混乱之子前情概要:
Previously on Sons of Anarchy:
奥格斯在拖延时间 伙计
August is spinning out, man.
他害怕协议签署期间道上不太平
He's afraid the streets are gonna blow up as he's trying to close this deal.
这是项巨大的政♥府♥安居项目
It's a huge government housing project.
就是那个他的合伙人失踪的那个?
Is that the one where his partner's MIA?
没错 海登姆
Yeah. Haddem.
他是派尔德蒙神恩堂的牧师
He's a pastor over at Piedmont Grace.
那个连裤♥袜♥的传教士 - 没错
The panty hose preacher. - Yup.
那么 你要我们做什么?
So, what do you need from us?
找他老婆 劳崔莎
The wife, Loutreesha.
他要我签字 让他成为合伙人
He wants me to sign off, making him a partner.
她不能就这么交给那些匪类
She can't just hand it over to some gangsters.
你们想要活着她就得这么做
She can if she wants you two alive.
我的帮派想要我死
My club wants me dead.
我得去墨西哥
I need to get to Mexico.
你凭什么认为我会帮你?
What makes you think I'd help you?
我会告诉你任何你想要的关于萨门克罗情报
I'll give any intel you want on Samcro.
地检在施压要跟林谈条件
The DA's getting pressure to offer Lin a deal.
你觉得他们想要让林
Think they're trying to get Lin
出♥卖♥♥♥帮派吗? - 见鬼 我得走了
to give up the MC? - Shit. I gotta go.
出什么事了? - 祖斯失控了
What happened? - Juice freaked.
没道理啊 如果你出♥卖♥♥♥他
Don't make sense. If you ratted him out
贾克斯就会发现你在帮他
Jax would find out you helped him.
为什么不重要
It don't matter why.
他下不了手 - 就这次吧
He couldn't pull the trigger. - This time.
地检知道林跟帮派最近有过节
DA knows Lin's been warring with the MC.
我们靠这个把他跟塔拉的谋杀案联♥系♥在一起
This is how we tie him to Tara's murder.
我不跟警♥察♥谈交易
I'm not talking to the cops.
要么你告诉贾瑞要么我去
You tell Jarry or I do.
阿尔瓦雷斯想要谈谈
Alvarez wants to talk.
我们手上有个你们想找的人
We got someone you've been looking for.
见鬼 这什么情况?
Shit. What the hell is this?
他突然现身店门口
Showed up at the store wanting to trade club secrets
想要用帮派的机密换取去墨西哥的机票
for a ticket to Puerto Vallarta.
大动作啊 你想要什么?
Big move. What do you want?
枪♥支♥的生意
I want the gun business.
那我要的可就不仅仅是祖斯了
I'd need more than just Juice.
还有什么?
How much more?
让AB在监狱的生意分一杯羹
Give the AB a piece of the prison trade.
了结跟塔利的旧债 让他在监狱卖♥♥货
Takes care of a debt to Tully. Let him distribute in Stockton.
你跟泰勒瓜分毒品生意 对半来
You split Lin's heroin turf with Tyler, 50-50.
那怎么应付马克斯?
How do we handle Marks?
我们做掉他 一起
We take him out. Together.
林估计会在这儿开始接受审判 违反假释条例
Lin will most likely start his sentence here. Parole violations.
我需要接近他
I'm gonna need access to him.
我们要不到时候再说
Why don't we burn that cross when we get to it.
有一点要澄清 即使我们不能达成协议
For the record, if we couldn't make a deal,
我也决不会跟叛徒做交易
I would've never made one with a rat.
谢谢你 兄弟
Thank you, brother.
对不起
I'm sorry.
约翰·特勒 93年11月13日
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
戒♥严♥结束了 - 是啊 很好
Lockdown's over. - Yeah. That's good.
你送亚伯去学校了?
Did you take Abel to school?
是的 他不想去
Yeah. He didn't wanna go.
我放下他的时候他没事
He was okay by the time I dropped him off,
但他看上去真的 我不好说
but he seems really... I don't know.
