为做♥爱♥还是为报信?
For the sex or the heads-up?
为报信
For the heads-up.
做♥爱♥应该是你感谢我
You should be thanking me for the sex.
哦 嘿 我听说地检正努力要跟林谈条件
Oh, hey. I hear the DA's getting pressure to offer Lin a deal.
让他交代
Get him to flip.
关于黑帮的事?
On the Triads?
我怀疑
I doubt it.
肯定是本地事务
It's gotta be local.
电♥话♥是从奥克兰市政打过来的
Call came from the Oakland City Council.
见鬼
Shit.
你觉得他们是想让林交代帮派的事吗?
You think they're trying to get Lin to give up the MC?
我得走了
I gotta go.
这是第一次意识到他不可能永远是我的
That was the first time I realized he wasn't gonna be mine forever.
他从来没说太多他的感受
He never said much about how he felt.
但我可以看出来
But I could tell.
这不仅仅是青春期冲动或者
It wasn't just a teenage crush or
他那么爱你
He loved you so much.
那永远不会改变
That never changed.
抱歉 夫人 你不能在这里抽烟
Excuse me, ma'am. You can't smoke in here.
这是个卡车司机站点 不是吗?
It's a trucker joint, ain't it?
是的 但你不能抽烟
Yeah, but you can't smoke.
咖啡呢?
What about coffee?
那个允许吗?
Is that allowed?
当然
Sure.
你还好吗? 想要我找人帮忙吗?
Are you okay? You want me to call someone?
是的
Yeah.
那个给我倒咖啡的人
The guy who's gonna pour my coffee.
明白了
Got it.
嘿 -
Hey -
抱歉
Sorry.
昨晚不好过
Long night.
我明白
I get it.
你想吃点东西吗? 丹麦蓝莓是自♥制♥的
You want something to eat? The blueberry Danish are homemade.
好 听起来不错
Yeah. That sounds good.
好的
Okay.
你叫什么名字 亲爱的?
What's your name, sweetheart?
歌♥蒂
Gurtty
谢谢你 歌♥蒂 - 不客气
Thank you, Gurtty. - Sure.
# 两天 两年太快了 #
Two days, two years Too fast
# 我们可以重回过去 #
We can get back down
# 回到我们原来的地方 #
Down where we belong
贾瑞知道是谁吗?
Does Jarry know who?
不 只知道压力是来自奥克兰市政厅
No, just that pressure's coming from Oakland City Council.
一定是奥格斯
Gotta be August.
你真觉得林会交代吗?
You really think Lin would turn?
经历过我们对他做的事情?
After what we just did to him?
马克斯有那个动机?
Marks has that kind of pull?
他已经得到了蒲伯的人马
He's got access to Pope's weight.
我是说 他得证明他自己 但是
I mean, he's gotta prove himself, but
我们怎样能阻止发生这种屁事?
How do we stop that shit from happening?
告诉那些公务人员奥格斯·马克斯
By showing the upstanding suits that August Marks
不过是批着蒲伯外衣的贪心的混球
is just a greedy thug in Pope's clothing.
我们应该出发了 兄弟
We should head out, brother.
是啊
Yeah.
你干吗不跟我们一起走?
Why don't you ride with us?
到哪? - 纳粹巫师那里
Where to? - Nazi powwow.
我是说 你可能得躲在公交车后面
I mean, you may have to hide in the back of the bus.
很酷 我们继续戴着白头盔
That's cool. We'll just keep our white hoods on.
走吧
Come on.
我们听说你在找几个墨西哥人来打扫
We heard you were looking for a few Mexicans to help clean up.
不 伙计 我觉得我们已经处理好了
No, man. I think we got it covered.
不如请姑娘们先出去怎样?
Why don't you ask the ladies to step out?
黛奥莎的人 去厨房♥等等
Diosas, go wait in the kitchen.
是吗? - 没事
Yeah? - It's okay.
我只是在这里工作 马可斯
I'm just working here, Marcus.
是啊 我也是 朋友
Yeah. Me too, me se.
今早我在找你 - 是吗 什么事?
I was looking for you this morning. - Yeah. Why's that?
