White boys and colored folk rolling together.
天啊 天啊
Lordy lordy.
好吧 你知道 干吗不我们一起骑 弗林特?
Yeah, you know, why don't you come ride with us, Flint?
哦 见鬼 对了
Oh, shit, that's right.
你♥他♥妈♥没有腿
You got no damn legs.
真的? 哇哦
Really? Wow.
我只是以为他 因为腿异常短所以个子矮
I just thought he was, like,incredible short with very small feet.
没错 还有个跟你妈妈的屁♥眼♥味道一样的大屌♥
Yeah, and a big dick that still smells like your mama's ass.
屁♥眼♥美妙而紧致 哈?
It's a nice, tight ass, though, huh?
我进我妈妈的里面太多次了
I've been up inside my mother's shitter so many times she used
她都喊我做灌肠小子
to call me little Alex enema.
你们这些变♥态♥和白人跟屁虫
There a reason why freak show and the Oreo bikers
浪费我时间想干吗
are taking up my time?
我这边死了一个人 重伤了两个 就因为某人
I got one man dead, two in critical care 'cause someone
开一辆蓝色的老式雪佛兰把他们撞倒了
ran them off the road in an old blue Impala.
道上都说开车的是东德帮的人
And people on the street said the guys driving the car were East Dub Crew.
道上瞎传的
People are wrong.
鼠哥打电♥话♥
That was Rat.
杰克小子出来了
Jackie boy is out.
但是听着 他要我们马上去开会
But listen, he needs us round the table now.
这边可能还要点时间
This may take a minute.
我不是说这是某种制裁 但确实发生了
I ain't saying it was sanction,but it happened.
我得知道是谁干的
I need to know who it was.
不知道 我去打听打听
No idea. I'll ask around.
要我说就从这些婊♥子♥开刀
I say we start with these pussies.
他们什么都不知道
They don't know nothing.
我没时间等了
I don't have time for this shit.
听着 矮墩墩 我们也不想就此开战
Listen, stumpy, we don't want this to jump off any more
但是如果不是你们的人做的 就请你告诉我们
than you do, but if it wasn't your crew, just point us to the
车子或者车上的人 哈?
car and the driver, huh?
我又不是万事通 呆鸟 自己找去
I ain't AAA, shithead. Find it yourself.
好啦 我们推进一下 好吗 孩子们?
All right, let's just move this along, shall we, boys?
我们懂了
We get it.
你不想告诉我们
You're not gonna tell us.
我们知道你在说谎
We know you're lying.
形势紧张了 然后我们就这样
Things get heated, then we get here.
哟 哟 哟 哟
Yo, yo, yo, yo, yo.
- 啊 啊 啊 啊 - 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿
- Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah. - Hey, hey, hey, hey.
你们几个黑人小弟 建议你们把枪放下
You black fellas over there,I suggest you put your guns down.
该死
Damn.
还有谁想这个下场?
Anybody else want to go rolling down the ramp?
现在 我的小残废
Now, my little crippled friend,
我再问你一次
I'm gonna ask you one more time.
是谁开了那辆撞死我们兄弟的车?
Who was driving the Impala that took out our brothers?
抱歉 伙计
Sorry, man.
你说的话我一句都听不懂
I can't understand a goddamn word you're saying.
你们听得懂这爱尔兰乡下佬在说什么吗?
You guys got any idea what Clan McDouchebag is talking about?
停车 伙计!
Stop the bike, man!
停车!
Stop it!
停车!
Stop it!
抱歉
Sorry about that.
得加速进程
Had to speed up the process.
贾克斯刚从郡监狱出来
Jax just got out of county.
咻咻
Zoom, zoom.
谢谢 妈
Thanks, Mom.
别客气 宝贝
Of course, baby.
直接回汽修厂
Head straight to TM.
如果你要去其他地方 带上一个塔科马的人
Take one of the Tacoma guys if you go anywhere.
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I know.
欢迎回来
I welcome you.
你♥他♥妈♥在逗我?
Are you shitting me?
你在这里干什么?
What are you doing here?
我是在找奇博斯和鲍比
I'm just looking for Chibs or Bobby.
