But the boy will do what he's told.
这是他自己的意愿
This is all he wants.
好吧 他确实有很多机会逃跑的
Well, he did have a million chances to run.
如果他按计划行事
If he stays on plan
塔利会安排让他最终杀了林
Tully will set him up to finally kill Lin.
要是他反水然后拿我们做筹码呢?
And if he chokes and we become his leverage?
那塔利就会杀了祖斯
Then Tully Will kill Juice.
你为牧师找到好的地方了吗? - 是的
Did you find the right spot for the pastor? - Yeah.
开始在蒲伯的商行那儿挖地了
Starting to break ground on Pope's commercial row,
蒙特克莱尔外面那个
just outside of Montclair.
荒地的中♥央♥ - 现场只有一个项目经理
Middle of nowhere. - Only a project manager on site.
他中午前离开
He's gone by noon.
我们会把他放到个神圣的地方
We'll put him someplace sacred.
很好
Good.
你跟泰勒和阿尔瓦雷斯联♥系♥过了吗?
Did you reach out to Tyler and Alvarez?
是的 泰勒安排好了
Aye. Tyler's set.
玛雅帮全程配合
Mayans are in all the way.
我不得不说 那个出乎我预料
I'd be lying if I said I didn't see this coming.
我希望我们能不得罪奥格斯的方法了结林
I hoped we could end Lin without severing our ties to August
但我知道其中的变数
but I knew the odds.
我们得要查出是谁把我们出♥卖♥♥♥给了林
We're gonna find out who ratted us out to Lin.
我们应该能从克莱蒂得到些
And we should be getting something back
关于裘瑞认识的人的信息
from Coletti about the guy Jury knew.
弄清楚他是怎么消失的应该会有点启发
Figuring out how he disappeared should shed some light.
但我知道 就算没人告密
But I knew, even without the rat
我们早晚也会跟马克斯面对面
we'd end up going head-to-head with Marks at some point.
我是说 他不是蒲伯
I mean, he's not Pope
但这不仅仅是简单的又一场道上的纷争
but this is more than just another street beef.
他有钱找保镖 买♥♥情报
He's got money to buy protection, intel.
他的政♥治♥影响力在增长
His political sway is growing.
我不确定那影响会有多深
I'm not sure how deep that goes.
所以我们必须用筹码对付他 而不是用血
That's why we need to handle him with leverage, not blood.
但那种选择让我们都受到威胁
But that choice puts us all here at risk.
我们的家庭也是
Our families too.
我需要你们明白
I need you to know that.
我们都知道 杰克小子
We know that, Jackie boy.
有一个优势
There's an upside.
一九帮和玛雅帮都跟我们一路
The Niners and the Mayans are right there with us.
那些关系很重要
Those are important relationships.
是啊
Yeah.
过去几周你们对我的忠诚和信心
Your loyalty and faith in me over the last few weeks
我无从表达我的感激
I can't express my gratitude.
这次复仇是私人恩怨
This vengeance was personal.
而你们所有人都支持我这么做
And all of you have allowed me to bring it here.
我知道我一直要求的东西超过了帮规的要求
I know I keep asking for way more than the patch requires.
而你们从没哪怕有过一次犹豫
And never once, have any of you hesitated
或者是一丁点迟疑
or had a blink of doubt.
我觉得我还不清这份债了
I don't think I'm gonna be able to repay that debt.
你们是我的家人
You're my family.
我爱你们所有人
I love all of you.
是啊
Yeah.
我们爱你 杰克
We love you, Jackie.
是啊
Aye.
嘿 我刚收到贾瑞的消息
Hey. I just heard from Jarry.
祖斯对一些路警开枪了
Juice fired shots at some CHPs.
他们在580号♥路上抓住他了
They brought him down on the 580.
他为什么要对那些警♥察♥开枪?
Why'd he shoot at cops?
我不知道
I don't know.
他什么都不说
He ain't saying shit.
他们一拷上他就彻底闭嘴了
He went full mute soon as they put cuffs on him.
也许最好是把他关起来
Probably best he's inside.
没准这小子进去想想脑袋会清楚点
Maybe the boy will get his head straight in there.
