Wow.
- 有人伤害你吗? - 没
- What'd that cost you? - Nothing.
祖斯没给我料
Juice didn't charge me.
我知道你一直在帮他 伽玛
I know you been helping him, Gem.
靠
Shit.
你怎么知道他在那儿?
How'd you know he was there?
温迪说的?
Wendy?
我 接她的时候
I... spotted Juice's bag there when I...
看到了祖斯的包
was picking her up.
送完她我折回去看个究竟
Went back to check it out after I dropped her off.
他怎么说?
What'd he say?
开头没多说
Not much, at first.
我也是
Neither did I.
那就是说"什么都做不了"那段
That would be the "bound and gagged" part of the story.
噢 老天
Oh, Jesus Christ.
他放了我
He cut me loose.
他整个人都扭曲了 伽玛
He's all twisted up, Gem.
他告诉我你为什么帮他
Told me why you were helping him.
你是好心
It's a good thing.
你把友谊放在帮派规矩之上
You putting friendship over club rule.
我知道做那样的选择不容易
I know that choice didn't come easy.
是的 不容易
No. It didn't.
我跟祖斯说过 我会告诉你的
I told Juice, I'll tell you.
如果有什么我能帮忙的
Let me know...
你告诉我
if there's anything I can do to help.
我也不想数尸体了
I'm tired of counting bodies, too.
谢谢 韦恩
Thank you, Wayne.
我得去躺会
I'm gonna go lay down a little.
好的
Yeah.
要不要给你弄点茶?
Bring you some tea?
那再好不过了
That would be nice.
哦进来吧
Oh. Come on.
去那边
Get in there.
都还好吧?
Copacetic?
好的不能再好
Perfect.
很好 你拿到了吗?
All right. Did you get it?
当然
Oh, yeah.
那东西不错
That'll help.
你觉得林知道这事了么?
Think Lin knows yet?
在我们打下莫德斯托前 他会知道的
He will before we hit Modesto.
茶来了 宝贝
Here you go, sweetheart.
韦恩·昂瑟 调查员
所以 那可能需要一周5天?
So that's gonna be, like, 5 days a week?
是啊 但开始得慢慢来
Yeah, but you start slow.
前几个半天里 你得让孩子们调整一下
Half days. Let the kids adjust a little.
唯一需要调整的人是他们的奶奶
Grandma's the only one that's gonna need adjusting.
- 哈没错 - 哇哦
- Oh, yeah. - Whoa.
喂喂喂 这些人干嘛呢?
Whoa, whoa, whoa. What's this guy doing?
快趴下 趴下
Get down. Get down, get down, get down, get down...
我靠
Shit.
没…事的 你就待在里面
It's, it's okay. Just... just stay here.
怎么回事?
What's going on?
不知道
I don't know.
这他妈的什么意思?
What the hell is this?
有人在塞尔玛枪了我的军♥火♥
Someone hit my gun delivery in Selma.
我们唯一能找到的是大量血迹和翻倒的卡车
All we found was a lot of blood and an overturned truck.
我的6名兄弟
Six of my guys,
还有我的4个最好的客户都不见了
four of my best customers are M.I.A.,
一起消失的还有我的军♥火♥和钱
along with my guns and compensation.
哇哦 那你为什么来找我呢?
Wow, o-okay. So why you going all GTA on me?
我正和你的搭档一起保护这港口呢
I'm here with your partner trying to help secure the port.
我圈子以外 唯一知道那次交易的
Only ones outside of my circle who knew about that delivery
只有那该死的爱尔兰佬
were the goddamn Irish.
他们肯定是告诉了特勒
They must've told Teller.
然后混乱之子就抢了我东西
The MC hit my delivery.
哦不不不
Oh, no, no, no.
那根本说不通 你想想 贾克斯怎么会算计你
That-that makes no sense. Come on, Henry, Jax set this up.
他在帮你从爱尔兰那边搞军♥火♥
He got you the Irish guns.
他有什么理由要那么做?
Why the hell would he want to take it down?
我不知道
I don't know.
所以你得找到他并把他带过来见我
That's why you're gonna find him and bring him to me.
马上
Now.
我去
Shit.
好吧好吧 我试试
All right. All right, I'll try.
不要试尼罗 马上办了
Don't try, Nero. Do it.
和平时代结束了
Détente is over.
我猜你什么都听到了
So I guess you heard all that.
没错
Yep.
你打算怎么做?
What are you gonna do?
我可不想再做这个牵线人了
I'm gonna revoke my diplomatic immunity.
我靠! 你干什么啊?!
Shit! What are you doing?!
你该知道你还能活生生的
You do understand the way you stay alive,
是因为没人知道你在这里 对吧?
is that people don't know you're here, right?
昂瑟发现了我的包
Unser found my bag.
是啊 那个我听说了
Yeah, I got that part of the story.
昨晚和中国佬的事处理的如何?
How'd it go with the Chinese last night?
我不知道
I don't know.
我挑了林的一个手下当替死鬼
I picked out one of Lin's guys.
贾克斯信了?
Jax on board?
不管矛盾上升到哪个地步
Whatever that running beef is,
这已经足够让他相信是林的手下杀了塔拉
it was deep enough for him to believe that Lin's crew killed Tara.
这正是目前他需要的
He needed it.
- 有个了结 - 是的
- Closure. - Yeah.
那你另外还告诉了昂瑟什么?
So, what else you tell Unser?
什么都没
Nothing.
他谈了些关于塔拉的事
He was poking around about Tara.
他说他想帮我离开这里
He said he wanted to help me get out of town.
怎么了? 你觉得他在胡扯?
Why? You think he's bullshitting?
昂瑟在帮条子整理塔拉案的头绪
Unser's helping the sheriffs with Tara's case.
条子们雇了他 作为类似顾问的人物
Hired him to be some kind of consultant.
哦老天! 那是什么意思?
Aw, Jesus! What does that mean?
他看到我留了你的小命 感觉如释重负
Well, he was relieved that I'm keeping you alive.
所以我不认为他会把你的事情说出去
So I don't think he's gonna out you.
但你知道 我们不能冒任何风险
But you know we can't take any chances.
这里是个新号♥的手♥机♥
Here, it's a clean burner.
还有4300块现金
Here's $4,300.
这些是我目前所能办到的
That's all I could get right now.
我店里有钱的
I-I have money at the shop.
这是我老爹房♥子的钥匙 还有地址
It's the key to my dad's house, directions.
现在正打算卖♥♥掉
They put it up for sale.
里面是空的
It's empty.
但水电都有
But the power's on.
所以你暂时在那避一阵子
So you can crash there
直到一切都风平浪静
till we figure out something permanent.
- 伽玛 - 收拾好你的东西
- Gemma... - Pack your shit.
开瘾君子的车子去
Take the junkie's car and go.
到了那给我打电♥话♥
Call me when you get there.
谈话到此完毕
There's nothing more to talk about.
你得走了
You got to leave.
马上
Now.
酒水市场
嘿 感谢你们能过来
Hey, thanks for coming.
听着 事情发展的有点莫名其妙
Listen, uh, things have gotten a little unraveled.
是啊 我们听说关于中国佬军♥火♥的事了
Yeah, we heard about the Chinese guns.
是吗? 从谁那?
Yeah? From who?
福克斯新闻啊 他们认为是奥巴马干的
Fox News. They're blaming Obama.
我们也有线人 兄弟
We got a pipeline just like you, amigo.
我希望那个线人能解释下
I hope that pipeline has some answers,
因为林会随时来这
'cause Lin is gonna be here any minute.
查敏干洗店
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表