
Who's Miss Harrison?
亚伯爱管闲事的老师
Abel's nosy teacher.
你能不能先告诉我们
Can you at least tell us
为什么把儿童保护部门招来?
why Child Services is here?
一会我们会解释的
We'll explain everything.
嘿 小伙计 怎么了?
Hey, buddy. What's going on?
告诉他 亚伯
Show him, Abel.
天啊 - 上帝啊 这怎么回事 宝贝
Jesus Christ. - Oh, my God, what happened, baby?
谁干的?
Who did this to you?
没关系的 宝贝 你说实话 这里安全的很
It's okay, honey, you can tell the truth. This is a safe room.
是谁这么对你?
Who did this to you?
奶奶
Grandma.
一把葡萄柚勺子…
A grapefruit spoon…
… 结果却是用来挖眼睛的完美工具
… turns out to be the perfect little tool for taking out an eye.
谁先来?
Who goes first?
不能让这个该死的神经病挖我的眼
Can't let this psycho take my goddamn eye.
我知道他们把那个妻子和孩子藏哪儿了
I know where they got the wife and kid.
是个小木屋
It's a cabin.
没准整个堂口都在那儿
Probably gonna have the whole charter there.
该死
Shit.
在哪儿?
Where is it?
我会把它写下来
I'll write it down.
给他弄份纸笔
Get him a pen and paper.
我得说
I gotta say
我真的失望第一没种的是个兄弟会的
I'm really disappointed that a brother was the first one to cave.
摩西斯
Moses
他招了? - 是的
he give it up? - Yeah.
那我们没事了 对吗?
So we good, right?
我们到那里以后会通知你的
I'll let you know when we get there.
贾克斯 我今早送亚伯去学校时
Jax, I dressed Abel for school this morning.
除了汤马斯的抓痕
Other than the scratch over his eye from Thomas
没发现他有任何伤口 瘀伤什么的
he had no cuts, no bruises, nothing.
那然后发生了什么?
Then what the hell happened?
他为什么要说谎?
Why would he lie?
他知道那会给你带来麻烦
He knew that was gonna get you in trouble.
我不知道 宝贝
I don't know, baby.
他很沉默 有点孤立
He's been quiet, kind of distant.
肯定是因为塔拉
It's gotta be about Tara.
没准她认为伽玛想要代替她 你懂的?
Maybe he thinks Gemma is trying to replace her, you know?
可能认为只要他把她弄走
Thinks that if he gets her out of the way,
他妈妈没准就能回来
somehow his mom comes back.
他需要跟人谈谈
He needs to talk to someone.
他才五岁
He's 5.
用不着心理医生 - 他需要帮助
Doesn't need a shrink. - Well, he needs something.
我是说 如果这是他对自己干的呢
I mean, if he did this to himself
温迪是对的 我们得找人帮他疏导
Wendy's right. We gotta find someone to help him figure this shit out.
嗯
Yeah.
你暂时 不要跟他单独呆着了 妈妈
For now, you can't be alone with him, Mom.
杰克逊?
Jackson?
你知道我决不会伤害我的孩子
you know I would never hurt my boy.
我知道什么不重要
It doesn't matter what I know.
现在儿童服务机构说了算了
Child Services are calling the shots now.
我是说 州政♥府♥可以带走他们
I mean, the state could take them
如果我们不照规则来的话
if we don't follow protocol.
我会带他们去我家
I'm gonna bring them to my house.
我需要人帮个忙
I'm gonna need some help.
你可以在我们弄清情况之前跟我们呆一起吗?
You think you could stay with us until we figure this out?
在育儿房♥里睡?
Sleep in the nursery?
好 没问题
Yeah, sure.
抱歉 杰克
Sorry, Jackie.
要不我们不等你自己动手?
Want us to handle this thing without you?
不 不 就给我点时间
No. No, just give me a minute.
我很抱歉 妈妈
I'm sorry, Mom.
没事
It's okay.
我会收拾他们的东西 放学后拿过来
I'll pack up their stuff. I'll bring it by after school.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好啦 我们走
All right, let's go.
伽玛
Gem.
上这边 向右转
Up here. Turn right.
见鬼
Shit.
抱歉
Sorry.
手段有点粗 - 你说呢?
That was a little messy. - You think?
一定就是这了 - 是啊
This has gotta be it. - Yeah.
没有哈雷 他会不会说谎了?
No Harleys. Think he was lying?
我不知道
I don't know.
检查一下
Clear it.
安全!
Clear!
全查过了
House is all clear.
车
Camper.
啊!
Ah!
停手
Hold it.
算你狠 特勒
Good on you, Teller.
你真不介意要清理掉那堆垃圾?
You sure you don't mind getting rid of the trash?
我会留着车子 那能抵我的清洁费了
I'll keep the cars. That'll cover my cleaning fee.
拿去吧
Take them.
需要送你们上车吗? - 不用
Need a lift to your wheels? - No.
他们已经过来了
They're just down the road.
谢谢你的支援
I appreciate the backup.
互相帮忙
Favor for a favor.
是啊 听说是那个放倒乐兰德的警♥察♥
Yeah. Heard it was a cop who put down Leland.
你设计的?
You set that shit up?
算是吧
Sort of.
不要紧
It don't matter.
反正不是我
Just couldn't be me.
是啊
Yeah.
什么情况? - 见鬼
What the hell? - Shit.
他出什么事了?
What happened to him?
没法从摩西斯身边脱身给他提个醒
Couldn't get away from Moses to give him a heads-up.
我们正要去医院 他盯上了我们两个
We were heading out for the hospital. He scooped up both of us.
该死
Shit.
你没事吗? - 嗯
You okay? - Yeah.
不能太容易招 就挨了几下
Couldn't cave too easy. Took a few hits.
我很抱歉事情必须那样
I'm sorry it went down that way.
没事
It's cool.
啊! 呵 呵 呵
Ah! Heh, heh, heh.
我为你自豪 - 谢谢 伙计
I'm proud of you. - Thanks, man.
做的好 兄弟 - 谢谢
Well done, brother. - Thanks.
我欠你的 兄弟 - 谢谢
I owe you, brother. - Thank you.
一切为你 杰克逊
Anything for you, Jackson.
好的
All right.
我猜这儿情况不错?
I guess things went okay here?
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表