they're concerned about your loyalty
因为你和混乱之子私下有来往
because of your personal connection to the Sons.
我想他们还是得相信我的 像你一样
I guess they're just gonna have to trust me. Like you do.
特勒的妈妈呢?
And what about Teller's mother?
她懂道上规矩
She knows how the world works.
你答非所问 老兄
You didn't answer my questions, ese.
没有吗?
No, huh?
嘿 我也许能当个出色的政♥治♥家
Hey, maybe I would make a good politician.
我以前没想过还会坐在这椅子上
I didn't think I'd be in this chair again.
谢谢你们帮助伽玛
Thank you for helping Gemma handle everything.
照顾我的家人
Taking care of my family.
应该的 兄弟
Of course, brother.
任何需要随时开口 杰克
Anything you need, Jackie.
好的 我们的同盟
Okay, our alliances.
你们跟进他们了吗?
You locked them down?
对
Yeah.
爱尔兰人和黑人开始做生意
Irish are setting up with black.
康纳来管对接的 而我们
Connor's here to handle the transition, and we took care of,
呃 来管卡库萨内部的家庭问题
uh, an internal family problem for Cacuzza.
这样意大利人欠我们人情
So Italians are in our debt.
没什么大惊小怪的
No muss, no fuss, no Tony.
漂亮
Nice.
黑脸鬼呢?
And the Grim Bastards?
鼠哥电♥话♥来时我们就谈到这个
That's where we were when Rat called.
呃 几天前 达克·丹和几个菜鸟
Uh, a few days ago, Darker Dan and a couple of prospects got
在洛克伍德花♥园♥被撞倒了
run down in, uh, Lockwood Gardens.
丹流血过多死了 几个菜鸟生母垂危
Dan bled out, prospects are barely hanging in.
黑脸鬼发现是弗林特的一个手下干的
Bastards found out it's one of Flint's crew.
- 他还说东德帮的吗? - 是的
- Is he still East Dub? - Oh, yeah.
他供出了车主
He gave up the owner of the car, though.
我们严刑逼供的
Well, we kind of dragged it out of him.
是82年的雪佛兰黑斑羚
It's an '82 Impala.
是这个人♥渣♥的 他搭上了一个帮派大佬叫杜兰
It belongs to this hood rat, hooked up with a-an OG named DuLain.
黑脸鬼没事
Grim Bastards are good.
亡羊补牢
Fence mended.
和AB的情况怎么样?
How'd it go with the AB?
花了差不多一周才让塔利坐下来谈
Took almost a week to get a sit-down with Tully.
那家伙简直是变♥态♥的
That guy's a super freak, man.
有两下子的变♥态♥ 他的第三把手现在在兄弟会
A freak with clout. He's number three in the Brotherhood now.
嗯 当他到了斯托克顿
Yeah, and once he gets to Stockton, he's gonna be
弗雷斯♥诺♥到波特兰都归他管
calling the shots from Fresno to Portland.
对
Yeah.
他没提多少好处 不过我想我都搞定了
He didn't give much, but I think I cleaned it up.
也许将来他要我们帮一两次忙 不过暂时来说
He may want a favor or two in the future, but for now, I think
我们和白人没冲突
we're okay with white.
生意怎么样? 我们进展如何?
What about business? Where are we at with that?
汽修厂建好了 黛奥莎开始上轨道
Garage is solid. Diosa's picking up.
帮会布置都计划好了
We got the okay to demo the clubhouse.
现在在添置各样东西
We're fielding some bids on the rebuilds now.
好
Good.
色情工作室马上就好了 兄弟
Porn studio is almost ready, brother.
莱拉在联♥系♥全部以前卡拉卡拉的女孩
Lyla's tracking down all the Caracara girls.
还起了新名字
And the new name cleared.
红树林有限公♥司♥现在开业了
Red Woody Incorporated is now open for business.
我从未真正想过坐这个位置
I never really wanted this chair.
我想自己部分潜意识知道这会发生
I guess some part of me knew it would happen, but I always
但我总是惧它的代价
dreaded the weight of it.
要承担的责任
The responsibility.
真♥相♥是 我很难做出正确的选择
The truth is I can barely make the right choices for myself.
