他真的是个好人 格兰特
He's really a good man. Grant.
我儿子
My son.
最令人难受的事
That's the hardest thing.
是清楚我的软弱 致使他陷身暴♥力♥
Knowing my weakness has driven him to violence.
那不是他的本性
It's not his nature.
在家人需要的时候 我们会做那些
That's what we do when our family needs us.
平常不会做的事
Things we wouldn't do otherwise.
有些时候那是错的
Well, sometimes those things are a mistake.
一时冲动造成更多混乱
Impulse that just causes more chaos.
发生了什么不重要
Doesn't matter what happens.
重要的是行动的原因 那才有意义
It's why we did it. That's what counts.
温迪打来电♥话♥了
Wendy's on the house phone.
好
Yeah, okay.
集中精力解决眼前的事
Stay focused on what's in front of you.
赶快好起来
Get Well.
这样才能帮到你的孩子
That's how you help your boy.
看上去很安静啊
Looks quiet.
太安静了
Too quiet.
可能是革命工作放了一天假
Maybe the revolution took a day off.
天啊
Jesus!
你们他妈的为什么开枪?
What the hell are you shooting for?
我们只是想谈谈吉比·奥莱瑞的事
We just wanna talk. About Gib O'Leary.
我们和这的任何人都没有瓜葛
Hey! We got no beef with anyone in there.
他们好像不想谈啊 - 是啊
Whoa. Guess they don't feel like talking? - No.
现在该怎么办 杰克?
What do you wanna do now, Jackie?
是谁
Who's this?
妈? - 赶紧走!
Ma? - Get the hell out of there!
丹尼!
Denny!
把枪放下
Put it down.
你个蠢货
You stupid shithead.
把枪放下
Put it down.
现在外面五把枪都指着这个孩子
We got five guns pointed at a kid out here.
我们就是想谈谈
All we wanna do is talk.
我们不想伤到谁
We're not gonna hurt anyone.
放了那孩子 我就出来
Let the kid go, I'll come out.
你还没完全得到我的信任 老兄
You ain't exactly earned my trust yet, bro.
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
你放了他再说
Not until you let him go.
把枪放下 卡尔
Put down the gun, Carl.
我会趁你睡着阉了你 老家伙
I'll cut you in your sleep, old man.
过来 丹尼
Get over here, Denny.
抱歉 妈妈
Sorry, Mom.
进屋吧 - 混♥蛋♥ 差点把我们都害死
You get inside. - Asshole. Could've gotten us killed.
继续啊
Go ahead.
接着打啊
Hit him again.
蒂格
Tig.
你就是吉比的妈妈?
Are you Gib's mom?
对
Yeah.
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell is all this?
卡尔是吉比的继父
Carl is Gibby's stepdad.
他生父是你们帮派的一员
His real dad is a member of your club.
一周前他给我打电♥话♥
Called me about a week ago
说吉比死了
said Gib was killed.
工作时候的事 他得把尸体处理掉 别声张
Happened on a job. He had to get rid of the body. Keep it quiet.
我都没机会跟我的孩子道别
I didn't say goodbye to my boy.
不能给他办一个体面的葬礼
Couldn't give him a proper burial.
我当时气坏了 威胁他要报♥警♥
I was pissed off and I threatened to call the cops.
当然我不会那么做的
Which clearly I would never do.
我还以为你们这些人是来警告我闭嘴的
Figured you guys were here to keep me quiet.
他生父是谁?
Who is his father?
裘瑞·怀特
Jury White.
你们如果不是裘瑞派来的
I mean, if you ain't here for Jury,
想知道吉比的什么情况?
what do you wanna know about Gib?
他是我的朋友
He was a friend of mine.
我们一起参过军
We did boot together.
我一直试着联♥系♥他
I've been trying to track him down.
很遗憾 孩子
I'm sorry, son.
我也是
Yeah. Me too.
能帮我个忙吗?
Look, will you do me a favor?
