All right, cool.
那个狗头简直疯了 格林
That dot-head is batshit crazy, G.
上次他差点弄断我的手 - 像那样?
He almost broke my arm the last time. - Like that?
靠 格林 - 嗯? 他就是那样做的?
Shit, G.- Yeah? Is that what he did?
是的 告诉我 疼吗?
Yes. Tell me, does it hurt?
疼!嗷
Yes! Ow.
哦 不 宝贝 看 一点都不疼
Oh, no, baby. See? It don't hurt.
它只会让你更坚强
What it does is it makes you stronger.
看 那个伊朗人 他在为你能变强祈祷
See, that Iranian, he is paying for the privilege of making you stronger.
看 我其他的女孩 看 她们应付不了
See, now my other girls, see, they can't handle that.
她们不像你勇敢
They ain't brave like you.
她们没什么特别的 对吧?
They ain't special, are they?
不 看 那是我的花魁
No. See, that's my champion.
我的黄金女孩
My golden girl.
我的迷人女郎
My Winsome, lose none.
来吧 宝贝 是谁干得一口好活? 嘿嘿嘿
Come on, baby, who puts the O in "ho"? Heh,heh,heh.
我 - 是谁干得一口好活?
I do. - Who puts the O in "ho"?
我 - 没错 那才乖
I do. - That's right. See, that's my girl.
我完美的玩家
My perfect player.
我不想再听你说不想接客了
I don't wanna hear no more talk about you refusing customers.
看到这些肢体了吗?
See these limbs?
它们太珍贵了
They are way too precious.
对吧
Right?
嗯 对不起 我
Yeah. I'm sorry. I--
不好意思 孩子们
Excuse me, kids.
打扰了
Sorry to interrupt,
但我在找一个叫亚当·格林巴拉特的人
but I'm looking for a guy called Adam Greenblat.
你知道哪里能找到他吗?
Do you know where I can find him?
我没听说过
Never heard of him.
叫海登姆的牧师有听过吗?
How about a pastor named Haddem?
你听说过?
You heard of him?
问错人了
Wrong tribe.
你们这些皮衣娃快骑上你们的摩托车给我滚
Why don't you leather boys hop back up on your scooters and get the hell off my block?
靠
Shit.
你还好吗? 嘿
Are you okay? Hey!
嘿! 混♥蛋♥!
Hey! Asshole!
嘿 嘿 嘿!
Hey, hey, hey!
走开!别碰我!- 嘘嘘嘘!
Just get off! Get off of me! - Shh! Shh! Shh!
闭嘴 我没想伤害你 嘘
Shut up. I'm not gonna hurt you. Shh.
嘿 她可能需要整理一下
Hey, maybe she wants to clean up a little bit.
得在好的环境下才有效率啊
You know, work in a nicer environment.
你叫什么 宝贝
What's your name, darling?
我们会给你好处的
We've got an offer to make you.
文森
Winsome.
名字真好听
That's lovely.
别这么刻薄
Don't be mean.
我们得找到绿袖
We need to find Greensleeves.
我们就是问点事
We just want some information.
是吗 如果我告诉你的话 他会把我嘴撕烂
Yeah? If I give it to you, he'll cut my lips off.
我猜这样不利于做生意吧
Guess that'd be bad for business, eh?
你能给我什么好处
What's your offer?
让你不用站街了
Get you off the street.
赚更多钱
More money.
有个更好的老板
Nicer employer.
"黛奥莎三陪女"
"Diosa Escorts"?
我不是那种带到影院 给你口的姑娘
I'm not really the girl you take to the opera before I swallow your cock.
我们大部分姑娘都在室内上班
Well, most of our girls work in-house.
你得有自己的日程表
You get to set your own schedule.
还可以选你愿意服侍的顾客
Choose the guys you wanna work with.
没错
That's right.
犯了错也没人撕你的嘴
And ain't no one cutting your lips off for making a mistake.
那就是说 你们给我拉皮条
So, what, you'd be my pimp?
我们是你老板
Your employer.
谁要是对你不恭不敬 就把他胳膊打折
Who'd break anyone's arm they so much as lay a hand on you.
