让我单独跟贾克斯谈谈
Let me talk to Jax alone for a minute.
为什么警花搭档会在这儿? - 不知道
Any idea why Cagney and Lacey are here? - No.
她现在对情况了解多少?
Where are things at with her?
没变化
Same.
没更深的了解
No deeper.
我们亲爱的警长在这里干嘛?
What's our good sheriff doing here?
她带来了一些悲伤的消息
She came to deliver some sad news.
亨利·林
Henry Lin.
我们听说了 - 哦
Yeah, we heard. - Oh.
我到那儿之前就出事了
That happened before I got there.
那不是我去见祖斯的原因
That's not why I went to see Juice.
好吧 天知道是真是假
Well, I guess we'll never know.
我们没有录影带
There's no video tape.
贾克斯
Jax.
我 呃… 我刚和爽哥通过话
I, uh… I just got off the phone with Hap
伽玛打了查基 她开了辆蓝色福特走了
Gemma just slugged Chucky, then she took off in a blue Ford.
到底怎么回事 兄弟?
What the hell's going on, brother?
我需要你打电♥话♥给我妈 让她来这里见你
I need you to call my mom, have her meet you here.
告诉她你要跟她私聊
Tell her you need to talk to her in private.
为什么? 伽玛怎么了?
Why? What's going on with Gemma?
是家庭事务 - 哦
It's family business. - Oh.
或许你忘了我们的小约定
Maybe you forgot our little deal.
我不会再帮你和帮派了
I'm done helping you and the club.
这跟塔拉有关
This is about Tara.
哦 如果你真在意塔拉
Oh, if you gave a shit about Tara
或许你会少花点时间做混混
maybe you'd spend a little less time being a thug
多花点时间做父亲
and a little more time being a dad.
注意你的措辞 老头子
You need to watch your mouth, old man.
哦 你想怎样? 杀了我吗?
Oh, yeah? What are you gonna do? You gonna kill me, huh?
你打算那么做吗?
Is that what you're gonna do?
把我加到你的死亡统计里? 嗯?
Add me to your body count? Huh?
哦 你猜怎么着? 也许我该上拖车
Oh, you know what? Maybe I should go into my trailer
待在厨房♥里 等着别人把叉子插♥进♥我的脑袋
stay in the kitchen and wait for somebody to come along and stick a fork in my head.
哦
Oh!
老天 杰克
Jesus Christ, Jackie.
走吧
Let's go.
天啊 韦恩 - 啊 啊
Jesus. Wayne. - Unh. Unh.
你还好吗? - 是的 我还好
Are you all right? - Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine.
这他妈到底是怎么回事?
What the hell was that about?
我不知道
I don't know.
在我搞清楚前
But until I do,
我希望特勒不要上街乱晃 伤害别人
I want Teller off the streets so no one else gets hurt.
给特勒下全面通缉
Put out an APB on Teller.
理由是殴打他人
For assault.
到底怎么了?
What is going on?
天杀的 照做就行 赶快
Goddamn it. Go ahead, do it.
拜托你照做
Please, do it.
嘿 你去哪里了?
Hey. Where you been?
今早有些疯狂
Crazy morning.
奎因和莫特兹正在找你
Quinn and Montez were here looking for you.
他们没说原因
They wouldn't say why.
怎么了 妈妈?
What's up, mama?
就是和帮派间有些事儿
Just something's going down with the club.
我需要和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
我正在黛奥莎
I'm over here at Diosa.
我要私下说
Need some privacy.
你能来见我吗?
Can you meet me?
拜托 是要事
Please, it's important.
我会给你地址
I'll give you the address.
好的 等等
Okay, hold on.
哇 我真是受欢迎
Wow, I'm a popular guy.
坐下
Sit down.
我知道你和这里的AB相处很愉快
Understand you're getting pretty cozy with the AB in here.
是啊
Yeah.
可以这么说
That's one way to put it.
你想怎样?
What do you want?
亨利·林的事让人唏嘘 是吧?
It's a shame about Henry Lin, huh?
嗯
Yeah. Well
没人能长生不死 对吧?
no one lives forever, right?
我们想知道你上午和特勒说了什么
We need to know what you talked about with Teller this morning.
看录影带啊
Watch the tape.
别这么混♥蛋♥ - 相信我
Don't be an asshole. - Trust me
我在这里只能是个被爆菊的混♥蛋♥
all I am in here is someone's asshole.
你跟贾克斯说了什么?
What did you tell Jax?
事实
The truth.
为什么他要找伽玛?
Why is he looking for Gemma?
伽玛知道真♥相♥
Gemma knows the truth.
关于?
About?
关于所有事
About everything.
伽玛知道一切真♥相♥
Gemma knows every truth
所有谎言和秘密里隐藏的真♥相♥
behind every lie inside every secret.
她才是守门人
She's the gatekeeper.
听我说 祖斯
Listen to me, Juice.
如果你有任何关于塔拉的线索 你就还有机会
If you know anything about Tara, you've got a chance here.
有机会 - 我没机会了
A chance to... - I have no chance.
你们也没有
Neither do you.
你们蠢得忽略了就在眼前的线索
Your heads are shoved so far up your asses you can't see what's right in front of you.
是吗 如果你不想菊花里再被塞东西
Yeah, and if you're tired of things getting shoved up your ass,
我们可以帮忙
maybe we can help.
不过我们需要一点配合
But we're gonna need some cooperation.
已经不重要了 警长
It doesn't matter anymore, sheriff.
我已经完了
I'm all done.
太迟了
It's too late.
对所有人都是
For all of us.
查理在哪里? - 查理先生不在这里
Where's Charlie? - Mr. Charlie is not here.
他在哪儿?
Where is he?
我想他在码头
At the port, I think.
他应该很快就回来
He should be back soon.
我们等他
We'll wait.
给爽哥和鼠哥打电♥话♥
Call Happy and Rat,
看他们有没有伽玛的消息
see if they have anything on Gemma.
杰克你得告诉我们这到底怎么回事
Jackie, you've gotta tell us what the hell this is all about.
我会的 我只想跟我妈妈谈谈 确认一些事情
I will. I just need to speak to my mother, confirm a few things
然后我会跟所有人解释 别再问我了
and then I'll bring everyone up to speed. Don't ask me again.
好
Okay.
我们会联♥系♥爽哥
We'll call Hap.
嘿
Hey.
你在这里干什么?
What are you doing here?
我是在那个房♥子里出生的
I was born in that house.
没错 露丝不喜欢医院
Yeah. Rose didn't like hospitals.
她请了个助产妇或是看护妇
She used a midwife or a witch woman.
很老式的那种
Something medieval.
那儿是爸爸的教区
That was Dad's parish.
是吗?
Yeah?
发生什么了 伽玛?
What's going on, Gem?
我父亲总想要个大家庭
My dad always wanted a big family.
但是露丝
But Rose
我认为她不是真想要孩子
I don't think she really wanted kids.
我弟弟死了以后 她就这么离开了
And after my baby brother died, she just checked out.
我等不及成为母亲了
I couldn't wait to be a mom.
我想要一大堆儿子
I wanted a dozen sons.
那没能实现
That didn't happen.
经历了汤马斯和我的心脏问题
After Thomas and my heart thing
约翰不想再冒险
John didn't wanna take the risk.
但是我从没放弃过贾克斯
But I never quit on Jax.
哪怕是一分钟
Not for a minute.
我生命中的一切
Everything in my life
差不多都毁了
pretty much torched.
我恨学校
I hated school
我不是个很好的妻子
I wasn't a very good wife.
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表