我是想要贾克斯的信息
I just want to get Jax's info.
我想和他谈谈
I want to talk to him.
他刚出来 而且这想法不大好
He's out, and that is not a good idea.
伽玛 我只是想帮忙
Gemma, I just want to help.
我想他知道这点
I want him to know that.
今天不行
Not today.
孩子们在哪里?
Where are the boys staying?
我家里
My house.
好吧 我可以等贾克斯去看孩子的时候找他聊
Well, I guess I could talk to Jax when he comes to see them.
既然你把我的房♥子给祖斯住了
I'll be staying with you now
我得和你待一起
that you sublet my place to Juice.
他说了些什么?
What'd he tell you?
他说因为某些原因在躲开帮派
That he's hiding from the club, and for some reason,
你在帮他 原谅我说句不好听的话
you're helping him, which forgive me if this sounds
这好像不合规矩
harsh feels way out of character.
死的人够多了
There's been enough death.
我真的很遗憾
I'm really sorry.
真的
Really sorry.
你要我来处理吗?
Want me to take care of this?
奇博斯 没事 我来
Chibs, it's okay. I got it.
楼上见
I'll meet you upstairs.
靠
Shit.
你在这里干嘛?
What are you doing here?
我只是想跟你谈谈
I just want to talk to you.
我以为你还在戒毒所
I thought you were in rehab.
我出来了
I checked out.
是我叫她来的
Look, I told her to come.
我知道该先等你出来再说 但是我需要帮忙
I know I should've waited till you got out, but I needed help.
只是想有人帮忙照顾孩子
It's just about helping the boys.
跟她谈谈?
Talk to her?
塔拉的事我很遗憾
I'm so sorry about Tara.
最近一周我都在尝试理解这种恐惧
I spent the last week or so trying to wrap my head around that horror.
这不是你的问题
It's not your problem.
我不是来评判你的 贾克斯
I'm not here to judge you, Jax, or to insert myself
也不是想强行插入亚伯的生活
into Abel's life.
老实说 在这点上
Honestly, at this point,
我不在乎他知不知道我是他生母
I don't care if he ever knows I'm his mom.
伽玛说得对 我只是想确保他平安幸福
Gemma's right. I just want to make sure he's happy and safe.
对汤玛斯也一样
And Thomas, too.
就让我帮忙吧
Just let me help.
你去和伽玛谈吧
Work it out with Gemma.
好的
Okay.
我叔叔是ILW的店铺管♥理♥员♥
My uncle is a shop steward for the ILW.
可以管进出码头的所有东西
Has access to everything coming and going out of the port.
就是说我们可以走水路运货
Which means we can use water to move product.
避开高速公路
Keep that shit off the highway.
嗯 聪明
Yeah, that's smart.
嘿 你们都知道
Hey, you all know
要运任何东西出斯托克顿港口
that anything moves out of Stockton Port, it's
都得经过波拉斯基吧
got to go through Barosky.
我们会确保有他的份的
We'll make sure he gets his piece.
对 暂时
Yeah, for now.
但波拉斯基这个人
But Barosky,
跟其他肮脏的条子一样 草率又贪婪
he's like all those dirty cops... careless and greedy.
某个节骨眼上 他会得寸进尺
At some point, he's gonna push too far.
哟 那是孔雀打来的
Yo, that was Peacock.
警局把特勒放了 他在回家路上
D.A. cut Teller loose. He's on his way home.
打给林 告诉他
Call Lin and let him know.
我去查一下贾克斯在哪里
I'll go check out where Jax is at.
- 再见 - 再见
- Orale. - Orale.
嘿 我们很感谢你们横插一只脚进来
Hey, we appreciate you stepping in the middle of this, huh.
我不是政♥治♥家 但是 也许我可以
I ain't no politician, but, uh, maybe I could help
帮忙想办法怎么保全我们自己
put something together that keeps us all whole.
是啊 但是如果你不行呢?
Yeah, but what if you can't?
那对我们来说会糟糕得不行
Then it's gonna get messy, ese. For all of us.
你没问题吧?
Are you okay with that?
奥索和他的手下
See, Oso and his crew,
他们都很担心你是不是忠心的
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表