这还不错
That's kind of sweet.
我们人都很好
Yeah, we're all very sweet.
说吧 宝贝 我们到哪能找到犹太皮条客
Come on, darling, where can we find the Jew pimp?
文森 我们现在就能带你离开这
Winsome, we'll get you out of here right now.
你再也不用和他打交道了
You will never have to deal with him again.
我不想违背你们的意愿 但是犹太人这事
Not to sound anti-semantic, but the whole Jew thing
我觉得有点扯淡
I think it's kind of bullshit.
他包皮都要长过膝盖了
He's got a foreskin that almost reaches his knees.
我们肯定要好好留意一下
We'll be sure to keep an eye out for that.
说吧 我们在哪能找到他 宝贝
Tell us where we can find him, sweetheart.
现在 我现在就要
Now. I need it now.
你来不了是什么意思 我去取
What do you mean you can't get here? I'll pick it up.
对 没事 行了吧 我现在就要
Yeah. It don't matter, all right? I need it.
你认识这些人吗
Do you know these guys?
从这滚出去 滚出去
Get the hell out, man. Get the hell out!
我们只要那部有牧师照片的手♥机♥
We just want the phone with the pastor.
我去你♥妈♥的♥ 你们怎么找到我的
All I want you to do is suck my dick. How the hell did you find me?
那都不重要 - 我会把她喉咙割开的
Don't matter. - I will slit her throat wide open.
怎么 你觉得我会在乎一个你的吸毒婊♥子♥
What, you think I give a shit about one of your strung-out whores?
他为什么这么生气
Why is he so mad?
噢 逊爆了
Oh. That sucks.
该睡觉了 亲爱的
Time for a nap, love.
起来 - 晚安
Get up. - Night-night.
起来
Get up!
有牧师照片的手♥机♥呢 放哪了
Phone with the preacher, where is it?
在桌子上 桌上的安卓手♥机♥就是
It's on the table. The Android on the table.
谁告诉你的 文森吗?
Who talked to you, huh? Was it Winsome?
那个疯女人 她告诉你们的
That weak little crazy skank. She cave on me?
是这个
Got it.
我不知道你们是谁 但我会查出来的
I don't know who you guys are, but I'm gonna find you.
你们的宗教里是不是有
Isn't there some kind of rule in your religion
关于纹身和自杀的教义
about tattoos and suicide?
上不了天堂之类的?
Can't get into heaven or something?
是的 还不能和家人合葬在一起
Yeah, you can't be buried with your family.
我他妈可不在乎
Like I give a shit.
那还挺酷的
Yeah, that's cool.
不!
No!
这么自杀可不怎么体面啊
That was a very sloppy suicide.
是吗?
Yeah?
但成功了啊 他死了
It worked. He's dead.
也是
Aye.
他那个吸毒小妞怎么办?
What about his junk mate?
她什么都记不起来的
She ain't gonna remember shit.
再会
Shalom.
感谢你帮忙
Appreciate you helping out.
这个月可挺难熬啊 老兄
Been a rough month, man.
是啊
Yeah.
我希望你能买♥♥下我的产权 贾克斯
I want you to buy me out, Jax.
为什么
Why?
你说呢?
Why do you think?
听着 老兄 我知道有很多事我都没办好
Look, man, I know I haven't dealt with all this stuff very well.
不 不是那样
No, it's not that.
我应该相信直觉
I should've listened to my gut.
几个月前退出去就对了
Walked away a few months ago.
一切都会平息的 尼罗
It's all gonna calm down, Nero.
你看 林完蛋了
Look, Lin's gone.
我们和玛雅人关系还不错
We're good with the Mayans.
我也在和奥格斯商量
I'm making shit right with August.
生意都照旧啊 我保证 - 你保证
It's gonna be business as usual, I promise. - You promise.
抱歉 兄弟 这话我听过很多次了
Sorry, mano. I've heard that a few times.
我知道
I know.
要搭车吗?
Need a lift?
不了 我等车来
No. I'll wait for the flatbed.
好吧
Okay
我得带她去黛奥莎
I should get her over to Diosa.
不用急
There's no rush.
绿袖不会再伤害她了
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表