我尝试过把帮派带上我认为的正轨
I've been trying to take this club in a direction I thought made sense.
让我们远离所有非法活动
To move us away from all the outlaw shit.
但那没成功
That hasn't worked.
我想我可能想为我所做的一切破事赎罪吧
I think some part of me was trying to buy back all the bad shit I've done.
我伤害过的人
The people I've hurt.
那是虚伪的道歉
That's a false pardon.
这是危险的
It's dangerous.
而且是自私的
And it's selfish.
约翰·特勒做了同样的事情
JT did the same thing.
而那些抉择毁掉了我老爸的一切
And those choices took away everything from my old man.
他的家人和他的帮派地位
His family and his patch.
我已经失去了我爱的女人
I already lost the woman I love.
我不想再失去我的帮派
I'm not gonna lose my club.
对我来说 要继续我们必须做的事情
For me to move forward with all the things we now have to do,
我需要知道大家没有任何疑惑
I need to know this table has no doubts.
没有错误信任
No mistrust.
在做各位愿意为了彼此
That every single one of you would kill or die for the man
出生入死 如果你没有这种感觉
next to him, and if you don't feel that way
最好现在说出来
now's the time to speak up.
我们都同意 兄弟
We're all in, brother.
我们爱你
We love you.
我们信任你
We trust you.
任何需要随时开口
Tell us what you need.
# 小狮子对任何感兴趣的事情都不抗拒 #
Lion cubs play with anything that arouses their interest
老天!
Jesus!
你告诉温迪是我帮你躲开帮派的?
You told Wendy I was hiding you from the club?
还说了什么?
What else?
- 还有帮派要我死 - 靠
- That they want me dead. - Shit.
她当时要赶我走
She was gonna kick me out.
以真♥相♥为条件我还可以留到今晚
I bought myself till tonight.
好的 看 我会 我会搞定温迪的
All right, look. I'll-I'll take care of Wendy.
还有 你 你不用今晚离开
And you're, and you're not gonna have to leave tonight, but you
但是也快得走了
got to go soon.
贾克斯出来了
Jax is out.
好的
All right.
我会想好办法的
I'll figure it out.
你都有过一周的时间想办法了 亲爱的
You've had over a week to figure it out, sweetheart.
我只是要从草药店里提点钱
I just have to get my cash from the weed shop.
不行 贾克斯让塔科马的人全天候盯着那里
No. Jax has got Tacoma sitting on it 24-7.
呃 我会凑些钱
Look, um... I'll pull together some cash.
只够你出城的花费
Just enough to get you out of town.
去爱达荷 蒙大拿
Go to Idaho, Montana,
或者任何没有帮派堂口的地方
somewhere there isn't a charter.
等风头过去了 我帮你从店里拿钱
Things'll calm down here and I'll get your money from Clear
然后寄给你
Passage, I'll send it to you.
好
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
有什么需要吗?
You need anything?
没有
No.
贾克斯怎么样?
How's Jax?
伤心
Sad.
你跟他说了什么?
What did you say to him?
我是说 你怎么还能说起塔拉?
I mean... how did you just have a conversation about Tara?
我不是心理变♥态♥的 祖斯
I'm not a psychopath, Juice.
我知道塔拉和艾利的事很可怕
I know what happened with Tara and Eli was awful.
我所做的 我知道那有多恐怖
What I did... I know how horrible that was.
但悲剧发生是因为我们想保护帮派
But it happened because we were both protecting the club.
贾克斯要去自首
Jax was turning himself in.
我当时根本不知道!
I didn't know that!
我根据自己知道的做了抉择
I made choices based on the truth I had.
你也是一样
So did you.
你做了其他任何成员会做的事
You did what any member would've done.
但你知道
But you know
如果贾克斯知道了
if Jax finds out
他不仅会失去妻子
not only will he have lost a wife
还会失去母亲
but he'll lose his mother.
亚伯和汤玛斯长大了
And Abel and Thomas will grow up
也永远不知道一个坚强女人的爱
never knowing the love of a strong woman.
我是维系这个家庭的唯一绳索
I am the only thread holding this family together.
这不只是为了保护你和我
This ain't about protecting you and me.
而是为了保护贾克斯和其他人
It's about protecting Jax and those boys.
因此我能直视他的眼睛
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表