- Let me guess, he's withdrawing the charges. - Yep.
我对他施压了 他就是不肯说
I pressed. He wasn't having it.
你觉得会不会是帕迪拉干的?
Think it was Padilla?
该死
Shit.
叫上肯恩 跟我去妓♥女♥店走一趟
Grab Cane. Follow me to the whore club.
好的
All right.
好戏登场
Here it comes.
就等这个 就等这个了
Wait for it. Wait for it.
谁是我的下流♥淫♥荡小婊♥子♥ 宝贝?
Who's my dirty, little whore, baby?
你特么的逗我们吗?
Are you shitting me?
- 不 等下的才逗 - 是的 没错
- Oh, no, that happens later. - Yeah, it does.
贾克斯 那手♥机♥没法用了
Jax, we couldn't get the cell phone to work.
没有私人信息在里面
This has no personal info on it.
他只是用来拍这些东西
He just used it to record his cummings and goings.
另外维纳斯的这部 也是在那一天拍的
Besides Venus, the only thing on here is the shit that went down that day.
- 快去找维纳斯 - 我知道她在哪
- Find Venus. - I know where she is.
我们有联♥系♥
We've stayed in touch.
我是否应该担心他们之间有联♥系♥?
Should I be worried he stayed in touch?
干的漂亮 老妈
You do good work, Mama.
谢谢
Thanks.
你去哪了?
Where you been?
你那晚没回来 也没有收到你的讯息
You didn't come home the other night. I haven't heard from you, so
我就一直在帮派里忙活着
Just-- I've been putting in long hours down at T-M.
有些拉下的事情得补起来
Trying to catch up.
嗯 一切都还好么?
Yeah. Everything okay?
是的 我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
听着 我知道这事情搞得天翻地覆是为了塔拉
Look, I know everything's upside down because of Tara.
还有
And
你知道你本可以远离
you know, you got every right to be a little
这所有的一切
far away.
我只是想弄明白这些与我们之间没有关系
I just need to know it's not about us.
我是说 没有什么事情我还不知道的吧?
I mean, there isn't something happening here that I should know about, right?
没有没有
Uh-uh. No, no. No.
没有
No.
我们之间很好
We're perfect.
哦该死
Oh, shit.
估计是冲着我来的
This just might be my ride.
- 打个电♥话♥给我律师 - 嗯
- Give my lawyer a call. - Yeah.
有什么我能帮忙吗 警长大人?
How can I help you, sheriff?
我来这是告诉你个好消息
I'm here to deliver the good news.
肯尼斯·海斯决定不再起诉你
Kenneth Haas isn't pressing assault charges.
好呀
Okay.
我是说
I mean, uh
你大老远的跑来 就为了和我说这个?
you came all the way out here with backup to share that?
海斯同时也在医院住了一到两天
Haas also spent a day or two in the hospital.
看起来有人在这件事上帮了你不少忙
Seems someone picked up right where you left off.
打坏了他的下巴还有几根肋骨
Broke his jaw, a few ribs.
把他整的够可以
Tuned him up pretty good.
- 你认为那是我♥干♥的? - 我不知道
- You thinking that was me? - I don't know.
或许我该问问这位尊敬的母亲
Maybe I should ask the den mother.
我们应该没有正式见过面
I don't think we've officially met.
我是艾茜娅·贾瑞警长
Lieutenant Sheriff Althea Jarry.
你叫艾茜娅?
Althea?
看来你父母本想生个黑人小孩
Guess your folks were hoping for a black baby.
我们不知道珊迪的父亲发生过什么
We don't know what happened to Sandy's dad.
- 贾克斯和苏格兰人在哪? - 上班
- Where's Teller and the Scot? - Working.
告诉他们我希望能占用他们几分钟的宝贵时间
Tell them I'd like a few minutes of their valuable time.
当然了 妹子
Absolutely, sister.
如果我们见到他们 我们会转告的
If we see them, we'll let them know.
我们去修车厂和冰激凌店看看
We'll check the garage and ice cream shop.
他们的情爱电影工厂也正在开工
Their porn studio is up and running too.
在斯托克顿港口
Stockton Port.
找奇博斯 我会从他着手
Find Chibs. I'll start there.
- 关掉无线电 是私人关系 - 是 长官
- Keep it off the radio. This is personal. - Yes, ma'am.
