我们需要知道 杰克
We gotta know, Jackie.
讨论会的结果怎样?
What went down with this forum?
我得到了他们的意见
I got their recommendation.
我还在考虑
I'm still thinking about it.
考虑怎样对帮派最有利
Trying to figure out what's best for the club.
你们很快就会知道 好吗?
You'll know soon, all right?
好吧
All right.
现在我们来为更现实的事情投票吧 T.O.
Right now, let's vote on something that actually makes sense. T.O.
啊 是哈
Ah. Yeah.
我同帕克和其他人聊过
I talked to Packer and the others.
我跟他们说每个堂口可以独♥立♥选择
I told them it's a charter-by-charter choice.
他们不必喜欢它
They don't have to like it.
但是我需要帮派领导的支持
But I need support from club leaders.
这事不能造成人员的大量流失
This can't cause any kind of exodus.
我们要稳妥通过这个提案
We need this to land.
他们同意了
And they agreed.
干得漂亮
Beautiful.
那我提名
Then I nominate
泰达里尔斯·奥威尔·克洛斯
Taddarius Orwell Cross.
老天爷 加入萨门克罗
Jesus Christ. For the Samcro patch.
我赞成
I second it.
大家都同意?
All in favor?
对
Yeah.
需要讨论或者有异议吗?
Any discussion or dissent?
呃…
Em...
他的名字叫泰达里尔斯?
His name is Taddarius?
你可以这么叫看他什么反应
Call him that and see what happens.
他应该得到萨门克罗的坎肩 兄弟
He should have the top rocker, my brother.
T.O.不应该当菜鸟
T.O. should not be prospecting.
我是说 他带领黑脸鬼十年了
I mean, he led the Bastards for a decade now.
看看他在过去几周里为我们做了多少
And what he's done for us the past few weeks
同意
Agreed.
他为了一个位置等了一年
He waits a year before he can hold an office,
他理应成为正式成员
but he should be a full patch.
所以我们都没意见吧?
So we're all good with that?
是
Yeah.
好 去把他带来
Well, go get him.
泰达里尔斯
Taddarius.
哈哈哈 - 进来
Ha-ha-ha. - Come on in.
除非我是从你天杀的子♥宫♥里出来的
Unless I came out of your goddamn womb,
否则别那么叫我
don't ever call me that.
懂? 印地机车男孩
You dig, little Indy biker boy?
如果我们叫你萨门克罗呢?
What if we called you Samcro?
耶
Yeah!
欢迎 兄弟
Welcome, my brother.
靠
Shit.
难以置信
I can't believe it.
谢谢 伙计
Thank you, man.
我知道为了这次投票你们承担的风险
I know what a risk this vote is for you guys.
还有随之而来的压力
The heat that will come with it.
改变是好的 朋友
Change is good, my friend.
也不会比现在多出多少压力
And it can't get much hotter than it has been around here.
就是 - 快穿上 婊♥子♥
True that. - Put it on, bitch.
快 快
Yeah. Yeah.
我很高兴 很高兴 很高兴
I'm so happy. I'm so happy. I'm so happy.
恭喜 伙计
Congratulations, man.
耶 嗨 兄弟
Yeah. Hi, brother.
欢迎 兄弟 - 伙计 谢谢
Welcome, brother. - Man. Thank you, man.
老哥
Big man.
嘿 早 - 早安
Hey. Morning. - Morning.
我想我差不多好了 亚伯有半天空闲
I think I'm pretty much all set. Abel's got a half day.
我接上他就直接过去 好吗?
I'll pick him up and we'll head out, okay?
好 听上去不错 孩子睡了?
Yeah, sounds good. Baby asleep?
没 布鲁克带着他处理杂事
No, he's with Brooke running errands.
我没看到外面的机车
I didn't see the bike out there,
我猜贾克斯不在这儿 是吧?
so I'm assuming Jax ain't here, huh?