谢谢 伙计
Thanks, man.
谢谢 亲爱的 - 不用
Thanks, sweetheart. - Sure.
你知道你可以跟我说的 对吗?
You know you could talk to me, right?
我感觉到我有点像个吉祥物
I'm aware I'm some kind of mascot.
大家伙觉得我好笑什么的
The guys think I'm a joke and stuff.
但我擅长倾听 伽玛
But I'm a good listener, Gem.
你不是笑话 查基
You're not a joke, Chucky.
嘿 我以为你去黛奥莎了
Hey. Thought you went to Diosa.
我去了
I was.
你有更多祖斯的消息吗?
You hear any more on Juice?
没
No.
你看见贾克斯了? - 没 还没有
You see Jax? - No, not yet.
不过我正要去红木林
I'm headed over to Red Woody though.
我想先跟你谈谈
I wanted to talk with you first.
关于什么?
About?
该我做决定的时候了 伽玛
It's time for me to make a decision, Gem.
关于接下来怎样 怎样才对
About what's next. What's right.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我试着找回我自己的节奏 我又再管理我的人
I tried to get back my rhythm. I was running my crew again.
我不知道 我猜那让我感觉
I don't know. I guess it made me feel
很重要
vital.
你很重要
You are vital.
不是指在道上 妈妈 再也不是了
Not on the street, mama. Not anymore.
跟中国帮的这些事 我只是越弄越糟
This thing that happened with the Chinese, I just made it worse.
而且差点把自己害死
And I almost got myself killed.
我跟我的叔叔 蒂奥·本尼谈过
I was talking to my Tio Benny in Norco, my uncle.
他会把他的农场甚至伐木场给我
He'll give me his farm for an even mil
前提是我付十五万定金
if I come up with 150 cash as a down.
我会把我那份黛奥莎股份卖♥♥给贾克斯
I'm gonna sell Jax my piece of Diosa.
我会带上卢西尔斯 然后 - 很好
I'm gonna take Lucius, and I'm gonna just - Perfect.
我想你跟我走
I want you to come with me.
我不能离开我的家人
I can't leave my family.
你不用离开他们
You wouldn't have to.
孩子们 孩子们会喜欢外面的地方的
The boys the boys, they're gonna They're gonna love it out there.
我不会跑路的 - 不不 这不是跑路
I'm not gonna run away. - No. No, it's not running away.
这是我们有个避风港
It's us having a place that we can run to.
我想你和我一起
I want you with me.
我们 是我们俩的事
Us. This is about us.
我实在不行 现在手上太多破事了
Look, I can't. There's just too much shit going on.
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我知道
I know.
我很抱歉现在让你雪上加霜
And I'm sorry I'm just putting more stuff on top of everything else.
但这段日子过去以后
But after these last few days
你决定之前
Before you say no
就考虑一下下 好吗?
just think about it a little, okay?
考虑到这里发生的所有破事
Take into consideration all the bad shit that's happened here.
我们该过更好的日子 伽玛
We deserve something better, Gemma.
是吗? - 是的 宝贝 我们该这样
Do we? - Yes, baby. Yes, we do. We do.
我对你是认真的
I got serious love for you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
好的 我会考虑的
Okay. I'll think about it.
谢谢
Thank you.
待会见?
See you later?
好
Sure.
你有收到消息吗?
You hear anything?
嗯
Yeah.
祖斯因为向高速公路巡警开枪被抓了
Juice got picked up for firing shots at highway patrol.
什么 - 你没听错
What? - Exactly.
他们在580号♥公路抓到他的
They caught him out on 580.
他在郡监狱
He's in county.
祖斯有跟贾克斯说什么吗?
Did Juice say anything to Jax?
不知道
Not sure.
但我看得出他们知道这个事了
But I could tell that they already knew he'd been picked up.
他们要控制祖斯 伽玛
They're working Juice, Gemma.
利用他干某些事情
Using him for something.
噢 老天
Oh, Christ.
我要几天时间找地方停这辆破车
I'm gonna need a few days to find a place to park the shithole.
可以的话
If that's okay.
嘿 韦恩
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表