Oh, it's okay. Come on in. She's not home yet.
- 我来吧 - 真的? 谢了
- I got him. - Yeah? Thanks.
嘿 小托马斯
Hey, Thomas.
来了
It's coming.
很抱歉关于温迪的事
Sorry about the Wendy of it all.
没想到这事会出现
Didn't see that shit coming.
我其实还是比较相信她的
I actually kind of believe her.
我不觉得她是想要替代你
I don't think she's trying to replace you.
或者我
Or me.
或许有她在 对孩子们比较好
Probably be good for the boys, having her around.
我相信她
I trust her.
就目前来说
For now.
你准备好了
You're all set.
晚安宝贝
Good night, baby.
晚安妈妈
Good night, Mom.
你杀了我老婆
You killed my wife.
我知道你只是个棋子 是林让你那么干的
I know. You're just a soldier. Lin made the call.
但你对她做的 你怎么做的
But what you did to her, how you did it...
我会让感受到她所遭受的一切
I'm gonna make sure you feel that.
没事的 妈妈
It's okay, mama.
我在这里
I'm here.
一切都会好的
It's all gonna be fine.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 先别死
Hey. Stay with me.
我们很快就结束了
We're almost finished.
我们很快就结束了
We're almost finished.
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表