混乱之子上集提要...
Previously, on Sons of Anarchy...
那些信在哪?
Where are the letters?
还在塔拉那?
Tara's still got 'em?
给她条活路 行么?
Just leave her out of it, huh?
太迟了
Too late.
我们内部有个麻烦
We have an internal threat.
那个医生 她是你们副总的母亲
The doctor-- that's your VP's old lady.
我们会处理好的
We'll clean it up.
哦 上帝!
Oh, God!
你想干什么!
What are you doing!
杰克斯!
Jax!
我的天! 爸?
God! Dad?
我的神啊!
Oh, my God!
该死!
Shit!
你在这里做什么?!
What are you doing here?!
克莱伊杀了你父亲
Clay killed your old man.
你想告诉我派尼的情况?
You want to tell me what happened to Piney?
你该早知道了
You should know.
你是克莱伊的儿子
You're Clay's boy.
你还不知道的?!
Did you know?!
我真不知道 欧普!
No, Ope!
你马上就没命了... 在这间拍卖♥♥行里
You're gonna die... at the gavel.
欧普! 把枪放下
Ope! Put it down.
我该怎么和罗斯福讲?u3000墨西哥人干的?
What do I tell Roosevelt, huh? Mexicans?
别 你就说是黑鬼做的
No. Say it was black.
克莱伊想要我留下
Clay wanted me to stay.
他感觉有些事情不太对劲
He had a feeling something was going down.
兄弟有事相求... 我在所不辞
A brother asked for help... I turned my back.
维罗妮卡·蒲柏是什么人?
Who's Veronica Pope?
她是戴蒙·蒲柏的女儿
Damon Pope's daughter.
这镇上最危险的混球
The most dangerous gangster in the whole town.
蒂格有麻烦了 兄弟
Tig's in trouble, brother.
他需要个帮手
He needs an escort home.
是时候告诉你真♥相♥了
It's time we all knew the truth
克莱伊·摩罗杀死了你父亲
Clay Morrow killed your father.
在家族中抢了那个位子
Stole that seat away from this family
而且他还想杀掉你妻子
and he tried to kill your wife.
你得趁他能站起来还手之前把他杀了
You kill Clay before he's on his feet and strikes first.
当克莱伊回来的时候 我们再谈这笔交易
When Clay's back at the table, we can discuss the deal.
这交易能否顺利完成 他是关键
The only way this deal happens is if he's running it.
中情局在向盖林度行贿
CIA is subsidizing Galindo.
检查局有足够的证据来控告他们
U.S. Attorney has more than enough to indict.
一旦和爱尔兰人那边的事情处理妥当
When things are running smoothly with the Irish,
我会尽力让门逊把那些不良记录清了
I'll do my best to get Munson clear of all the charges.
我读过那些信了
I read the letters.
唯一让我留你小命的理由
The only reason I am not slicing
是我要通过你
you open right now is 'cause I
完成联盟交易
need this cartel deal to happen.
让我集团离开是一回事
Walking away from my club is one thing
但让集团灭亡 我做不到
but letting it die, I can't--
它是我生命的一部分
it's a part of me.
当时速接近92英里的时候
Something happens
一些事情变得很微妙
at around 92 miles an hour.
机车的轰鸣掩盖了其它声音
Thunder headers drown out all sound.
发动机的震动与心跳共鸣
Engine vibration travels at a heart's rate.
眼前的一切稍纵即逝
Field of vision funnels into the immediate.
突然间 你仿佛已不是在路上行驶
And suddenly, you're not on the road
而是与道路融为一体
you're in it, a part of it.
什么堵车 风景 警♥察♥
Traffic, scenery, cops--
就像碎纸般随风飘散
just cardboard cutouts blown over as you pass.
有时候我能忘记自己的疲于奔命
Sometimes I forget the rush of that.
这就是我喜欢驾长途的原因
That's why I love these long runs.
你所有的问题 所有的烦躁 全没了
All your problems, all the noise, gone.
除了你眼前的情况
Nothing else to worry about
其他没有任何事值得担心的
except what's right in front of you.
或许这是我今天所学的重要一课
Maybe that's the lesson for me today-- to hold on to these
抓住这些简单的瞬间 欣赏它们多一些
simple moments, appreciate them a little more.
现实中已经没有多少这样的时刻了
There's not many of them left.
我从未期待这些发生在你身上
I don't ever want that for you.
生活中寻找些你快乐的事应该不是什么难事
Finding things that make you happy shouldn't be so hard.
我知道你会面对各种痛苦 苦难和艰难的抉择
I know you'll face pain, suffering, hard choices,
但你不能因为这些压力而感受不到生活的快乐
but you can't let the weight of it chokethe joy out of your life.
不论如何 你要找到有些事偏爱你
No matter what, you have to find the things that love you,
尽力投向他们的怀抱
run to them.
有句老话说
There's an old saying.
杀不了你的只会让你变得更强
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
我不那么认为
I don't believe that.
我觉得那些试图杀你的事情
I think the things
只会让你更加愤怒和悲哀
that try to kill you make you angry and sad.
力量应该来自于美好的事情...
Strength comes from the good things...
比如你的家庭
your family,
你的朋友 在努力工作之后得到的满足感
your friends, the satisfaction of hard work.
那些是美好的事物让你保持完整
Those are the things that will keep you whole.
那些是在你生活支离破碎的时候
Those are the things to hold on to
值得去坚持的
when you're broken.
嘿 帅哥杰奇
Hey, Jackie boy.
你要不要爽下?
You needing anything?
不用我很好 兄弟
I'm good, brother.
嘿帅哥们
Hey, boys.
嘿
Hey.
要不要找点乐子?
Want to party?
我们好了么?
We ready?
没 爽哥还在为他老二忙活着
Nah, Happy's still getting his dick sucked.
在这恶心的地方?
In this skank hole?
拜托 偶尔来下这种地方也没错
Aw, come on, there's nothing wrong with the occasional skank.
告诉他该"出洞"了
Tell him to pull out.
我想回家了
I want to head home.
你觉得他在这些小本子上写什么呢?
Hey, what do you think he's writing in those little pads?
那是本儿童图书
It's a children's book.
好了姑娘们 爽够闪人
All right, girls, dicks in, balls out.
要不就该被抓了
Home's a speeding ticket away.
我们走
Let's go.
沙门克罗
SAMCRO.
就是它 开车
That's it. Let's go.
该死!
Shit!
开枪!
Shoot 'em!
烧了它!
Torch it!
兄弟们!
Guys!
救我出去!
Get me out of here!
菲尔! 掩护我!
Phil! Cover me!
我们走! 我们走!
Let's go! Let's go!
快点! 快点!
Come on! Come on!
救我出去! 快救我出去!
Get me out! Get me out!
赶快!
Come on!
爽哥 随他们去!
Hap, let 'em go!
去拿货!
Get the haul!
快点 快点
Come on, come on.
- 你还好吧? - 他们不知从哪冒出来的
- You okay? - They came out of nowhere.
现在我们该怎么办?
Now what the hell are we gonna do with it?
条子马上会来这
Cops are gonna be here soon.
好吧 我们把毒品留在柜子里
All right, let's leave the blow in the crate
把整个柜子藏到树林里
and stash
明天再来取
it in the woods, get it tomorrow.
快点 我们走
Come on. Now. Let's go.
我们走 速度
Let's go. Come on.
抱歉
Sorry.
骑车闯天下
? Riding through this world ?
孤身一人
? all alone ?
上帝已带走了你的魂灵
? God takes your soul ?
无人可依
? You're on your own ?
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表