不在 他凌晨四点左右回来的
No, he got in at almost 4 last night.
我醒之前就出了门
Left before I woke up.
嘿 你不知道他在哪儿吧?
Hey, you don't know where he is, huh?
哦 呃 多半是汽修厂或者AV摄影棚
Oh, uh, T-M or the porn studio, I'd imagine.
怎么了? 事情还好吗 嗯?
Why? Everything okay? Huh?
还好还好
Yeah, yeah.
没事 只是他给我留了信
No, he just left a message.
想在我走之前了解下情况
Wanted to touch base before I split.
你有伽玛的消息吗?
You heard from Gemma?
没有
No.
你需要我帮忙吗? - 没 我想我还行
You need me to do something? - No, I think I'm good.
或许我该带上路上吃的零食?
Maybe pick up some snacks for the ride?
当然 全是糖的东西 是吧? - 对啊
Sure. Stuff with a lot of sugar, right? - Yeah.
那样亚伯就会追着车跑了
So Abel can run alongside the car.
谢谢
Thanks.
你联♥系♥上科纳了? - 是的
You heard from Connor? - Yeah.
跟你们说完话后就跟他接上了
Talked to him right after I spoke to you guys.
他说十点会来这里
Said he gonna be here at 10.
他还有要求 - 哦 是吗? 比如?
And he got some requests. - Oh, yeah? Like what?
几张去危地马拉的头等舱机票?
Couple of first-class tickets to Guatemala?
接近了
Close.
他说我们应该有双倍订单
He said that we should double the order
作为博取信任的表示
as a sign of good faith.
好在奥格斯被捕这茬上安抚下那些大头目
Give some comfort to the Kings about August's arrest.
好 确保他什么好处都得不到
Good. Make sure he gets his two bags of nothing.
他身边有手下吗?
He got a crew with him?
他应该一个人 很害怕
He should be alone and scared.
那鬼镇现在什么情况?
So, what's happening in ghost town?
我们已经锁定了市场街
We already got Market Street locked down.
一九帮在本周末应该可以把其他事情都掌握好
Purple should have everything else under control by end of the week.
好
Nice.
如果需要更多帮助 尽管告诉我们 好吗?
You let us know if you need any more help with that, all right?
我觉得没问题了
I think we're good there.
我更担心我的前老大
I'm more worried about my former boss.
他今天下午就出来了 老兄
He gets out this afternoon, bro.
马克斯不成问题
Marks won't be a problem.
你家在七十英里外呢
Says the guy that lives 70 miles away.
我会在公路上守着 离这里两分钟车程
I'll be down by the causeway, two minutes away.
留一个你们的人手在车里
Keep one of your guys in the car.
康纳一出现就打给我们 好吧?
Call us as soon as Connor shows, all right?
嗯 好的
Yeah. All right.
# 智者说 #
Wise men say
# 只有愚者匆匆忙忙 #
Only fools rush in
靠!走!
Shit! Go!
我们来!
We got him!
# 情不自禁 #
Can't help
# 爱上了你 #
Falling in love with you
# 我要留下吗 #
Shall I stay
# 这是罪孽吗 #
Would it be a sin
# 如果我情不自禁 #
If I can't help
# 爱上了你 #
Falling in love with you
# 如百川入海 #
Like a river flows surely to the sea
# 亲爱的 就这样 #
Darling, so it goes
# 有些事情是命中注定 #
Some things are meant to be
# 拉着我的手 #
Take my hand
靠!
Shit!
# 带走我的一生 #
Take my whole life too
# 因为我情不自禁 #
For I can't help
# 爱上了你 #
Falling in love with you
# 如百川入海 #
Like a river flows Surely to the sea
# 亲爱的 就这样 #
Darling, so it goes
靠!
Shit!
# 有些事情是命中注定 #
Some things are meant to be
# 拉着我的手 #
Take my hand
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表