哦 好吧 我确实喜欢那双鞋
Oh, well, I do love those boots.
哦 是的 我也是 是啊
Oh, yeah, me too. Yeah.
你们为什么找他?
Why are you looking for him?
他和他的家人可能有危险
He and his family might be in danger.
这我可不吃惊
Well, I'm not surprised.
那个变♥态♥淫♥荡♥的家伙喜欢玩火
That freaky, little holy man liked to live close to the flame.
上帝也不能任人胡来
God can only protect us so much.
你们怎么会有他的电♥话♥?
Why do you have his phone?
我们得找到他的家人 宝贝
We need to find his family, baby.
你跟他在哪里见面?
Where would you meet him?
哦 经常不一样
Oh, different places.
刚开始 他带我到一个我不喜欢的地方
First, he took me to this unsavory apartment
找了个难闻的公♥寓♥
in an area code beneath my station.
我告诉再也不去了
I told him never again.
我得要一定的条件保持自己的尊贵形象
I need a certain level of comfort to maintain my dignity.
然后是些平常水准的旅舍
After that it was usually nice hotels.
有次是个安静的湖边的房♥子
A quiet lake house once.
是他自己的?
A lake house that he owned?
我觉得是 有一张家人的照片
I think so. It had pictures of family,
我估计是他的妻子和孩子
I'm assuming were his wife and children.
- 你记得在哪吗? - 贝克里外面
- You remember where? - Outside Berkeley.
我想是 安札湖 在我的预约本上肯定有地址
Lake Anza, I believe. I'm sure I have the address in my appointment book.
我们得看看那地址
We're gonna need that address.
行吗
Please.
- 我会帮忙是因为我喜欢你 - 是啊
- I will help you because I am fond of you. - Yeah.
我喜欢你们所有人
I am fond of you all.
我感觉我们有更深的一层联♥系♥
I feel we are connected on a deeper vibration.
你们觉得呢?
Do you feel that?
是啊 是啊 绝对的
Yeah. Yeah. Absolutely.
楼上呢 有个孤独的小鸽子需要我的抚慰
Well, I have a little lonesome dove waiting for me upstairs.
但他通常释放的比较快
But his abreaction is usually rather swift.
所以呢 给我个五分钟
So just give me five minute
然后要不让亚历山大上来拿一下那个地址
then perhaps Alexander could come up and retrieve your address.
很好 那好极了
Perfect. That'd be great.
失陪了
Gentlemen.
谢谢 谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you. Thank you, darling.
有什么没告诉我们的吗?
Something we need to know here?
我们是朋友
We're friends.
我们有共鸣 你懂的
You know, we got things in common.
没错 我能想到一点
Yeah. I can think of one thing.
放尊重点
Don't be disrespectful.
我上楼去 让她动作快点 她喜欢磨磨蹭蹭
I'm gonna head upstairs, get her to move it along. She tends to dilly-dally.
磨磨蹭蹭?
Dilly-dally?
好吧 现在我是真担心了
Okay. Now I'm worried.
- 想要吗? - 不
- Want some? - No.
海斯出了什么事?
What happened to Haas?
- 我不知道 - 别骗我
- I don't know. - Don't lie to me.
我没想牵扯到你
I didn't wanna involve you.
贾克斯干的?
Jax?
他这么做是为了保护你
He did it to protect you.
哦伽玛 拜托! 那也是谎话!
Oh, Gemma, come on! That's a lie too!
你的儿子 他现在毫无克制
Your boy, he's unchained right now.
他在找借口撒火
He's looking for any excuse to rage.
- 这你能怪他吗? - 我理解
- Can you blame him? - I understand it.
可问题是
The problem is
现在的程度 伽玛 已经不能仅仅是复仇了
it gets to a point, Gem, where it ain't about revenge anymore.
你们这么做是因为
You're doing it because
因为心里痛快
it just feels good.
贾克斯今天过来找你了
Jax came by today looking for you.
想让你知道
Wanted you to know that
祖斯还在附近
Juice is still around.
好像很担心
Seemed concerned.
好的
Okay.
他跟你有什么关系?
Why does that matter to you?
祖斯跟你出了什么事?
What happened with Juice?
你现在懂了 宝贝儿?
You see, baby?
有些事我们就是不能分享的
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表