别告诉裘瑞我们来过
Don't tell Jury we were here.
我想亲自表达我的敬意
I'd like to pay my respects in person.
我不会告诉他的
I never talk to him.
很抱歉这样敌意的迎接你们
I'm sorry for the hostile welcoming.
卡尔有点偏执
Carl gets a little paranoid.
嗯 能看出来
Yeah, I can see that.
节哀顺变
I'm sorry for your loss.
反应挺快啊 鼠哥 - 谢了
Quick thinking, Rat. - Thanks.
泰勒打来的 他到现在还没联♥系♥上鲍比
Tyler. So far, he's coming up empty on Bobby.
所以说 肯定是裘瑞把吉比的尸体抬出来的
So Jury must have been the one that took Gib's body from the house.
看见林的海♥洛♥因♥
Saw Lin's heroin.
可能他联♥系♥到一起了
Maybe he put it together.
他是唯一一个知道中国人军♥火♥存放地的外人
He's the only other one who knew where we were storing the Chinese guns.
给裘瑞打电♥话♥
Call Jury.
让他半路上见咱们一面
Have him meet us halfway.
沙特溪 松林地 安静的地方都行
Sutter Creek or Pine Grove, somewhere quiet.
只叫他和他副手
Just him and his VP.
跟他说事情紧急
Tell him it's urgent.
说我需要 建议
That I need...counsel
来对付黑帮
on how to handle the Triads.
好
Aye.
你打算怎么做 贾克斯
What are you gonna do, Jax?
我得查明白 是不是有内鬼
I'm gonna find out if our rat is wearing a reaper.
来吧
Come on.
莫罗太太
Mrs. Morrow.
叫我特勒 - 抱歉
It's Teller. - I'm sorry.
我能单独和您聊聊吗?
Could I speak with you for a moment, um, alone?
我们在车里等你
We'll be in the car.
好吧 - 走吧 孩子 走吧
All right. - Come on, buddy. Come on.
你和校长谈过了吗? - 谈过了
Did you speak to the head of the school? - Yeah.
还有你们的心理医生
And your shrink.
他们说孩子需要心理评估 是你的主意吗?
They think the kid needs evaluating. Was that your call?
我只是把看到的情况反馈上去
I just report what I observe.
有调皮的孩子欺负他 他只是自卫而已
Some bully got in his face and he stood up for himself.
亚伯用金属餐盒打的一个孩子
Abel hit the kid with a metal lunchbox
头上裂了很深的伤口
and put a gash in his head.
无缘无故的
It was unprovoked.
无风不起浪 亲爱的
Nothing is unprovoked, sweetheart.
亚伯是个好孩子 我们都知道的
Look, Abel's a good kid. We all know that.
但很明显 失去母亲对他影响很大
But clearly losing his mom has affected him deeply.
用不着心理医生跟我说这些
I don't need a shrink to tell me that.
特勒夫人 我们都希望亚伯能茁壮成长
Mrs. Teller, we all want Abel to succeed.
你知道我希望什么吗?
Know what I want?
我希望老师 心理医生
I want teachers and shrinks
还有那些自以为是的混♥蛋♥
and pompous assholes
别再随便评价我孙子
to stop judging my grandson.
那种攻击行为是他平日里模仿来的
That's the sort of aggression he learns to imitate.
很好
Good.
我保证下次他用餐盒砸的就是你
Next time I'll make sure you're the one he slams with a lunchbox.
是塔利的人
That was Tully's guy.
刚从郡里打听到
Just heard from County.
祖斯要行动了
Juice put shit in motion.
好了 咱们走吧
All right, let's go.
醒醒吧
Wake up.
明天我就审讯了
My hearing's tomorrow.
我会到斯托克顿 接受违反保释听证
I'll land in Stockton on the parole violation.
我需要你们把我弄进禁闭室
I need you to put me in Ad Seg.
为什么
Why?
我需要保护
I need protection.
谁要害你
From who?
害我的人多着呢
It's a long list.
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表