有情况
Something's up.
他好像越来越疏远大家
He seems more distant every day.
他会没事的
He'll be fine.
嘿
Hey.
发生什么了?
What's going on?
你今早看见贾克斯或者哪个伙计了吗?
You see Jax or any of the guys this morning?
没 昨晚起就没见过 怎么了?
No. Not since last night. Why?
他们抓到祖斯了
They have Juice.
见鬼 怎么会? - 不重要了
Shit. How? - Doesn't matter.
你觉得他会出♥卖♥♥♥我们吗? - 我不知道
Do you think he told them about us? - I don't know.
瞧
Look.
祖斯的事 算到我头上
This shit with Juice, that's on me.
如果你想脱身 我来承担
If you wanna split, I get it.
不
No.
我受够了逃避了 伽玛
I'm done running, Gem.
我就在这儿
I'm here.
好 好的
Yeah. Okay.
我知道你有多努力
I know how hard you're trying.
他们也是
So do they.
好的 如果你收到什么消息 我会在修理厂
Okay. If you hear anything, I'll be at T-M.
如果祖斯告诉了贾克斯 你觉得他会怎么做?
If Juice did tell him, what do you think Jax will do?
老实说 我不知道
Honestly, I don't know.
这才是让我害怕的
That's what scares me.
警官受到枪击 请求支援
Officer taking fire, request for backup.
# 在这世间 独自穿行 #
Riding through this world all alone
# 上帝带走你的灵魂 你独自一人 #
God takes your soul You're on your own
# 乌鸦径直飞过 划出完美的线条 #
The crow flies straight a perfect line
# 在恶魔的床上 奄奄一息 #
On the devil's path until you die
# 此生如是 你必须直视 #
Gotta look this life in the eye
能跟你说会话儿吗? - 好
Can I bend your ear for a minute? - Yeah.
艾格利醒了
Eglee's awake.
好极了
That's great.
是啊 - 她说发生什么了吗?
Yeah. - She say what happened?
只对我说了
Only to me.
是什么?
Which was?
告诉我他们被伏击时谁在附近
Told me about who was there when they got ambushed.
但你得知道的是她不会说出去
But what you need to know is what she's not gonna say.
而你很确定吗?
And are you sure about that?
是的
Yeah.
只要她没被其他人盯上
As long as she's not in anybody's crosshairs.
尤其是那些看上去很纳粹的人
Especially the kind that look like swastikas.
她没有
She's not.
我要你保证
I need your word.
她什么事都不会出
Nothing is gonna happen to her.
那我就能保证她关于帮派的记忆维持模糊状态
Then I'll make sure her memory stays vague about the MC.
是你逼她这么说的?
Did you push her in that direction?
不
No.
孩子 她跟你是高中同学
She went to high school with you, son.
她爱这个地方
She loves this town.
只想让它安然无恙
Just wants it to stay whole.
我希望她也是
I want the same for her.
我很正式的说 我们跟这事完全无关
Well, for the record, we had nothing to do with what happened.
我一直都喜欢艾格利
I've always liked Eglee.
是啊
Yeah.
我明白
I get it.
那并不重要
Not that it matters.
有祖斯的消息吗?
Any word on Juice?
没有 据我所知 他还是失踪
No, as far as I know, he's still missing.
你要不到处转转
Why don't you stick around and watch.
鸡♥巴♥和面包圈将会是部大♥片♥
Cocks and Bagels is gonna be huge.
呵 呵 呵
Heh,heh,heh.
举起手来
Let me see your hands.
手放头上 马上
Hands on your head. Now.
马上
Do it now.
手放头上
Hands on your head.
把他按在地上
Take him to the ground.
好孩子 鼠哥
Good boy, Ratty.
是啊
Yeah.
你们几个立刻去皮尔德蒙
You guys head to Piedmont now.
是
Yep.
警♥察♥抓到祖斯了
CHP's got Juice.
没受伤
One piece.
我知道这风险很大
I know this is a big risk.
但这小子会按照吩咐做的
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表