让你知道林出了什么事
To let you know what went down with Lin.
我知道他出了什么事
I know what went down.
他带着两公斤海♥洛♥因♥被捕了
He got busted with two kilos of heroin.
波拉斯基的警♥察♥
Barosky's cops.
混乱之子的人陷害了他
The Sons set him up.
你知道情况吗?
You know anything about that?
我知道一切 你也是
I know all about it, so do you.
林杀了特勒的妻子
Lin killed Teller's wife.
伽玛看见了中国帮的人那天晚上离开贾克斯家
Gemma saw the Chinese leaving Jax's house that night.
很方便嘛 你的婊♥子♥是唯一的目击者 哈?
Convenient your bitch is the only witness, huh?
你应该告诉你的丧家犬
You should tell your junkyard dog,
如果他再做那样的评论
he makes another comment like that
我会帮他划一道新的笑容
I'm gonna cut him a new smile.
我现在应该干什么 尼罗? 哈?
What am I supposed to do now, Nero? Huh?
林坐在那儿给我下了份最后通牒 伙计
Lin sat there and gave me an ultimatum, man.
要么是我把贾克斯交给他
Either I bring him Jax
或者是他杀了我然后盯上我的孩子
or he was gonna kill me and go after my kid.
那就是我的问题
So it was my problem.
我不会让你牵扯进来的 马可斯
I wasn't gonna bring you into that, Marcus.
我相信特勒 我不是说他的做法是对的 但是
I believe Teller. I'm not saying how he went about it was right, but
我总得要做选择 对吧?
I had to make a choice, Que no?
所以我做了
And I did.
我认识你很久了 老兄
I've known you a long time, carnal.
但是这可以视作对我的人的背叛
But this reads as betrayal to my crew.
我得要相应的处理
I gotta handle it accordingly.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
你得跟我们走吗 哈?
You're coming with us, huh?
你带他走 - 去哪?
You drive him. - Where?
到我办公室
To my office.
嘿 别把事情更加复杂化 哈?
Hey, don't make this harder than it already is, huh?
我们走
Let's go.
唷 要不你在这儿等等
Yo. Why don't you wait here.
我们不用太久 - 好的
We shouldn't be too long. - All right.
好 好 好嘛
Well, well, well.
你有没有再带个警♥察♥护卫?
Did you bring another police escort?
就我们几个坏家伙
Just us bad guys.
我们跟警♥察♥没有关系
We had nothing to do with the sheriffs.
当然 你打倒了他们
Of course, you gunned them down,
所以现在他们成了所有人的麻烦
so now they're everyone's problem.
我们听说那婊♥子♥活下来了
We hear the bitch lived.
是啊 真不幸
Yeah. Unfortunately.
但她情况很严重 没法说话
But she is critical and not talking.
要是她说了呢?
And if she does?
要是她说了
Well, if she does
那我们就搞定她
then we'll take care of her.
你跟塔利谈过了? - 是的
Did you talk to Tully? - Yeah.
中国佬怎么偷的你的海♥洛♥因♥?
How the hell did the Chinks steal your heroin?
呃 呃 实际上 那是他们的海♥洛♥因♥
Uh uh. Technically, it was their heroin.
他们只是偷回去
They just stole it back.
现在他归圣华金地检了
Now it belongs to the San Joa DA.
瞧 我们会补偿的 伙计
Look. We wanna make this right, man.
我们可以卖♥♥给你们枪
We can sell you guns.
要多少有多少
As many as you want.
现在 瞧
Now, see.
我做毒品的 不是军♥火♥
I deal drugs not gats.
黑人和墨西哥人垄断了海♥洛♥因♥
Niggers and wetbacks got a chokehold on heroin.
你答应我们两公斤的
You promised us two keys.
那个毒品已经到手了
That H fell into our laps.
我们向塔利保证按他的要求给他
We did Tully a solid by sending it his way.
而他早就根据那份保证做了安排
And he's already made arrangements based on that solid.
什么 在牢里的保证金? - 是啊
What, credit in Stockton? - Yeah.
很多事情都已经进行中了 - 老天爷
Set in motion a lot of favors. - Jesus Christ.
是丹尼
That was Danny.
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表